International Humanitarian Law

I never wrote that, take your argument up with JaFO.
So then, we should try to provide relief to suffering people?

Humanitarian aid to the Palestinians only works if the aid actually goes to people in need and not confiscated by Hamas to enhance their ability to reign terror on the people who actually helped them.
So how do you propose that we accomplish that? Do we not attempt to provide relief until we can guarantee this? And how long do people go without that relief while we figure it out?

Syria, a big and powerful country.......fuck off....

LOL They were pissed because it was a slap in the face to theml, how do you sell the deal next time, when the participants now know you won't hold up your end of it????????

Answer me that ican'thelpmyselfiamsofuckingstupid.

Deals made by previous administrations need to be up held. Which is why Biden followed through on Trump's Afghanistan deal....
Take your childish rhetoric and move on, “move it on down the road” I have zero interest discussing anything with the likes of you.

Take your childish rhetoric and move on, “move it on down the road” I have zero interest discussing anything with the likes of you.
Of course you don't want to discuss it, there is no argument you can make that would not prove I am right.

But you keep singing your praise of your "orange god".

Fucking itdiot.

So then, we should try to provide relief to suffering people?

So how do you propose that we accomplish that? Do we not attempt to provide relief until we can guarantee this? And how long do people go without that relief while we figure it out?
Blindly throw money and aid in most cases backfires, if the aid doesn’t reach its intended destination then what’s the logic to send it. Feel good measures that don’t accomplish the mission is ultimately stupid and a waste of resources. So what’s left? Eliminate first elimination of the threat, establish order then provide aid and comfort. Until those objectives are met it’s a waste. If you can verify aid I’d going to its intended destination and will provide aid and comfort then by all means proceed. How much well intentioned aid was provided to the Palestinians only to be diverted to Hamas to prop up their terror machine.

Of course you don't want to discuss it, there is no argument you can make that would not prove I am right.

But you keep singing your praise of your "orange god".

Fucking itdiot.
You’re big fat head is more concerned about being right then partaking in any discussion.

Move on! this is my last correspondence with the likes of you. You can’t even spell idiot correctly and yet you spend tons of time sharp shooting others.

You’re big fat head is more concerned about being right then partaking in any discussion.

Move on! this is my last correspondence with the likes of you.
lol, see there is no logical argument you can make. All you can do is ignore. Just like you ignore reality....fucking idiot.

Blindly throw money and aid in most cases backfires, if the aid doesn’t reach its intended destination then what’s the logic to send it. Feel good measures that don’t accomplish the mission is ultimately stupid and a waste of resources. So what’s left? Eliminate first elimination of the threat, establish order then provide aid and comfort. Until those objectives are met it’s a waste. If you can verify aid I’d going to its intended destination and will provide aid and comfort then by all means proceed. How much well intentioned aid was provided to the Palestinians only to be diverted to Hamas to prop up their terror machine.
So your priority would be on eliminating a threat at the cost of innocent people suffering from starvation, dehydration and death. Does this continue no matter how many innocent people die? Is there any line where you shift priorities?

So your priority would be on eliminating a threat at the cost of innocent people suffering from starvation, dehydration and death. Does this continue no matter how many innocent people die? Is there any line where you shift priorities?
Here’s the deal. I take my hat off to Biden for publicly stating that he’s sending 100 million in aid to the Palestinians but if any of that aid ends up in the hands of Hamas then all bets are off, the aid comes to a screeching halt. Verify! My priority is verification not starvation. Please stop twisting what I write. If aid can’t reach its intended target because of an enemy threat then eliminating the threat first has to happen. People will die anyway. Now take up your argumentative semantic banter up with FUZZYNUTS, he appreciates mindless banter.

