It's The First Annual Nude Day Erotic Story Contest!

Svenskaflicka said:
Dear MG, a Thestral is a creature that looks pretty much like the skeleton of a horse. PS!) You're ALWAYS baring everything -
Dear Svenska,
A thestral sounds like it would be very uncomfortable to ride.
MG
Ps. I guess you must have missed my temporary AV. Good.

Huzzah!

Svenskaflicka said:
... that today is the Name's Day of Her Royal Highness Viktoria, Crown Princess of Sweden.
Dear Svenska,
Viva Vikki! I hope she's celebrating Nude Day also. Them Swedes!
MG
Ps. Don't know about towel folding, but I once WORE one that caused an erection. That was fun.

In case anyone missed the reference, thestrals are creatures out of Harry Potter. By the way, Svenska, I followed the link and took the quiz. I turned out to be Ginny Weasley--scary thought!!:eek:

Last edited:
Just took the test. Either it's flawed, or I'm in big trouble. Maybe the problem was I didn't take it in the nude. Anyway, I came out as HP himself. Is there a psychiatrist in the house? :confused:

RF

Last edited:
SexySoBeChick said:
In case anyone missed the reference, thestrals are creatures out of Harry Potter. By the way, Svenska, I followed the link and took the quiz. I turned out to be Ginny Weasley--scary thought!!:eek:

You poor thing!:(

RumpleForeskin said:
Just took the test. Either it's flawed, or I'm in big trouble. Maybe the problem was I didn't take it in the nude. Anyway, I came out as HP himself. Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

You lucky dog!:eek:

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska,
A thestral sounds like it would be very uncomfortable to ride.
MG
Ps. I guess you must have missed my temporary AV. Good.

Oh, no, I saw it. And I saved it on my hard drive.;) :p

I'm glad I became Hermione Granger. She's my favourite female character in those books. She's :cool:

Svenskaflicka said:
Oh, no, I saw it. And I saved it on my hard drive.;)
Dear Svenska,
Please keep it there.
MG
Ps. The thestral sounds kind of like Death's white horse in Terry Pratchett's novels. The horses name is 'Binky.'

belated Happy Nude Day

I would have written yesterday and wished you all a happy day but it was my birthday so I stayed away from the computer. The family did spend the day mostly naked the children seem to enjoy it and my hubby spends most of his time that way anyway. So not a whole lot of excitement on that front. But the day was well recieved and the naked swimming was very enjoyable. Hope everyone enjoyed it just the same and here's to many, many more naked days.:cool:

Sex Change

I took the test and came out as Hermione Granger.

Who knows something I don't or is he who should not be named at work?

Og

Back