It's an AH Reunion.

Damn. Figured I should make an appearance. I need tequila....sparred with my instructor last night - you know, the woman that was the #1 female fighter in the U.S. for quite some time - and I not only feel hopeless about my skills, but I am also sporting some massive and quite colorful bruises.

Well Darling, you have always been colorful, you need not take it to such extremes.

Damn. Figured I should make an appearance. I need tequila....sparred with my instructor last night - you know, the woman that was the #1 female fighter in the U.S. for quite some time - and I not only feel hopeless about my skills, but I am also sporting some massive and quite colorful bruises.

How! She who is black and blue. We offer you maize.

I couldn't stand it. Something called me out of the recliner and a ten pound volume on Tonalism but I couldn't tell what it was until I logged back in. Holy heck, it's good to see so many of you.

Blue! A round of Spaten Superior for the house! And make it liter steins.

That was implied, but not stated. Not wanting to chase anyone off.;)

As if you could. ;)

Must run... was nice to rub figurative shoulders again with all of you!

Be well! :rose:

Good night. Rest well.

Just being honest.

Hello. Too tired to read through five pages...

Thee, always good to see you.

Cloudy, the party wouldn't be complete without you.

How! She who is black and blue. We offer you maize.

I don't want any maize, Glow-worm, I need serious alcohol....either that, or some painkillers. Whatever you got.

(did you watch that stupid video? Hours later, and I'm still snorting occasionally :D )

*blush*

*kiss* back... not a Bat signal perhaps...but certainly a creature of the night

That sounds wonderful!

C'mere you! *kiss*

Why are you blushing dear? You must be used to us fawning over your hunk-iness by now.:kiss:

Clouds, I understand about the black and blue part, believe me. We sparred tonight as well. No major stuff here (thankfully, I have a calf that is just now healing from a prior and then a reinjure) although I did find a new bruise in the shower and I'm not sure when it happened.

Why are you blushing dear? You must be used to us fawning over your hunk-iness by now.:kiss:

*kiss* I'll never be "used to it," really. Part of me has never adjusted to the idea that I outgrew my awkward teens.

Clouds, I understand about the black and blue part, believe me. We sparred tonight as well. No major stuff here (thankfully, I have a calf that is just now healing from a prior and then a reinjure) although I did find a new bruise in the shower and I'm not sure when it happened.

Have some of those, too. The only one that's really bothering me is I blocked a hook kick to the head with my left arm....that same wrist that I broke two months ago, and now it's really hurting. Perhaps I blocked with it a tad too soon, but you don't have time to think about stuff like that in the ring, unfortunately.

I don't want any maize, Glow-worm, I need serious alcohol....either that, or some painkillers. Whatever you got.

(did you watch that stupid video? Hours later, and I'm still snorting occasionally :D )

shit no......now I'm lmao at glow worm.

Bears don't swagger, we waddle . . . unless we're angry. I avoid angry. People get hurt and then the girls won't cuddle up to me any more. Want me to do my famous rug-in-front-of-the-hearth imitation?

Have some of those, too. The only one that's really bothering me is I blocked a hook kick to the head with my left arm....that same wrist that I broke two months ago, and now it's really hurting. Perhaps I blocked with it a tad too soon, but you don't have time to think about stuff like that in the ring, unfortunately.

Nah, thinking too much gets you kicked in the head. I'd rather be on the dishing out end of those.
:cool:

Bears don't swagger, we waddle . . . unless we're angry. I avoid angry. People get hurt and then the girls won't cuddle up to me any more. Want me to do my famous rug-in-front-of-the-hearth imitation?

You just want us to drape ourselves all over you.

Been a while
since I’ve seen that decadent smile
that she used to offer me.
Small bit of encouragement

to start me on my way.
As if I needed any.
With her familiar scent
to guide me

to my desire.
Memorized curves
gently molded
by trembling hands.