Here’s the deal. I take my hat off to Biden for publicly stating that he’s sending 100 million in aid to the Palestinians but if any of that aid ends up in the hands of Hamas then all bets are off, the aid comes to a screeching halt. Verify! My priority is verification not starvation. Please stop twisting what I write. If aid can’t reach its intended target because of an enemy threat then eliminating the threat first has to happen. People will die anyway. Now take up your argumentative semantic banter up with FUZZYNUTS, he appreciates mindless banter.
Who decides that the aid was appropriately distributed? Would you believe the US government if they confirmed?

I'm not twisting what you wrote. You insist that aid must get to the intended parties and that if you can't guarantee that fully, then no aid should be provided. That is the same as putting priority on eliminating the threat rather than providing aid and relief, unless you have another mechanism to ensure aid?

I prioritize relief because innocent people need it....taking the time to 100% guarantee that no money is used wrong is nice, but likely would lead to deaths, unrelated to the conflict, that could be prevented. Most humanitarian relief organizations already have mechanisms in place to provide oversight while deploying quickly in dangerous areas.

Who decides that the aid was appropriately distributed? Would you believe the US government if they confirmed?

I'm not twisting what you wrote. You insist that aid must get to the intended parties and that if you can't guarantee that fully, then no aid should be provided. That is the same as putting priority on eliminating the threat rather than providing aid and relief, unless you have another mechanism to ensure aid?

I prioritize relief because innocent people need it....taking the time to 100% guarantee that no money is used wrong is nice, but likely would lead to deaths, unrelated to the conflict, that could be prevented. Most humanitarian relief organizations already have mechanisms in place to provide oversight while deploying quickly in dangerous areas.
I wrote if our government can’t verify its intended target or if aid finds its way into belligerents then the purpose for the aid is not beneficial to either party, doesn’t provide comfort or aid and strengthens the enemy.

When Biden first took office he authorized the Palestinians 350 million dollars, can we verify that that money didn’t end up in the hands of Hamas. The correct answer is no. How much of that funding is being used today for acts of terrorism. The correct answer is we don’t know.

I wrote if our government can’t verify its intended target or if aid finds its way into belligerents then the purpose for the aid is not beneficial to either party, doesn’t provide comfort or aid and strengthens the enemy.
And so should we still attempt to provide aid if there is not a guarantee of this?

When Biden first took office he authorized the Palestinians 350 million dollars, can we verify that that money didn’t end up in the hands of Hamas. The correct answer is no. How much of that funding is being used today for acts of terrorism. The correct answer is we don’t know.
You would prefer to let people starve than attempt to provide aid because of this. I prefer that aid be prioritized.

And so should we still attempt to provide aid if there is not a guarantee of this?

You would prefer to let people starve than attempt to provide aid because of this. I prefer that aid be prioritized.
Why is this issue our priority. Palestinians are protesting in the streets wishing death to America. Where’s Egypt, Jordan, S/A, Turkey, Qatar, Iran? Well, we know what Iran does.

If we can’t insure the aid goes to the intended recipients then *A BIG FAT NO*. 20 trucks of US aid are scheduled to enter Gaza through Egypt, we’ll have to see how that goes. While we do that Qatar is funding the payroll for Hamas a group that is the real culprit for oppression of the Palestinian people. Then we have our own politicians lying to their constituents about the hospital bombing. Our politicians supporting Hamas, what’s with that?

Last edited:
Why is this issue our priority. Palestinians are protesting in the streets wishing death to America. Where’s Egypt, Jordan, S/A, Turkey, Qatar, Iran? Well, we know what Iran does.
The US has the most resources of any country in the world for humanitarian relief.

If we can’t insure the aid goes to the intended recipients then *A BIG FAT NO*. 20 trucks of US aid are scheduled to enter Gaza through Egypt, we’ll have to see how that goes. While we do that Qatar is funding the payroll for Hamas a group that is the real culprit for oppression of the Palestinian people. Then we have our own politicians lying to their constituents about the hospital bombing. Our politicians supporting Hamas, what’s with that?
Which specific politician has released any statement that supported the attack by Hamas? Please provide the source.

