Incest is best(Closed)

Matt groaned out again as Autumn kept stroking his cock after he came. Then she started moaning out and her body tensed up and he knew she was having an orgasm just from him rubbing her pussy he didn't even enter her. His fingers were now coated with her warm sticky cum and the feeling of her cum on his fingers and the sounds of her sexy moans made him shoot out on last stream of cum which landed right on her belly button.

He was breathing heavily and he was amazed when he looked to see how much cum was on his sister. He never came that much before in his life. Matt leaned down some and rested his head on her chest right above her breasts feeling her heart beat against her chest. "Sis that was amazing" He said softly as his mind began filling with thoughts of how bad that was and he wondered if things would be awkward between them from now on.

Autumn was still in heaven when Matt leaned down and placed his head on her upper chest. She couldn't have been happier. Not only had he gone as far or further that night than she had truly thought he would, but when it was over, rather than freak out and jump off her, he was cuddling her. She'd never felt so close to him, or anyone for that matter. She lifted one hand to the back of his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I've never cum like that before," she whispered into his ear.

The teenager laid there underneath her older brother for several minutes, just listening to him breath and enjoying the feel of his body against hers. "I should go take a shower and try to get some sleep," she finally said, giving Matt a light kiss on the cheek.

Hearing Autumn whisper she never came like that before brought a grin to his face. His hands were on her hips and he was comfortable staying like this for a while but then she said she needed to go take a shower. After she kissed him on the cheek and started moving to get up he sat up on his knees his huge cock now soft and still glistening from the layer of lotion on his cock.

He watched his sister leave the room and sat there for a moment thinking about what just happened. Then he pulled his shorts back up and walked out into the hallway and down the stairs into the kitchen opening the fridge to pour himself a glass of orange juice. He leaned up against the counter as he sipped his juice wondering how they would act around each other tomorrow and in front of their parents.

After finishing his glass of juice Matt walked back to his room. As he walked past the upstairs bathroom and heard the shower running he pictured his sister under the water, her sexy body soaking wet. This sent waves of excitement through his body away and before he got all turned on again he decided to go to bed. Once he got into his room he pushed the door closed behind him not caring that it wasn't closed all the way. Almost as soon as he laid his head on the pillow he fell asleep.

Last edited:
Autumn lingered in front of the bathroom mirror for several long minutes, looking at the reflection of her topless form, or more precisely, looking at the sight of Matt's cum which was splattered across her chest. She beamed with a smile that she couldn't contain as she thought about the encounter with her older brother. It had gone even better than she had hoped. And her mind was already beginning to dance with the possibilities of what else might happen between them in the coming days.

"It seems such a waste to wash this off," the teen said out loud as she reached up and scraped a large finger full of cum from one breast. She lifted her finger to her mouth and slowly licked the thick white substance off. She repeated this several times until she had swallowed virtually all of Matt's seed that she could gather from her chest.

Satisfied, Autumn took a quick shower and then, wrapping herself in a towel, she made her way to her bedroom. She paused for a moment in front of her brother's door, before finally stepping into her own room. She dropped her towel and slipped into bed. Soon she was asleep and dreaming the most delicious dreams, all of which involved Matt of course.

Matt woke up the next morning to the feeling of the suns rays hitting him through the window in his room. After laying there for a few minutes he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and sat up stretching his arms out while yawning. After using the bathroom he headed downstairs wondering if anyone was awake. If Autumn was down there how would they act after what happened last night.

The kitchen was empty for now so he walked over to the fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice using the glass he drank from last night. He gazed out the window that was over the kitchen sink and looked out onto the back yard and the morning sun reflecting the pool water. He really hoped that things between him and his sister weren't going to be awkward, and another thing he wondered was if she was going to try anything else with him.

Like most mornings, Ariel had risen early. She liked the hush of the early mornings in the house, with Matt and Autumn still asleep, the sun just beginning to cast muted rays through the curtains and blinds, the cool tile of the kitchen beneath her bare feet as she snuck downstairs to get a cup of coffee. After a second cup and a few minutes scanning the headlines in the newspaper, Ariel found herself standing in front of the sliding glass doors that led to the patio.

