Kinkiest thing u have done?

dav555

Really Really Experienced
What have u done that was kinky and yet fun? Maybe even tabboo?

If nothing what would you like to do?

dav555 said:
What have u done that was kinky and yet fun? Maybe even tabboo?

If nothing what would you like to do?
Don't tell me there are no kinksters who visit this site???? Some of my exploits might be considered adventurous, but not kinky. Don't want to bore everybody. C'mon kinkster! Open up!

hockeygurl said:
It was amazing...took me by surprise when the orgasm took over. The tough part was being quiet! :kiss:
I once made a girlfriend cum while in a crowded bar. We were watching a band and she was right behind me. She kept rubbing her body against the back of mine. Finally I put my hand back there to fondle her as she rubbed me. She finally clenched onto my backside and whispered something very naughty in my ear. I had no idea how aroused she was until that point. Within minutes we were out in the parking lot attacking one another. I'm sorry that I missed the expression on her face when she came. I had my back turned to her.

In oreder...
Sex with the choir director on the alter of my father's church - and getting busted by her husband (I was 16, she was 40)
Sex on an elevator in Paris
Sex in the library on a Saturday afternoon just before Finals week
Sex with a girl while her mother was in the room (she walked in during - it looked a lot like a cuddle from the other side of the sheets)
Sex on a boat on the James River
Sex with the manager of a Subway shop during Lunch hour
Sex on a crowded dance floor in Buckhead (she lifted her skirt and we did something which looked lie a grind)
Oral with eight other people in the room watching
Sex with your ex thirty minutes before she walked into the wedding chapel
Sex in the projection booth of a theater
Getting pegged by your girlfriend - and liking it
Getting fisted by your girlfriend (she had really small hands)
Breaking up with the girlfriend because the whole "she's fucking me more than I'm fucking her" thing just weirded me out

Sadly, after that, things have been really dull

Sex in the shower at a housewarming party. The kinky part is that it was the only bathroom in the house and no lock on the door, so there was quite a bit of traffic in the bathroom.... weird how no one saw us...

Some pretty good ones have come up. In no particular order:

Sex in elevators more times than I can recall. Always good an spur of the moment.

Once had sex with a grilfriend on Lake Shore Dr in Chicago. Busy road that was closed for repairs (the old s curve if you are familiar with Chicago). Everyt ime I drive that route I think of the fun I had.

Sex in public parks after dark.

Sex in an old girlfriends office. She loved to look around the office the next day and recall the fun we had.

Sex in the elevator at a hotel in San Diego. It was funny because I pulled out and came on the elevator floor. Then a hotel employee walked in with rags and gave us a dirty look. I guess we didn't see the camera :D

Luke_Atmydik said:
Sex in the elevator at a hotel in San Diego. It was funny because I pulled out and came on the elevator floor. Then a hotel employee walked in with rags and gave us a dirty look. I guess we didn't see the camera :D

oops :)

Luke_Atmydik said:
SWEET!

helix27 said:
One New Years Eve many years ago, the girl I was dating and I went "outside for a walk". There happened to be a blizzard that night. When we came back to the party and were totally dry, people asked a lot of questions. Busted! OOOPS! Oh well.

Sex in a hotel hottub that was out doors and We saw people looking from their windows.

My first cream pie.

Oh my girlfriend was sitting on my lap in a strip joint as I finger fucked her....

Cpttoesucker said:
Sex in a hotel hottub that was out doors and We saw people looking from their windows.

Me & my girl did something similar to that except it was the pool. Right in the quad area at 3pm on a busy Saturday. Her bikini bottoms floating on the other side of the pool as we fucked.

Hmmmm...

1. Driving down the Jersey Turnpike, hot afternoon, heading for The Shiore, a '68 Bonneville, I talked her through taking off her shorts and fingering herself till she cums-- while truckers vie for the lanes on either side of us.

2. Taking a new friend between cars on the Metro North 6:15AM, and as we enter the tunnel at 125th St. pressing her against the window, from behind, quickly, before commuters start waking and readying to exit.

3. Visiting the mother of a girlfriend 30 years later, summoning the courage to tell her how how she looked long ago in tennis shorts and sweaty sleeveless shirt. And then taking her by the hand up to her bedroom.

How am I doing, do these qualify?

void123 said:
well once my sister and i got very drunk and high so we were pretty much out of it and then we started feeling each other up and that led to the most passionate night of sex i have ever had. and yes i m still with my sister and we are in a very lovinging relationship with a beautiful daughter

i have no regrets about what happened between us and if i had a chance i would do it all again i couldnt live without my baby sister in my arms
You are a great argument for eugenics.

77817 said:
You are a great argument for eugenics.

I'm sure he has no clue. So to help him out...

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Back