• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to :heart: Drtshare :heart: I can now post some old pics that I stupidly deleted :)

More to come but sharing a few favs now

Sweet Beth... I'm glad I was able to help you find your pictures.

Just love what you shared my favs too

:kiss::rose::kiss:

fred

Thanks to :heart: Drtshare :heart: I can now post some old pics that I stupidly deleted :)

More to come but sharing a few favs now

Thanks x That has to be my favourite picture ever :) I like the third too. They originally came from a school girl set i did.

Very nice to see those again! That set of schoolgirl pics was one of my favourites as well

Nope but i can see why that pic was the one you decided to focus on. My boobs look hot in that pic...if i do say so myself ;)

Bethy, your boobs always look hot- they're beautiful. I'd love to get up close and personal with them!:devil:

particularly at lit..in mood for fast and hard :devil: Need someone to service me good and proper!

Wish I'd been there to help with that!:devil:

Thats my girl, you must have been close to let a spelling mistake slip through!

How are you today baby, ok?

am i that anally retentive? *he nods*

am better now i can reply to posts again. Stupid phone! How are you?

Very nice to see those again! That set of schoolgirl pics was one of my favourites as well

Bethy, your boobs always look hot- they're beautiful. I'd love to get up close and personal with them!:devil:

Wish I'd been there to help with that!:devil:

i think there are some more school ones for you :)

you can get as close and personal as you wish *yum*

how are you?

I'm good. If i'm gone for a while though it is because i killed my neighbour. Lots of banging that goes straight through my head!

I'm good. If i'm gone for a while though it is because i killed my neighbour. Lots of banging that goes straight through my head!

Please dont do that!

Or at least make sure you dont get caught.

I'd miss you far too much :(

More school girl fun :)

A joint effort between drtshare and flypaper..feel free to thank them privately ;)

Last edited:
hello sweet bethy. hope you are doing well tonight.
Doing good thanks hunni. I'm sat at my computer for the first time in a few days, getting all my work done. So thought I would pop in and see you all.

How are you? Still sexy I hope :kiss:

Thats for you to say my dear. I am good, thanks for inquiring. Thinking we need to have some "us" time again soon.

Thats for you to say my dear. I am good, thanks for inquiring. Thinking we need to have some "us" time again soon.

Definitely sweets

How the devil are you?

I think its us should be thanking them (and you of course babes....);)

Kisses

How are you sweets?

Just thanking a lovely Bethy for sharing them... WOW so sexy.

hugs:kiss:
fred

Hugs and kisses

How are you hunni?

yay! New pics!

Hey long time no see :)

Missed all of you. Hope you're all okay sending bethy licks and strokes

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been away from you all a while. Missed you all. Been up to the usual; working, studying and working some more :)

Now 3 weeks until my holiday and I am really excited :D Cannot wait to go state-side!!

I've been having lots of naughtiness recently and being who I am ;) I thought I would share some of that with you - now that he has finally agreed to join in on the fun :D

DO NOT REPOST please :)

Set 1

**Click next to see whole selection :)**

Hope you like them x

Definitely sweets

How the devil are you?

Kisses

How are you sweets?

Hugs and kisses

How are you hunni?

Hey long time no see :)

Missed all of you. Hope you're all okay sending bethy licks and strokes

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been away from you all a while. Missed you all. Been up to the usual; working, studying and working some more :)

Now 3 weeks until my holiday and I am really excited :D Cannot wait to go state-side!!

I've been having lots of naughtiness recently and being who I am ;) I thought I would share some of that with you - now that he has finally agreed to join in on the fun :D

Set 1

Hope you like them x

well I'm alive but it a bit of mess right now had my 5 seizure last week but doc thinks its under control now.

WOw what fun ou have been having.. good for you

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

ps: so mabe you can get him to help take pics of ou doing strip tease?

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Set 1

Hope you like them x

Fantastic! In the sense that it's both great that you're having fun and that you decided to share. Loved the pics. That's one lucky fellow!

Back