The light of the new day was playing across the calm water of the swimming pool, practically whispering her name. She considered going back upstairs to change into her swimsuit so she could enjoy a peaceful, early morning swim, but for some reason, that morning, a wicked little thought crept into her mind. What if she didn't bother with a swimsuit? What if she slipped out of her robe and went for a nice cool dip in the pool with nothing on?

She knew the kids probably wouldn't be up for another hour maybe two, and the neighbors...what if the neighbors saw? She smiled again at the thought of her neighbors watching her swim naked through the pool. God, was she really thinking about skinny dipping in the backyard, where a dozen people could see her? Why not, she thought. I've worked hard enough to keep this body, and god knows I haven't gotten to show it off to anyone in far too long.

Setting her coffee cup down and slipping the silk robe off her shoulders, Ariel opened the glass door and stepped outside. The morning air was crisp, but the sunlight was already beginning to warm the ground. She glanced to either side, wondering if anyone would actually be out this early. Probably not, she realized, not sure if she was happy or disappointed. She took several tentative steps away from the door toward the pool. With each step she became a little more sure of herself, and a little more excited about her daring decision.

A moment later she was plunging into the cool, blue waters and knifing her way to the other side of the pool. It felt so liberating to be there, outdoors, with no clothes on, where any one could see. She was almost giddy as she swam back and forth and eventually climbed out of the pool, her body dripping with water. She glanced toward the nearest neighbor's house, almost daring someone to see her before deciding to lay down on one of the poolside chairs. Stretching out she closed her eyes.

http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=15555688741656083068.jpg
http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=09535339016841403022.jpg

Meanwhile, upstairs, Ariel's daughter, Autumn, dressed in nothing but an oversized Red Sox jersey, stepped out of the bathroom and started downstairs. She found her brother, Matt in the kitchen, or standing at the edge of the kitchen looking out the back door. "What's so interesting out there?" she asked as she headed to the fridge to get something to drink.

7.jpg

Matt was still trying to wake up and rub all the sleepiness from his eyes. One final rub and he opened his eyes wide giving the back yard another look. He almost spit out the mouthful of orange juice he had. His mother was climbing out of the pool normally this site would not of bothered him but this morning she was fully nude. The water was running and cascading down her perfectly sculpted body. He couldn't pry his eyes away from this sight. He would have been ashamed with himself but looking at his mother's naked body was nothing compared to what he did with his sister last night.

His eyes trailed up and down her pale body focusing on her amazing breasts and tight ass. He also caught a glimpse of her pussy and what a sight that was. She trimmed her pubic hair into a thin strip right above her pussy that was so very sexy. He felt his cock stiffening in his shorts as he followed her as she headed towards the chair to sit down.

Matt jumped when he heard Autumn's voice behind him. There was no way he was going to let her know he was staring at their naked mother. He cleared his throat and turned around to face his sister. "Oh nothing just looking. Here mind giving me a refill" He said as he walked over and held his arm out for her to pour him some juice. "So sleep well?" He asked hoping she wouldn't pry anymore at what he was looking at. The image of his mother's naked wet body burned into mind.

Geez! Jumpy much? Autumn thought as she pulled the orange juice from the fridge. She couldn't help but think Matt was acting strange because of what had happened in his bed the night before. Not that she regretted it one bit. She just had to make sure he didn't either, especially since she had no intention of stopping after just one night.

"Yes, I slept like a baby," the teen answered as she poured her brother some juice. "I think that massage was just the thing I needed to relax me. I don't think I've felt that good in a long time. Maybe never."

"What about you?" Autumn asked, taking a seat at the kitchen table, her back to the pool. "Did you sleep okay?"

Matt let out a little sigh of relief when Autumn sat at the table with her back to the window over looking the pool. Matt walked over to the table glancing out the window getting one last glance at his naked mother as the sun beamed down on her heavenly body. He sat down across the table from his sister looking at her with a smile when he heard her say that the massage was the best she ever felt.

