Is there any oversight or appeal for the review team?

I'll just be blunt: My story was rejected by someone who clearly didn't read it.

I know they didn't read it, because it was rejected for inappropriate sexual content, but the chapter in question contained no sexual content.
The story is a work of AB/DL fiction, which focuses far more heavily on the Diaper Lover side of things. (As well as sissification.) The characters are all either college age students or college teachers. It's a slow burn to start, though, and diapers don't appear until chapter five.

Chapter one of the story was approved.

Chapter two, however, was rejected with the following message:

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 2.24.22 AM.png

To reiterate, nothing at all sexual happens in this chapter, except that the adult protagonist dresses up in feminine clothing. He fills out some paperwork, gets his makeup done, and then arrives at a college in order to take some entrance exams.

And, (not that it's relevant to this rejection, because the moderators probably lack precognitive psychic powers and don't have access to the outline document saved on my computer, but the story will never involve characters speaking, acting, or claiming to be under 18. At most, it'll involve an adult character wearing a onesie and being mocked for wearing diapers. The focus really is more on DL, sissy, and domination/submission elements.

Additionally, the linked content guidelines don't talk about or mention ageplay. It doesn't seem like the person who rejected my story knows what ageplay is. Not to mention, there are quite a few stories on the site that feature AB/DL, with considerably more overt AB elements - including, you know, sexual content of any kind.

So... what gives? Can I just re-submit and hope I get a competent review this time?

Sorry if I'm touchy, I'm just used to being banned without warning from platforms that I rely upon for income, (Patreon recently deleted over a hundred AB/DL accounts without warning, including my own - accounts that'd been previously approved by their content review team, no less), and I'm not looking to try uploading my fiction to another platform that's going to just delete all my work arbitrarily because the moderators feel like ruining my day for no reason.

The usual procedure is to resubmit, with a note to the administrator explaining what you've written up here.

There's only one person who reviews submissions, and that's Laurel. There seems to be some kind of automated pre-screening process as well, but the final decision is Laurel's.

Back