• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And if I read right. Which i don't seem to do. They are going to be personalized?

I agreed with mrron as you know. The eyes, the voice, the slow.......... I need a cold shower

Hey no gloating (or blatant gloating) or the mayoress may revoke the prize :eek: :)
Thank you for the entering <3

And hopefully the fact it is blue with little bumpy bits on it shaped like flowers (oddly enough lol) separates it from your own member..or I may be seriously worried and suggest a doctor visit for you :eek:

Well, it doesn't have the flowers...

gloat, gloat, gloat

LOL

Beth.... you gotta keep using your trademark font!

I should :) I :heart: purple =D

Email me with the details, requests from you :heart:

Okay hunni <3

Well, it doesn't have the flowers...

gloat, gloat, gloat

Hmmn i saw those! Im glad to hear that! Still a lil concerned about the transparent blueness..maybe I should see?? :devil: Just for health purposes and to ease my mind :D

Evening Beth. I hope that things are going well for you. :)

Hello Mr C :kiss:
Long time no see :eek: Hope you are fabulous hunni.
Im good thanks =)
:rose:

Hmmn i saw those! Im glad to hear that! Still a lil concerned about the transparent blueness..maybe I should see?? :devil: Just for health purposes and to ease my mind :D

I'd be happy to let you examine it. I don't want you worrying about me.

Evening Bethy. Just wanted to say that both vids are incredibly hot. Thouroughly enjoyed them. Hope oure having a ggood evening dear.

Evening Bethy. Just wanted to say that both vids are incredibly hot. Thouroughly enjoyed them. Hope oure having a ggood evening dear.

Evening my sweetie <3

Thanks :rose: I'm so glad you enjoyed them and that knowledge certainly boosted my evening <3

How you doing?

your 4000 th post one
My profile page links to a second video too sweetie and the other 2 videos..did you have trouble using the badongo site?

Sorry if you have already told me this. I have memory like a sieve sometimes :rolleyes:

My evening is progressing nicely Bethy. What are you up to?

Happy to hear it :rose: I'm working cover for another moderator elsewhere and I really wanted to get that survey done. Hopefully I will finish my work soon so I can crack on with it :D

Good luck :)
And I do plan on moving my other videos to Xtube too. I might put a password on some videos and stuff. But I will give it to those that want it.

Back