It started as Revenge

Esmeralda slipped her arms around Brittany until the tips of her massive tits touched Brittany's chest. Then she paused, leaning forward slightly, until her face was inches from Brittany's.

"Do you love me?" she asked Brittany. "Do you think I'm beautiful? Do you want me?"

The question of love surprised Brittany, this was not about love at the moment she thought, why was she asking.

Brittany leaned forward kissing her lips. "Love complicates things my dear ... yes you are beutiful ... sexy ... seductive ....and I want you?"

"Do you think I am sexy ... do you love me and want me" Brittany altered between kisses, as she pushed herself into Esmeralda's large chest. Her hand easing between the lovers, groping her breast through her top. Brittany groped a bit harder, surely enough to send pain to her breasts, testing to see if she would stop her.

Slowly she moved her hand to her arm, as she did, she nudged her top off her shoulder.

Tell me Esmeralda what do you really want ... does your lover know you like fucking women" Brittany teased, her voice gaining subtle confidence.

Esmeralda giggled at the quick kisses on her lips - not what she expected from a lover, but she supposed it was all part of the teasing foreplay. She tightened her grip as Brittany pushed herself closer, pressing her massive tits into the other woman and snuggling up to her tall strong body. She let out a pleasurable sigh as Brittany started groping her tit.

Her sighs became a yelp of surprise and pain. Brittany was no longer squeezing and pressing on her tit, she was practically pinching it. That hurt.

"Ow!" she hissed. The romantic words on the tip of her tongue fell flat, especially when Brittany challenged her. "You're hurting me... Mr - my lover doesn't really care who I fuck, so long as I fuck him - Ow, please, that hurts - He knows I go either way, and..." She whimpered in pain.

Oh I am so sorry ... " Brittany cooed releasing her grip on her tit. "ome girls like it hard ... I do and like to give it that way to deserving girls." Brittany moved back, as she did her hands slid to each of Esmeraldas shoulders, moving to slide her top from her shoulders, pinning her upper arms to her sides as she did.

"I bet he likes the idea of you fucking women doesn't he ...." Her hand slid between Esmeralda's tits and removed her phone, with one hand Brittany held it to the side and snapped a photo ... I bet he would love to see us kissing, she cooed, kissing Esmeralda as she did.

She set the phone beside her purse, her head moving past her lips to her necks as she lifted Esmeralda's tiny skirt, Brittany was a bit curious what style panites if any the young slut would be wearing.

This was the wrong way to remove her top. Though the neckline was wide for showing off her cleavage, it was too narrow to force over her arms and down her body. Esmeralda could hear stitches and elastic popping and crackling. Her denim coat only compounded the restraint. She barely felt Brittany caressing her breasts, only removing the phone from its nest, cradled in her bra. She didn't kiss back when Brittany kissed her mouth. Instead, she stared wild-eyed and grimacing. Was this woman crazy?

"What are you doing?" she asked as Brittany lifted her skirt to reveal the crotch of her leggings. "I can't move! You didn't really send that, did you?" She was starting to panic. This wasn't the way things were supposed to be happening.

Brittany could easily sense that Esmeralda was beginning to resist as her hands lifted her skirt, she moved down sliding her panties to her thighs, locking her thighs together, her lips returned Esmeralda's.

"Don't worry ... "Brittany cooed almost lovingly. As she did, the phone buzzed back, at the same time Brittanies phone buzzed with a call. She reached down turning both phones off, her hands nudging Esmeralda's arms a bit behind her, pushing her breasts to Brittany. "You wanted to fuck .... welll..." Britany pulled her shirt down that much more, this time the tearing of the seems clearly audible "you wanted to get fucked right Esmeralda ... well I am going to fuck you like you soooo deserve."

With a quick hand she pulled her shirt and bra down her large breasts heaving from the top.

Esmeralda gasped in fright as Brittany pulled her leggings down around her knees. She couldn't walk. She anxiously squeezed her legs together, as if feebly attempting to protect her panties, the last layer of protection between Brittany and her vagina.

