Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for naughty fun anytime.

Being up for naughty fun is a good thing. Better than the alternative

Hmm, well after stripping on the lake's beach, stop by my place. A nice pair of tits and a great figure is exactly what it needs to complete the decor.

Boobs always improve decor, don't they?

Just stopping in after a shitty weekend... Nice to see your pics to up my mood.. And that Florida post was great!!!:rose::rose:

Sorry your sucked. Look on the bright side, know Florida women killer clowns.

I'm fucking boring.

Your good friend boring, is it true he has a left handed thread on his dongle?

Lol, though not sure about dongle threading

but I think I've forgotten what and awesome exciting kinky sex filled weekend would actually entail.

Let me refresh your memory.

You think you still remember?

With the heels I'm 6 foot.

I'll bring climbing boots. boots

Lol. Well those shoes are made for sitting as far as I am concerned

It Is Monday, for today's movie I have quite a shocking surprise. um boobs. who would have guessed.
Though it was kind of funny as I was trying to get them swaying from below while on my hands and knees, but I just couldn't get the phone far enough away. I need a wide angle lens or something lol. anyway, so my knees are on my couch, my hands on a chair, and my phone is on a book on the floor. only way I could come up with to film this.

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

Love the boobs in motion. I am curious though, does it hurt when they swing like that?

It Is Monday, for today's movie I have quite a shocking surprise. um boobs. who would have guessed.
Though it was kind of funny as I was trying to get them swaying from below while on my hands and knees, but I just couldn't get the phone far enough away. I need a wide angle lens or something lol. anyway, so my knees are on my couch, my hands on a chair, and my phone is on a book on the floor. only way I could come up with to film this.

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

I’m borrowing you when I set up my hypnosis business... look into the boobs... I think it would work... :cattail:

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

OMG...mesmerizing...both of those turned out great and looked amazing.

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday
Made Monday a whole lot better! Hope you had a good weekend.:rose: is it bad that I keep imagining being behind you making those beauties sway like that :devil:

slow motion replay

Just thinking of a child desperate for a feed, a good way to teach them eye and hand co-ordination
I think I need to make an early appointment with my shy-guy-itrist

Last edited:

normal speed

http://i.imgur.com/dCxQMJ6.gif

and a slow motion replay

http://i.imgur.com/BAhKqkx.gif

happy Monday

Well done, I see a pairing of swinging boobs with Allia in the future.:devil:

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday
Mmmm. Now I know how they would look if I was drilling you from behind. :D:kiss:

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

Your ingenuity knows no bounds, the lengths you go to for your art are astounding and appreciated...enjoyed and..........sorry just got sidetracked there...must be the hypnotic effect of watching for too long :cattail:

Happy Monday to you xx

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

One of these days, you're going to knock someone out!!

Happy Monday! Keep on office droning!

Well done, I see a pairing of swinging boobs with Allia in the future.:devil:

oh paired swinging boobs. does then watch one set with one eye and the other set with the other. How does that alter the hypnotic effect. shall I then find a ticklish penguin at my door

Mmmm. Now I know how they would look if I was drilling you from behind. :D:kiss:

Exactly. I was trying to answer that question, because some inquiring minds wanted to know

shy-guy-itrist have any words of wisdom?

Chickened out, would probably have me committed.

lol. how easily do they commit there?

Your ingenuity knows no bounds, the lengths you go to for your art are astounding and appreciated...enjoyed and..........sorry just got sidetracked there...must be the hypnotic effect of watching for too long :cattail:

Happy Monday to you xx

lol, thanks. yeah I do love "art" and will put in some effort for it haha. Glad you enjoyed and my monday hasn't been too bad

One of these days, you're going to knock someone out!!

Happy Monday! Keep on office droning!

haha, well better someone else than myself. thanks

oh paired swinging boobs. does then watch one set with one eye and the other set with the other. How does that alter the hypnotic effect. shall I then find a ticklish penguin at my door

Exactly. I was trying to answer that question, because some inquiring minds wanted to know

lol. how easily do they commit there?

lol, thanks. yeah I do love "art" and will put in some effort for it haha. Glad you enjoyed and my monday hasn't been too bad

haha, well better someone else than myself. thanks

Welcome!!!

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday
I've been watching these for hours, boob magic or party boobs!? :devil: :kiss:

Last edited:

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

Why are these videos making me thirsty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back