It's an AH Reunion.

Anger? Nowhere near what it used to be. The reason for a certain naked party place comes to mind rather quickly.

Anger? Nowhere near what it used to be. The reason for a certain naked party place comes to mind rather quickly.

Yes, it was my intention to find a safe place away from all the political rhetoric. If I want politics, I'll go to a political forum. This ain't it.

Yes, it was my intention to find a safe place away from all the political rhetoric. If I want politics, I'll go to a political forum. This ain't it.

And it could prove dead boring to those not resident in the USA ???

Molly; I cannot find the Bar. Please help

But I wasn't lolling around on the beach. I was climbing over lava rock in pursuit of venison. I ended up with a record book goat instead. So I am researching birria and Marquez sausage recipes. It's going to need a LOT of seasoning!

But I wasn't lolling around on the beach. I was climbing over lava rock in pursuit of venison. I ended up with a record book goat instead. So I am researching birria and Marquez sausage recipes. It's going to need a LOT of seasoning!

A Bear, Lave rock, and a goat. There is a big fat plot bunny in there somewhere, especially when you toss a lay in the mix.

Welcome back Bear.

I wonder, can you make a good Italian salami from that?

A Bear, Lave rock, and a goat. There is a big fat plot bunny in there somewhere, especially when you toss a lay in the mix.

Welcome back Bear.

It boggles the mind.

Good night, Lit-folk.

The quality of the camera-work from Tokyo is rather variable.
That from both the Swiming Pool and Kayak paddling-pool is truly amazing.
The 'Freeze-frames' are really magic.

Meanwhile, the two-wheeled mob (nowhere near the French) have been enjoying [?] a rocky ride (BMX) and I gather one our new wonder-kinde has a medal. The crashes were worth seeing, too. :)

But it is time for a real coffee.

Back