iPhone and damn autocorrect

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Don’t know the rest of you but I go to this site and post using my iPhone. I am getting tired of it autocorrecting words like pussy cock fuck it’s getting annoying. Yet it has no problem remembering me typing in my username. Is there a setting for this?

On a slightly different note: I use a Windows 11 desktop. There is a built in app for Voice Typing with a headset (hands free you see). However, the app is programmed to replace any 'naughty' words with ****.
I don't know who sets the standards for this **** ****, but I would like to give them a kick in the ****.

I have a somewhat similar problem with MS Word. I have autoincorrect turned off, but spell, grammar, and style checks are invaluable to me as a disabled typist who types by using my only working non-dominant hand and a mouse with On Screen keyboard. I strive to create a document free of errors and warnings. But Word often gets punctuation wrong, for example demanding it insert a comma into the phrase "Kate and I". Does anyone know how to turn off certain warnings? Obviously, the offensive language warnings are useless. I defy anyone to write explicit sex scenes without using terms for body parts and sex acts. The conciseness warnings are a mixed bag, some are useful, but some subtly change the meaning of the sentence.

One time. My wife sent me this message. She uses speak text all the time. She worked at Wal mart and one thanksgiving she sent me this message. “Walmart has a penis”. I'm like WTF! I laughed. I sent her a reply back ??? Wal mart has a penis? She said wait. ……..
Ohhhhh. Wal Mart is feeding us!
I was like. 😂😂😂😂😂

Back