The US has the most resources of any country in the world for humanitarian relief.

Which specific politician has released any statement that supported the attack by Hamas? Please provide the source.
Tlaib. She’s lying to her constituents about the hospital bombing drumming up anti American sentiment, not once has she condemned Hamas’s attacks against Innocent Israelis. Like Biden says, if you don’t condemn then you‘re complicit. She hates America, she hates Jews, she’s a card carrying anti-semitic piece of shit and a disgrace to our political system. She should be expelled from congress and maybe charged for treasonous behavior, a terrorist sympathizer.

Whatever support I had for Biden just up and went. Any politician that can go on a public forum and promote AOC as a brilliant politician is in my opinion a fool.

Tlaib. She’s lying to her constituents about the hospital bombing drumming up anti American sentiment, not once has she condemned Hamas’s attacks against Innocent Israelis. Like Biden says, if you don’t condemn then you‘re complicit. She hates America, she hates Jews, she’s a card carrying anti-semitic piece of shit and a disgrace to our political system. She should be expelled from congress and maybe charged for treasonous behavior, a terrorist sympathizer.
She did not announce support for Hamas. I'm not defending her statements, but I asked for specifics and you believe that this qualifies...it does not.

Whatever support I had for Biden just up and went. Any politician that can go on a public forum and promote AOC as a brilliant politician is in my opinion a fool.
B
D
S

She did not announce support for Hamas.

In a statement, Bergman also said, "As Hamas terrorists beheaded infants, paraded dead Jewish teenagers through town, and attacked innocent concert goers in the most deadly day for Jews since the Holocaust, Rep. Rashida Tlaib chose to place the blame solely on Israel and the Jewish people."There is no moral equivalence between Israel defending itself and Hamas attacking innocent Israeli civilians. Tlaib's long history of anti-Semitic tropes and blatant anti-Jewish propaganda is both disturbing and evil - and should

That is the equivalent to supporting Hamas. If you’re incapable of connecting the dots that’s on you.

In a statement, Bergman also said, "As Hamas terrorists beheaded infants, paraded dead Jewish teenagers through town, and attacked innocent concert goers in the most deadly day for Jews since the Holocaust, Rep. Rashida Tlaib chose to place the blame solely on Israel and the Jewish people."There is no moral equivalence between Israel defending itself and Hamas attacking innocent Israeli civilians. Tlaib's long history of anti-Semitic tropes and blatant anti-Jewish propaganda is both disturbing and evil - and should

That is the equivalent to supporting Hamas. If you’re incapable of connecting the dots that’s on you.
That's making up dots, not connecting them. She has not said that she supports Hamas.

Criticizing Israel is not the same thing as supporting anyone else.

That's making up dots, not connecting them. She has not said that she supports Hamas.

Criticizing Israel is not the same thing as supporting anyone else.
Your analogy is absurd, that‘s the equivalent of blaming a bank teller for getting robbed. Failure to place blame where it belongs is complicit and redirecting the blame to the victim is ridiculous. Actions speak louder than words. The fact that you believe she has to actually say the words is more semantic word games by you.

Your analogy is absurd, that‘s the equivalent of blaming a bank teller for getting robbed. Failure to place blame where it belongs is complicit and redirecting the blame to the victim is ridiculous. Actions speak louder than words. The fact that you believe she has to actually say the words is more semantic word games by you.
She has consistently called for an end to hostilities and relief for Palestinians.

She has never stated that she supports Hamas.

https://tlaib.house.gov/posts/tlaib-statement-on-ongoing-violence-in-israel-and-palestine

The fixation on anything “humanitarian” during war is a weakness that will usually cost you victory.

War is dirty, ugly business. The side that embraces that reality has a significant advantage over the side that has to sell its population a fairy tale.

It’s tragically ironic that pretending you can win with minimal damage to “innocents” is likely to prolong war and lead to more suffering.
Yah, fuck all those people wanting to just live their lives.

Back