Kinkiest thing u have done?

I was 16 and I was helping decorate a haunted house. There was this part where you had to crawl under a low ceiling. It was so dark there, it made a perfect place to hide and goof off. I hid with a couple of my guy classmates while everyone continued to work. We couldn't see each other.Next thing I know, one guy grabbed me and started kissing me. The other guy started to finger my pussy. Parents and other students where all around this part of the haunted house. I started to give one guy head while the other fucked me from behind. I eventually had cum in both ends. I was so turned on having sex with everyone around. It's a miracle we didn't get caught!

Wow that's awesome!

I was 16 and I was helping decorate a haunted house. There was this part where you had to crawl under a low ceiling. It was so dark there, it made a perfect place to hide and goof off. I hid with a couple of my guy classmates while everyone continued to work. We couldn't see each other.Next thing I know, one guy grabbed me and started kissing me. The other guy started to finger my pussy. Parents and other students where all around this part of the haunted house. I started to give one guy head while the other fucked me from behind. I eventually had cum in both ends. I was so turned on having sex with everyone around. It's a miracle we didn't get caught!

Now that sounds like FUN!!!!:D

I was flirting with a guy I had just met on a beach,later that day we walked up to the light house and still flirting halfway up the light house, I let him fuck me, I was still a virgin up to that point, I had just turned 15 he was mid 40's and it was great, met him several times on that vacation....

I was flirting with a guy I had just met on a beach,later that day we walked up to the light house and still flirting halfway up the light house, I let him fuck me, I was still a virgin up to that point, I had just turned 15 he was mid 40's and it was great, met him several times on that vacation....

well old guys need luvvin to!! lol

1. At 18, posing naked with my downstairs neighbor and her daughters for a college photography class;

2. On spring break fingering two strangers, friends from Michigan, as we watched a movie, a "preview" of something that never made it to national distribution;

3. Fucked a woman in her bedroom as we watched her teenage daughter and friends skinny dip;

4. Fucked my wife's boss before a wedding rehersal, having the woman "come clean" to the sexcapades she and my wife had been having for the last 18 months, as my wife and another bridesmaid were made to watch.

Others may be explained later...

My bathroom door doesn't work properly, and I was soaking in the bath with my eyes closed, enjoying some alone time. I'm not sure how long he was there, but judging by his face and voice, long enough to see me cum.

Great experience.....

Loved the story.

Two girls.
:heart::heart:
Never stopped eating pussy. just changed when one got sensitive.
They both grabbed a ball and squeezed for who went first.

By the very nature of this site... I am sure that there is a lot of people here that have many a kinky thing. Lets keep them cumming...

Had sex in a glass elevator overlooking LA. The elevator got stuck and we couldn’t wait any longer....

Sneaking into a female friend's room on campus (while at college) and, while looking through her panty drawer, finding her g-spot vibrator... then sucking on it while I wrapped my cock in one of her thongs and proceeded to fuck one of her high heels... I liked it.

My girlfriend whose ass I wanted to play with suggsted I see what it was like first. She bound me to her bed with panties and then stroked and sucked me and then fingered my ass until I was a writhing mess. She then stopped and teased me a bit walking around nude and kissing and blowing on me and feeding me her breasts. She was 5'11" and brunetter with a wonderful feminine body and 36C's. She then sat on my chest and had me eat her pussy some. Soon she slid down and straddled me and fucked me as she masturbated her clit. She came and then fucked me hard until I came. I shot an enormous load inside her. She then stood up over me and let the cum leak out of her onto my face and chest. She then untied me. I cleaned up some and came back in wearing a green thong of hers. She saw me getting hard. She was only wearing a blue thong and robe. She kissed me and her robe opened. We then 69'ed until I came on her panties and she had cum a few times. I tasted a lot of my own cum leaking out of her as well.....
it was soo hot...

Ok, the kinkiest...

My friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was in an "experimental" phase.

We went away for the weekend to a yoga retreat and we met some guys from the area when we went skinny dipping in the river. One thing leads to another, as they inevitibly do, and I am kissing a guy while my friend is kneeling giving him head, and he is fingering me. I let my hands wander and discover that he likes being touched "back there" so I slide a finger in and rub his prostate, which drives him crazy and he is cumming almost straight after.

I put my hand behind my friend's head, no pressure or force, but just enough encouragement for her to keep sucking while he cums in her mouth, which she doesn't usually do, and I keep it there when she looks up at me and our eyes meet and we watch each other as she swallows his cum.

is there anything sexier than gentle coercion?

Ok, the kinkiest...

My friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was in an "experimental" phase.

