Is there a generic term for this quality?

AG31

Literotica Guru
Is there a generic term for the quality of a story that uses words and phrases like these?
my boy. what a good boy you are. Your hungry little ass my slutty little bitch. Good boy. obedient little sub.

A similar quality is sissification, but there you go. There's a handy generic term for that.

TIA
AG

Is there a generic term for the quality of a story that uses words and phrases like these?
my boy. what a good boy you are. Your hungry little ass my slutty little bitch. Good boy. obedient little sub.

A similar quality is sissification, but there you go. There's a handy generic term for that.

TIA
AG
I don't think of such language as a quality, much less a quality of the story. I would call it a practice that a person might choose to incorporate into their play. And I'd call it an affectionate sort of degradation or humiliation play.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to illustrate with that example?

I don't think of such language as a quality, much less a quality of the story. I would call it a practice that a person might choose to incorporate into their play. And I'd call it an affectionate sort of degradation or humiliation play.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to illustrate with that example?
Those were terms from a story, and they make the story have a certain quality. I think you get the action, but I'm looking for a word to describe a story. That's why I mentioned the term sissificaiton. I want an analogue term.

scornful, contemptuous,
I used a similar set of phrases in a story where the domme was deliberately trying to kick the male's ego.

It would depend on the tone of the tale. If they are used for the purpose of praising him in a childish way, it's one thing. If they are used as a mocking insult, it is an entirely different tone.

scornful, contemptuous,
I used a similar set of phrases in a story where the domme was deliberately trying to kick the male's ego.
They all came from your story. :) (Which, I should add, was really well done.)

I like contemptuous. Maybe combined with the suggestion above, contemptuous infantilzation. Maybe that's redundant...

It would depend on the tone of the tale. If they are used for the purpose of praising him in a childish way, it's one thing. If they are used as a mocking insult, it is an entirely different tone.
Mocking insult! Or, for my purposes, mockingly insulting. Is that redundant??

This thread is giving me a new problem. Embarrassment of riches.

I was about to go back and re-read my story. The language sounded familiar. LOL Glad you enjoyed it.

Oh, and in my story, I thought of the woman saying those things did not like the guy but saw him as a source of amusement. She put him down to maintain her control, as much as she had, since hers had been up to that point, only online.

Last edited:
That's pretty common Femdom behavior.
I was about to go back and re-read my story. The language sounded familiar. LOL Glad you enjoyed it.

Oh, and in my story, I thought of the woman saying those things did not like the guy but saw him as a source of amusement. She put him down to maintain her control, as much as she had, since hers had been up to that point, only online.

I would go with femdom, it can be a broad term, but that behavior/language falls into it.

I would go with femdom, it can be a broad term, but that behavior/language falls into it.
But that's not distinguished from sissification. I've got a lot of good suggestions here that are more specific. But thanks.

But that's not distinguished from sissification. I've got a lot of good suggestions here that are more specific. But thanks.
"Good boy" isn't part of sissification, which is generally more towards your second example of degrading language. Good boy is more of a "mommy" fetish game.

Your example is mixed hence...all go under femdom. If you're to specific then mix in other fetishes it could put the reader off.

Well, femdoms sissify if they want to, they humiliate when they feel like it, and degrade often. It's their sub, they degrade if they want to!

TIA
AG
Ya coming at me with that dollar store domination.

Back