Judge dismisses NRA bankruptcy case in blow to gun group

I said the article never mentioned it as a partisan issue, Derpy. It's like you screwed up and trying to cover your ass.

Besides him being wrong? Sure, perfect post. ;)

:rolleyes:

As I said, it's like you can't understand the simplest things...

It's easy to say, "He's wrong."

It's a lot harder to say why, and since you didn't, I assume that you can't.

Did neither of you hear me the first time I said he was wrong?

We looked but failed to see the support for your statement anywhere in the universe.

Perhaps that's because you hid the evidence in the alternate dimension inside your head?

Just because your story thread was mercilessly derailed doesn't mean you two need to try it here.

Do either of you have a take on the thread topic or is it too far beyond your scope?

Oh, and here you go...

OIP.INO8UCZqHsTIbAiG5uj9LgHaE8

Just being helpful.

The issue is not political. The fact Right Wing Fascist traitors...also known as Republicans...refuse to do anything about the violence the group promotes is political because they are the members of the group. But...how is the court tossing out their bankruptcy petition political? It was based on the Standard of Law.

The issue is not political. The fact Right Wing Fascist traitors...also known as Republicans...refuse to do anything about the violence the group promotes is political because they are the members of the group. But...how is the court tossing out their bankruptcy petition political? It was based on the Standard of Law.

Query:

Did the judge rule based on law or political ideology?

Query:

Was the bankruptcy petition based on law or an attempt to guard against persecution from political ideology?

Query:

Are the comments in this thread about "fascist traitors" based on fact or political ideology?

Seems to me that this thread is filled with politics instead of "random nonsense" as specified in Da Rulez.

I thought this was litEROTICA? I have seen a lot of weird kinky shit in my life and I like it but not sure anyone could really get off on this nonsense. Doesnt MSNBC and Fox have a twitter account for this bullshit? You fucktards need to quit taking up valuable sexy erotic pervert space and go play with all the other sheople. For fuck sake this shit is like a huge boner killer.

I thought this was litEROTICA? I have seen a lot of weird kinky shit in my life and I like it but not sure anyone could really get off on this nonsense. Doesnt MSNBC and Fox have a twitter account for this bullshit? You fucktards need to quit taking up valuable sexy erotic pervert space and go play with all the other sheople. For fuck sake this shit is like a huge boner killer.

I dare say that most who post to the GB don't even realize this is an erotica story site. They are just freeloading on whatever discussion board that doesn't throw them off.

Yet...here you are..

Playground is that way>>>>

Back