Is your significant other aware you're on Lit?

Is your significant other aware of your Lit activities?

• Yes, and they think it's totally hot!

Votes: 112 27.5%
  • No, please don't tell them what I do here...

Votes: 295 72.5%

• Total voters
Yes, she does

... but she doesn't know my username.

When we were still dating my now ex had no idea ibwas on here. I would even show him pictures from some of my favorite threads and he never caught on. I laughed when I head him say this but he even called me a prude. As it turns out he was all talk and no action.

As I read through a lot of the "No X-Y doesn't know" I feel ... a little sad. I'm sure you all would agree that it would be great to be able to share something so intimate and special with your significant and have them be enthusiastic and supportive.

I think the best relationships are build on the mutual nourishment of both open/acceptable and taboo/secret needs. :cattail:

My best to all. :)

Montanos

Yes, he does know I am on here. And he is occasionally on here too, but not nearly so much as am I

interesting to see that the majority of people have other halves that don't know we are here.

Yes he does...and he's met most of my friends from here...that's the point of an open relationship...he doesn't get the appeal of it though, and i don't do anything but post openly so hot isn't a question...

Hub knows... And I'm pretty sure this site is the reason my daughter asked me if I knew how to clear my browser history. Lol. So embarrassing.

Mine knows I get online to look at pics or videos and doesn't care. I wouldn't say she specifically knows I am on Literotica but she wouldn't care if I was.

Sometimes

He knows I'm on lit often. He introduced me to this site. He doesn't know about this alt; so, the answer is sometimes.

I'm actually surprised at te poll results, it seems like there are more couples on here together sometimes. I don't feel so bad about my answer now lol

Back