She squawked in protest as her shirt and bra were violently pulled down to expose her breasts. The straps tangled in her coat, and she could hear the neck of her shirt snapping apart. Her shirt was ruined. Her nipples instinctively hardened to the cool air of the bathroom, but Esmeralda derived no pleasure or excitement from it. She was too frightened. She didn't think Brittany meant sex when she said she was going to "fuck" her.

"Ow, please, stop," she cried pitifully. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Brittany was a bit surpised with how easy it had been to this point.

"Stop is that what you really want ... a tramp like you needs sex." Brittany cooed, as she moved quickly pivoting behind Esmeralda grabbing her arms she pulled each behind her, using them to push her to the vanity, the large mirror reflecint the image of the young woman in her control.

"Why .. because you deserve this dear ... you fuck peapole and you are likely to get gucked ... you have no idea who I am do you ... thats because you have probably fucked so many men ... married men haven't you ... looking for your sugar daddy." Brittany whisperd, her hand tugging the delicate waste band of Esmeraldas panies, slowly the stiches began to tear.

"Look in the mirror you slutty bitch .. tell me you don't deserve this? Brittany demanded as her hand reached into her purse lingering as she awaited the sluts answer.

Esmeralda cried out as Brittany forced her against the vanity. Tears of fright were welling up in her face. Thankfully she wasn't wearing make-up, as by now it would have started to smear and run. She didn't understand - one moment this gorgeous older women was coming on to her, the next, she was calling her a slut, and a bitch, and a tramp.

"Please! Stop! Let me go!" she sobbed. Not that it would matter anymore - her shirt was ruined, and so were her panties. She didn't feel horny anymore. She didn't even feel like spending the weekend with Mr Callahan. She felt like crawling back to her apartment and hiding under her bed. "I don't deserve this!" she cried. "I don't deserve this!"

Brittany's anger was rising. "You deserve this I have the pictures saying you deserve this. With her free hand she plopped a photo of Esmeralda and Thomas. "Ony a tramp would sleep with a married man"

Her hand then pulled out a large dildo from the purse as she did her nknee thrust between her thighs nuging the leggings to her ankles, binding ehr helpless in her heels.

"I sure by now you have figured out, Mrs Callahan is not some frumpy housewife ... she is a pissed off bitch at the moment ... and is about to give you what you deserve ....." Brittany added holding the dildo to Esmeraldas lips.

"Don't worry dear he has figured it out by now ... when he arrived home .. he was served divorce papers ... the locks changed, the accounts al transfered,.. the credit cards cancelled.... you fucked the wrong man Esmeralda" Brittany lifted her dress revealing a harness for the large dildo. "Now as I said you are about to get fucked.

Esmeralda's eyes widened in horror, not so much at her fate as at the realization of who it was she'd been ensnared by.

"Oh God, Brittany - Mrs Callahan, no!" she screamed. She tried to get away, but her leggings were tangled in her heels. "Please! No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She knew where that toy was going, and it wasn't in her pussy. She'd never dreamed anyone would ever shove something up there, let alone a dildo by a vengeful MILF in a strap-on. "Jesus and Mary; please don't! Please! No! No! No!"

"Don't call me Mrs Callahan" Brittany demanded. "Now suck it .. unless you want it dry"

Brittany stood behind the young girl, trapped by her sexy clothing. She pushed tight, though made sure as she did, that Esmerelda could see her in the mirro. She grabbed her long black hair and pulled her head back. Her knee moved between her thighs riding up and down, the leather harness visible.

"Your not sorry .. you are only sorry you got caught arent you. You like fucking Thomas and him taking care of you. Your a tramp aren't you Esmeralda admit it .. be honest or you'll regret it."

"I'm not a tramp!" cried Esmeralda. She screamed as Mrs Callahan yanked on her ponytail - her calling card, in addition to her boobs and general figure. "I didn't try to seduce him. I don't try to seduce anyone. I just like to look pretty, and whatever happens happens. Mr Callahan just thought I was pretty. I like it when people think I'm pretty. He thought I was pretty, and things just happened. It's him you should be doing this to, not me. Fuck him up the ass! Give him a boner and cut off his dick with garden shears. Please, don't do this to me!"