We went away for the weekend to a yoga retreat and we met some guys from the area when we went skinny dipping in the river. One thing leads to another, as they inevitibly do, and I am kissing a guy while my friend is kneeling giving him head, and he is fingering me. I let my hands wander and discover that he likes being touched "back there" so I slide a finger in and rub his prostate, which drives him crazy and he is cumming almost straight after.

I put my hand behind my friend's head, no pressure or force, but just enough encouragement for her to keep sucking while he cums in her mouth, which she doesn't usually do, and I keep it there when she looks up at me and our eyes meet and we watch each other as she swallows his cum.

OK, That's just HOT!!!

and then how did things progress?

My girlfriend whose ass I wanted to play with suggsted I see what it was like first. She bound me to her bed with panties and then stroked and sucked me and then fingered my ass until I was a writhing mess. She then stopped and teased me a bit walking around nude and kissing and blowing on me and feeding me her breasts. She was 5'11" and brunetter with a wonderful feminine body and 36C's. She then sat on my chest and had me eat her pussy some. Soon she slid down and straddled me and fucked me as she masturbated her clit. She came and then fucked me hard until I came. I shot an enormous load inside her. She then stood up over me and let the cum leak out of her onto my face and chest. She then untied me. I cleaned up some and came back in wearing a green thong of hers. She saw me getting hard. She was only wearing a blue thong and robe. She kissed me and her robe opened. We then 69'ed until I came on her panties and she had cum a few times. I tasted a lot of my own cum leaking out of her as well.....
it was soo hot...

Did you let her explore more in the future. I hope you stayed with her for a long time!

when i was 17 i fucked my neighbor, he was 35. i'd like to tease him sometimes and flash my tits. one day during the summer this guy and i were fucking in the backyard while my parents weren't home. i look over and i see my neighbor watching us. the next day we're both outside and he calls me over and asks if he's ever going to see my tits up close. so i lift up my shirt and let him touch me. we're standing right there as he's rubbing my tits. he said that it looked like i was having a good time the other day and i told him that i like to suck and fuck. so he asked if i was a good fuck and i said for us to go inside and he can find out. we go inside, he takes my top off and we're kissing as he's playing with my tits. i unzip his pants, take his cock out and start rubbing it. it starts getting hard. i slide his pants down, kneel down and suck him to get his cock nice and hard. he moans as i suck him. after he's real hard, he takes my shorts off, lays me down on the couch, spreads my legs and slides his hard cock in me. we fuck, he does me good. then i get on top and ride him until we both cum.

when i was 17 i fucked my neighbor, he was 35. i'd like to tease him sometimes and flash my tits. one day during the summer this guy and i were fucking in the backyard while my parents weren't home. i look over and i see my neighbor watching us. the next day we're both outside and he calls me over and asks if he's ever going to see my tits up close. so i lift up my shirt and let him touch me. we're standing right there as he's rubbing my tits. he said that it looked like i was having a good time the other day and i told him that i like to suck and fuck. so he asked if i was a good fuck and i said for us to go inside and he can find out. we go inside, he takes my top off and we're kissing as he's playing with my tits. i unzip his pants, take his cock out and start rubbing it. it starts getting hard. i slide his pants down, kneel down and suck him to get his cock nice and hard. he moans as i suck him. after he's real hard, he takes my shorts off, lays me down on the couch, spreads my legs and slides his hard cock in me. we fuck, he does me good. then i get on top and ride him until we both cum.

Ummm! where do you live?:devil:

Please move next door to me!

I need a realtor!!!

I want to buy next door!

i worked at a store one year during college. the manager was older, i think in his 40's, and he was cute. we'd flirt from time to time. he'd always find an opportunity to rub up against me/touch my tits. so this one evening i was working and i wore this tight blouse with no bra which made my nipples quite noticeable. that drove him crazy all night. so towards the end of the evening, after the store closed, it was just the two of us closing up. i was standing by the counter, he came up behind mme, pressed his cock up against my ass and put his hands on my tits. he was fondling them as he was kissing my neck. i turned around and we kissed a bit. then he unbuttoned my blouse and started sucking my tits. i undid my pants and we both kind of slid them off. he rubbed my clit with his finger which really got me hot and wet. i sat up on the counter, he laid me back, and i continued fingering myself. he took his pants off and his hard cock popped right out. he lifted my legs, spread them, and slid his cock deep into my pussy. he fucked me good. i loved it as he pounded my pussy. he squirted cum all over my tits and stomach. after we were done, we got dressed and were going to leave. as we went outside i asked him if we're going to fuck again which led to us going back to his apartment where we fucked throughout the night. i woke up the next morning to him between my legs licking my pussy. that turned into a 69 that we did until we both came.

Back