Kinkiest thing u have done?

What have u done that was kinky and yet fun? Maybe even tabboo?

If nothing what would you like to do?
Many years ago, I was 24 y.o and on a boat alongside in Gothenburg. It was about 4 a.m. on a warm summer's day. My cabin door had a hook to hold the door open slightly but could be locked in place so no one could enter. I was woken up by gentle tapping on my door. It was gentle but persistent. I was naked but went to see what the noise was. I peered around the door and saw a very attractive young woman, blonde hair, blue eyes, innocent face. I said hi. She said do you have any drinks. I said that I had been. She came closer to me and asked for a beer. She then put her hand through the gap in the door and grabbed hold of my cock and started to rub me. I started getting very hard and she pulled gently until she could see my erection. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob through the gap in the door until I came in her mouth. Wow! Totally unexpected and well satisfied. She said may I have a beer. I gladly obliged and then I returned back to bed. I never saw her again but not forgotten.

Many years ago, I was 24 y.o and on a boat alongside in Gothenburg. It was about 4 a.m. on a warm summer's day. My cabin door had a hook to hold the door open slightly but could be locked in place so no one could enter. I was woken up by gentle tapping on my door. It was gentle but persistent. I was naked but went to see what the noise was. I peered around the door and saw a very attractive young woman, blonde hair, blue eyes, innocent face. I said hi. She said do you have any drinks. I said that I had been. She came closer to me and asked for a beer. She then put her hand through the gap in the door and grabbed hold of my cock and started to rub me. I started getting very hard and she pulled gently until she could see my erection. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob through the gap in the door until I came in her mouth. Wow! Totally unexpected and well satisfied. She said may I have a beer. I gladly obliged and then I returned back to bed. I never saw her again but not forgotten.

Wow! 😱

Why did you not just let her come in initially?

Sounds like every guys dream.

I have had a few taos on doors before and thought I was dreaming what I heard. Only to find out later it was someone I so wish I had opened the door for 🙈

turning the tables....the dems have been fucking the whole country the last 3 yrs.
I think the biggest kink for guys of your partisan persuasion is discovering women actually enjoy sex in various positions on top of the sheets and with the lights on. And not just in the dark with a hole cut in the bedsheets.

My old boss was a sexy woman in her late 40's. Years ago I was jerking off thinking of her when she actually called. I purposely answered the phone and let her know I was exercising. She bought it and while she talked I continued to jerk off, slowly, but hearing her voice had me cumming in no time. She never knew of course, but I would get aroused just being near her after that. I still think about her to this day and rub one out.

I have always been very attracted to my mother-in-law. One time while my in-laws were out of town, I went to their house and got white bra and panty set of hers and jerked off into them... I folded them up and put them back how I found them. Its probably the dirtiest thing I've done.

My old boss was a sexy woman in her late 40's. Years ago I was jerking off thinking of her when she actually called. I purposely answered the phone and let her know I was exercising. She bought it and while she talked I continued to jerk off, slowly, but hearing her voice had me cumming in no time. She never knew of course, but I would get aroused just being near her after that. I still think about her to this day and rub one out.
To bad you were never able to share your desire with her.

I want say low 20s? She was 19, I think. Met her online on a local IRC channel as I recall.
Ah! Thought you were much older (THAT woulda been kinkier :)). When I was in college, I was hanging out in my fraternity house room with a girl (woman?) we were probably 21 or 22. Not sure how we got to the topic, but out of nowhere she announced she hadn't had sex in "forever" and would I want to fuck her?! Now, I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know an opportunity when I see one! We fucked all night and a couple times after that. She never told anyone (I had a gf at the time). I only saw her one time after that and not a word was spoken.

And with all the social media reconnecting so many, and all the women I have fucked over the years reconnected on FB etc, I have still yet to find this little nymph and ask her if she'd like to do it again :) (I'm now late 50's)

Back