It's an AH Reunion.

No. Look at her post history. It's all of them.

Yes, but this particular post was never edited. She simply entered the word and posted it for some reason. As far as her deleted history, if I remember correctly, she's been deleting herself off the AH for months now.

Yes, but this particular post was never edited. She simply entered the word and posted it for some reason. As far as her deleted history, if I remember correctly, she's been deleting herself off the AH for months now.

Apparently she's now into deletions of grandeur.

Sev! Good to see you. Congrats on your sobriety.

Thanks. Yeah, back in '09, I had a growing problem with the sauce. Nipped it in the bud, though. Got a liver scare that summer with my enzymes and had to take drugs normally reserved for diabetics to reverse some of the damage. Also had to cool it on the acetometaphin and reduce the triglycerides.

Thanks. Yeah, back in '09, I had a growing problem with the sauce. Nipped it in the bud, though. Got a liver scare that summer with my enzymes and had to take drugs normally reserved for diabetics to reverse some of the damage. Also had to cool it on the acetometaphin and reduce the triglycerides.

Ugh. Sounds dreadful. How are you feeling now?

Good to hear, except for the back, of course. Daily walks do wonders for it. Take care of yourself. I miss reading your posts and hope to see more of you. :rose:

Thanks. I needed a break from this place, but I'm back. Certain people were getting on my nerves, though I have to own up to provoking them a little (in my drunken haze, I made some gaffes). But I'm back, and hopefully at my best.

Thanks. I needed a break from this place, but I'm back. Certain people were getting on my nerves, though I have to own up to provoking them a little (in my drunken haze, I made some gaffes). But I'm back, and hopefully at my best.

I believe we're all guilty of such moments. Alcohol need not be present. I shouldn't worry about it, were I you.

Upright, breathing and grateful for it. How're you doin', doll?

I'm okay. Thanks for asking. Working a lot, stressed out, but hanging in there. Finally on the right anxiety meds, which helps.

I do stop by the AH every once in a great while to sift through the threads, but haven't felt much desire to post. Any news I should know about?

I'm okay. Thanks for asking. Working a lot, stressed out, but hanging in there. Finally on the right anxiety meds, which helps.

I do stop by the AH every once in a great while to sift through the threads, but haven't felt much desire to post. Any news I should know about?

There was a huge upheaval and many of the old faces abandoned us. Bear is well on his way to being a master craftsman in the wood shop, but still hasn't done my new chair. Tom had a bad fall and twisted his leg. I started a blog and had a heart attack. Nero and Wenchie have a grandchild, but they abandoned us too. Yeah, that's right. I know you two are skulking behind the scenes...maybe.

I can't think of anything else right now. How are you?

There was a huge upheaval and many of the old faces abandoned us. Bear is well on his way to being a master craftsman in the wood shop, but still hasn't done my new chair. Tom had a bad fall and twisted his leg. I started a blog and had a heart attack. Nero and Wenchie have a grandchild, but they abandoned us too. Yeah, that's right. I know you two are skulking behind the scenes...maybe.

I can't think of anything else right now. How are you?

Where was all of this posted that I didn't see any of it but the announcement of your blog? :eek: :confused:

So what if I long to capture
your taste in a kiss
so extreme
that it wraps hours around us
like sheets torn from a mattress
as that one last contortion
sends us sprawling to the floor.
Yes, that was my desire moan
caressing your skin
between licks.
Addicted to the taste
of your liquid lust,