Isle of Lesbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ladies, i wanted to let you all know that my newest story is live on lit;

Interview with Despina Jones-- link is in my sig :)

new here

Hello. This thread caught my eye. I see its been quiet here for a couple of months. Looking to chat with other women. Im f/bi/married. Would prefer to PM :)

Hello All

The thread caught my attention and I thought I would introduce myself, I am 23, bi and looking for someone to pm or chat with about... anything really.

Hello again. Not sure if i should be posting this elsewhere but i have a couple of story ideas i want to test out but id sooner PM them to someone for reading first before i post on the forum. Anyone want to read?

Last edited:
Introduction

Hi ladies,

New to the site. Just found it yesterday. I live in rural Arkansas which is equivalent to a lesbian Sahara. I was hoping to find like minded ladies to chat with here. Feel free to pm if that's you. :)

ETA: like minded ladies means just that so no I don't want to be turned straight.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

New to the site. Just found it yesterday. I live in rural Arkansas which is equivalent to a lesbian Sahara. I was hoping to find like minded ladies to chat with here. Feel free to pm if that's you. :)

ETA: like minded ladies means just that so no I don't want to be turned straight.

that's how it is in my town. Lesbian population 1...

Glad I saw this. A place without men would be heaven on earth, maybe....women can be very catty or masculine sometimes though.

For now I'm definitely lezzie but with a very slight tendency toward bi.

Its just that I don't like men in general, but I'll say no more.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back