Indiana's Obamacare rates for 2015 all over the map

IMO, he's hard wired to reality.....what he had in 2009 and what he has in 2014

And health care was cheaper in 2004 than 2009. And we all had more comprehensive coverage in 1999 than in 2004, and remember how cheap health care was in 1994 than in 1999?

Currently, I have no deductable........it'll probably change this fall.

Because your employer doesn't want to pay the full cost of your health care anymore. Not because of ACA. Correlation isn't causation.

Just because you don't know how the costs if the uninsured were priced into the cost of our health care system doesn't mean I don't know that same information.

If you're in the insurance business, I assume you know what you're talking about.

I'm just saying, as of yet, these deductables have not affected me.

What he did not say that. He said the "average" family would save around 2500 dollars. Are you the average income because if you're not he didn't say that to you.

Edit: And that was before it had been rewritten upteen jillion ways from Sunday.

"I'm from the government and I'm going to help you."

I heard that this guy, big guy, was a Republican Darling, initials of CC heard those words from Obama and gave him a hug because those were the exact words he desperately needed to hear.

I bet I can find some place on the planet where the Marines have evacuated some civilians from some place and they were damn happy about it too.

Share yours everybody! It's time we put this meme to bed permantly.

Guess I must've missed "8 million previously uninsured."

You're partially correct. The actually gain was 9.3 million more million Americans now have quality health insurance (no more McInsurance minimal coverage!). 1.4 million were previously uninsured. LINK

No matter how you attempt to spin it otherwise, more Americans with better health insurance is a positive thing for America.

You're partially correct. The actually gain was 9.3 million more million Americans now have quality health insurance (no more McInsurance minimal coverage!). 1.4 million were previously uninsured. LINK

No matter how you attempt to spin it otherwise, more Americans with better health insurance is a positive thing for America.

From your link:

"Our estimates suggest that only about one-third of new marketplace enrollees were previously uninsured. While this percentage seems low in absolute terms, it is slightly higher than an earlier figure reported by McKinsey & Company.[1]
Among the 7.8 million people who were enrolled in off-marketplace individual market plans in early 2014, 7.3 million were previously insured; 5.4 million were previously insured through an individual market plan."

Spin that.

From your link:

"Our estimates suggest that only about one-third of new marketplace enrollees were previously uninsured. While this percentage seems low in absolute terms, it is slightly higher than an earlier figure reported by McKinsey & Company.[1]
Among the 7.8 million people who were enrolled in off-marketplace individual market plans in early 2014, 7.3 million were previously insured; 5.4 million were previously insured through an individual market plan."

Spin that.

Of those 5.4 million previously insured how many had McMinimum plans that covered almost nothing? I'd hazard to guess most, if not all of them.

8 million previously uninsured people now have health insurance. Have you started calling it "Reagancare" yet? :D

Interesting, 8 million previously uninsured. Can you provide a link please?

Gladly. I've provided this link many times before.

Guess I must've missed "8 million previously uninsured."

Spin it.....read your own spin in red

It's a huge deal. I don't really care about the viewpoint of the insurance companie son this much at all. I care about the average Americans. If there are states where everything went as planned with no Republican refusing to expand Medicaid or any of that and the rates went up 46% after subsidies we need to re-examine this thing and figure out what the fuck happened and why. If it went up 46% before subsidies but after is on par or with normal growth we've still got an issue but not as big of one, if it went down then full steam a head.

It passed, that's all you need to know. And it's all going according to plan too.

Ishmael

Back