• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proper man crush is Robson Green. He is hot in everything he does...even stupid fishing programmes for 'real' fisherman

wire1002.jpg

There he is in Wire in The Blood. Which coincidentally links to my absolute favourite author - Val Mcdermid - she wrote the books the tv series is based on and i have all of them!!

not that i can think of and I agree we need blonde proof (M*A*S*H)
okay my yorkshire slash something northern accent was alright but it cannot mask the fact I have no idea what you mean...too young for M*A*S*H..not even sure I know what its about!! :eek:

ohhhhhh so young.

okay my yorkshire slash something northern accent was alright but it cannot mask the fact I have no idea what you mean...too young for M*A*S*H..not even sure I know what its about!! :eek:

You need to rent M.A.S.H. the movie.....

Do you even know the characters?

Suffice to say there was a bet as to whether the head nurse, "Hot Lips", was really a natural blonde. So, they rigged the whole shower tent to collapse when she was taking her shower.

You missed out on a great movie and terrific TV show.

.... and that was a great impersonation of Scotty from Star Trek!

in the movie mash they want to know if Hotlips is a true blonde, so they pulled up the flaps of the shower when she was in it.

You need to rent M.A.S.H. the movie.....

Do you even know the characters?

Suffice to say there was a bet as to whether the head nurse, "Hot Lips", was really a natural blonde. So, they rigged the whole shower tent to collapse when she was taking her shower.

You missed out on a great movie and terrific TV show.

.... and that was a great impersonation of Scotty from Star Trek!
which one is scotty?

They don't really show anything...... so not all that pervy. The main characters... Hawk Eye and Trapper John were pervy (not so much Honey Cut who came later.... )
Oh right..ill check it out..people are always raving about it

So if you could make 3 film recommendations to me..what would they be and why?

I'll ponder this one.....

So if you could make 3 film recommendations to me..what would they be and why?

one would be Grounds Hog day...... just for fun and romance... if you like Bill Murray.

It's a Wonderful Life....... well... because it's just the best....

or did you mean for sex?.....

All the Usual Suspects... only I can't tell you why....

sex.... I know I should know a few.

Right now it's time to sleep though

HUGS

one would be Grounds Hog day...... just for fun and romance... if you like Bill Murray.

It's a Wonderful Life....... well... because it's just the best....

or did you mean for sex?.....

All the Usual Suspects... only I can't tell you why....

sex.... I know I should know a few.

Right now it's time to sleep though

HUGS
Hugs sweets :) Sleep well

----

Groundhog day..seen and loved
It's a wonderful life is on my bucket list for films but this may bump it up :)
All the usual suspects is getting googled

Didn't sleep well due to storms and woke up to find a parcel that had been delivered had been stolen!

Apparently, the courier thought that a 'safe place' to keep my £60 worth of goods was on my doorstep in full view of the street. So, unsurprisingly, I no longer have a parcel.

Im having a new one delivered but thats not the point..hate HDNL!!!

That's a pain.....I've had a couple of things happen like that- a package left on my doorstep; OK, my front door isn't in full view of the street, but it rained after the package was left. Result= damp books....:mad: Another package, which was supposed to be signed for on delivery- I wasn't in, so it was left with a neighbour- two doors away....OK, I trust her not to nick my packages, but she shouldn't have been put in the position of looking after expensive stuff for me

Thursday Throbfest

Mmm, you do know how to make things throb....;)

Mmm, that does look fun...Need anyone to lick the other one?:devil:

That's a pain.....I've had a couple of things happen like that- a package left on my doorstep; OK, my front door isn't in full view of the street, but it rained after the package was left. Result= damp books....:mad: Another package, which was supposed to be signed for on delivery- I wasn't in, so it was left with a neighbour- two doors away....OK, I trust her not to nick my packages, but she shouldn't have been put in the position of looking after expensive stuff for me

Mmm, you do know how to make things throb....;)

Mmm, that does look fun...Need anyone to lick the other one?:devil:

I most definitely do need help :)

And delivery men are retarded around here. It's something we become accustomed to or something

okay all time fav tv characters from crime shows..thats my new topic :D

Off top of my head

I thought William Conrad as Cannon was awesome. He also was the narrator for the Rocky and Bullwinkle series.

Back