"He was not fucking himself, trust me it will be worse for him than cutting his cock off, and you are as guilty you home wrecking tramp." Brittany scorned upon Esmeralda.

She looked down, she was right, she was pretty, sexy, her body near perfect. She commented about being fucked up the ass, which was not her original plan, butt. "So you think you need it up the ass like a true slut"

Brittany reached in her bag, grabbing another dildo, and told Esmeralda to open her lips. She stropn hard and lied between the cheeks of her ass. She did not wait for Esmeralda to open her mouth as she pushed the dildo in. "Keep it there, if it falls out you will get gucked in the ass bitch." With that, Brittany pulled back, and raised her strapon between Esmeralda's legs and easily penetrated her pussy, pushing deep inside her walls. Her hands on her hips, her nails digging deep into her hips.

Esmeralda could only whimper pitifully as the dildo was shoved into her mouth. Fear kept her from letting it fall out. She moaned as Mrs Callahan penetrated her pussy. Normally, Esmeralda liked the feeling of vaginal penetration. Before she'd discovered the satisfaction of a boy's penis, she'd thrust her own fingers and toys into her slit, and continued to do so on occasion. But whenever she fucked other women, her lover either shoved her fingers up her pussy, or the two scissored each other. She'd never been penetrated by a woman with a strap-on, and certainly not from behind by anyone - man or woman. The shame of being violated and bound with her own clothing numbed her to the sensation of having sex. That and the fear. And the pain of those claws grasping her hips. She thought she even had some skin broken from Mrs Callahan's grasp.

Brittany could see the fear on Esmeralda's face. Though her own anger, wanted to hurt the girl.

"How does it feel to be the woman getting fucked" she hissed. As she did, she road in and completely out, the strapon, rising between the cheeks of her ass, "Your pussy seams to like this" she commented as Esmeraldas own juices created lubrication on the strapon. As she did she would push gently to her ass before riding down and nearly lifting her to her toes as she thrust into her pussy.

Brittany had used a strapon a few times in her life, though not in some years. With one girl and one man, back in college. She had forgotten the power it made her feel.

"look at yourself girl, you see what I see" Brittany laughed, pushing deep into her, her hand reaching around groping her nipple hard with the thrust.

Esmeralda whimpered. She trembled each time the dildo brushed her buttocks, then tensed as it went back into her pussy. It never stayed in long enough to really give her pleasure, and with each new penetration, it started to hurt. She barely noticed Mrs. Callahan's strong hands brushing her massive tit until she felt a violent, painful pinch on her sensative nipple. She moaned again with pain and fright.

Brittany was in control and was enjoying it. It had been so long since she had been in control of any part of her life.

She heard Esmeralda moan, which only encouraged her. She was not trying to make this a pleasurable experience for the young woman, but punishment for her illicit acts with her husband. Each time she pressed a bit more into her ass, which was not well lubricated with her own juices.

She paused for a moment, the strapon between her cheeks, she reached into her purse, turning on her phone. "You need a picture of yourself to recall this day" She hoisted the camera up, in a view to only shor Brittany from the waist down, as she plunged into her pussy hard. As she did she snapped the photo of the little tramp.

"You desrve this don't you Esmeralda" She teased.

Esmeralda couldn't answer. She only whimpered again. She slumped as best she could and closed her eyes. Her pussy hurt, her arms hurt, her breasts hurt, her hips hurt, and the ever present fear that one of those thrusts would invade her ass made her heart race with terror. She prayed silently for it to stop.

Brittany was furious, at the girl who her husband was cheating with. As she withdrew she slowly and diliberately moved up as she did the strapon landed perfectly between the cheeks of her ass. Brittany moved forward her fingers pinching each nipple softly as she reached around her. Slowly she nudged forward, the strapon pressing against her ass.

A little more forward as her eyes were glued on her victims reflection in the mirror. "Oops" Brittany laughed as she was familier with the feeling of something in her ass. She knew that Esmeralda would feel as though she were filled. Even so she nudged a bit deeper into her ass.

Back