Kinky Sprite's Vanity Thread/Blog- "How Kinky?"

Started this in the GB and was redirected here... I will try to keep up on both of them

I'm often asked... just how kinky are you?

Curious About/Willing To Try

• [1]fmm - I am surprised at this one!
    [2]double Penetration - Related to the one above, suppose
    [3]exhibitionism/voyerism _ oh this is such fun...TRY IT!!

I just found this thread yeaterday, and found you and your adventures to be quite fascinating. But I was surprised by the sexual "bucket list" above. Even old me has done these, and from experience, I must say give them a try. Of course for me, DP meant mouth and ass - but still. Its two cocks at once...and it was outdoors in public to boot, so that's #2 & #3 together!:devil:

Started this in the GB and was redirected here... I will try to keep up on both of them

I'm often asked... just how kinky are you?

Curious About/Willing To Try

• [1]fmm - I am surprised at this one!
    [2]double Penetration - Related to the one above, suppose
    [3]exhibitionism/voyerism _ oh this is such fun...TRY IT!!

I just found this thread yeaterday, and found you and your adventures to be quite fascinating. But I was surprised by the sexual "bucket list" above. Even old me has done these, and from experience, I must say give them a try. Of course for me, DP meant mouth and ass - but still. Its two cocks at once...and it was outdoors in public to boot, so that's #2 & #3 together!:devil:

Oh I do plan to try them. For some reason the opportunity hasn't seemed to present itself yet.

So like, I get a really lot of mail in my inbox. So even though Im really really slutty and would love to cyber-bang each and every one of you, I can still aford to be kinda choosy and plus, I just can't spend all day answering messages when I got fuckin to do.

So my point is this. If you want me to aswer back then you shuld say something more then "hi" or "yer hot" or "I'd like to fuck you with my 10 inch cock."

Ummmmm... messages like that are really boring.

Also, polite will only get you so far especially if you're like all boring about it.

Saying something like, "Hey slut... I wanna bang ur ass in the back of my windowless van with five of my friends" --well now THAT get's my attention... and my :cattail: wet. you can never go wrong with a inbox messege that gets my pussy wet.

Dont be afrade to take the tiger by the tale and just hop right in with yer nasty thoughts~~~if it's nasty enuff, I just mite right you back.:kiss::cattail:

So like, I get a really lot of mail in my inbox. So even though Im really really slutty and would love to cyber-bang each and every one of you, I can still aford to be kinda choosy and plus, I just can't spend all day answering messages when I got fuckin to do.

So my point is this. If you want me to aswer back then you shuld say something more then "hi" or "yer hot" or "I'd like to fuck you with my 10 inch cock."

Ummmmm... messages like that are really boring.

Also, polite will only get you so far especially if you're like all boring about it.

Saying something like, "Hey slut... I wanna bang ur ass in the back of my windowless van with five of my friends" --well now THAT get's my attention... and my :cattail: wet. you can never go wrong with a inbox messege that gets my pussy wet.

Dont be afrade to take the tiger by the tale and just hop right in with yer nasty thoughts~~~if it's nasty enuff, I just mite right you back.:kiss::cattail:
I bet you like a full inbox young lady!!!

I've had some threesomes lately and done some naughty things. Fucked a good few guys that I know you all want to hear about. Like the old classmate I fucked in the front seat of his car up on the hill like some kind of high schooler... his big brown cock was amazing.

Still no dp yet, but I had a dream last night that Jason and Sonny from General Hospital were fingering my pussy...

Back