"That's good I slept well too" He said as he took a sip from his glass thinking back to the previous night that he shared with his little sister. The feel of her soft smooth skin as he rubbed the lotion on her and of course he couldn't forget the feeling of her breasts in his hands or the small glimpse of her pussy that he saw. Those thoughts combined with the images of his nude mother cause his cock to harden in his shorts and knew they were tenting because he could feel them tighten due to the strain on the fabric from his huge cock.

Autumn noticed her brother's eyes glaze over as he sat across from her, and hoped that he was thinking about the massage and the mutual release they'd given one another at the end. She was certainly having a hard time thinking about anything else, especially with Matt so close. She wanted desperately to rip his clothes off and throw him on the floor so she could fuck him right then and there, but she couldn't. The teenager was still afraid to be too aggressive with him. Not that she couldn't be a little bit forward...

"I've never seen anyone cum that much," she said, hiding the smile on her face with her glass of juice as she waited to see how he would react to her bold comment.

Hearing those words out of his sister's mouth sent a wave of excitement through him. "Well I was backed up a little that is a little more than usual" All the awkwardness that Matt thought would be present wasn't there. Now that Autumn mentioned the cum he was thinking of watching his cum shoot out and land on his sister's amazing breasts. "Well since we are talking about last night you have an amazing body sis"

He wanted to say more tell her how her breasts were so perfect and had to be some of the best breasts in the world along her mother's. Perfect breasts must run in their family. Hell not just breasts, perfect bodies. His sister and his mother look like they could be models. Since last night his mind has been filled with naughty thoughts of Autumn and their mother.

"Well since we are talking about last night you have an amazing body sis" Matt said.

"You really think so?" the teen asked, pretending to be surprised. It wasn't that she was conceited or anything, but it was pretty obvious by how fast her brother got hard the night before and how hard he got, that he thought her body was attractive. It was very nice to hear him say it though, and even nicer to know that he wasn't regretting what happened.

"I probably shouldn't say this, I mean, I know we're brother and sister, but..." Autumn paused for a moment as if she was embarrassed by what she was thinking. "You are really, really...big! I mean, jesus, Matt, I've never seen a penis that big before."

"Yes I do Autumn" Matt said in response to her question. She really did have an amazing body. She had to of had guys chasing her constantly while in school.

"You are really, really...big! I mean, jesus, Matt, I've never seen a penis that big before." Autumn said

"Am I really?" He always thought he had a big cock but the way his sister described made him think it was a lot bigger than he thought. Hearing this sent yet another wave of excitement through his body and he swore he felt his cock grow even harder and bigger. Having a girl talk about how big he was turned Matt on so much.

"Being brother and sister we shouldn't have done what we did last night either Autumn, but I'm glad we did. If I didn't get some release soon I thought I was going to die" Matt said as he chugged down the rest of his orange juice. Wiping the drip that was running down his chin with his hand. "So am I really as big as you say I am? Because you know being a guy I am always self conscious about my size."

"So am I really as big as you say I am? Because you know being a guy I am always self conscious about my size," Matt said.

Was it possible her brother didn't understand what a stud he was? Did he not know that with a dick like he was packing he could pleasure any woman in the world? It was hard for Autumn to believe that no girl had ever told him how big he was, he was probably just trying to be modest. One thing was for sure though, the more Autumn thought about her big brother's cock, the more aroused she was becoming.

Setting her glass down, the teenager slipped from her chair and stepped over to the counter. She hopped up onto the counter, turning to face her brother as she did. "Trust me, Matt, you have the longest, thickest dick I've ever seen," she assured him. As she spoke, Autumn realized that her jersey had come open when she jumped up onto the counter, exposing one of her breasts. She pretended not to notice at first, wanting to give her brother plenty of time to look.

"I wish I could find a guy as nice as you, and as handsome as you, with a dick like that," the teen said with a smile. "I think I'd be the happiest girl in the world."

http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=21519675864601901174.jpg

Matt watched as Autumn got up and walked over towards the counter. 'Oh please don't look in the back yard please!' He thought to himself and was relieved when she turned around and hoped up on the counter. When she did this though the buttons on her jersey came undone and he got quite an eyeful. One of her perky breasts were exposed to him the other one was covered by her long hair. All the buttons were undone on her jersey so the whole front of the shirt was open.

His eyes trailed down to her thighs and noticed he didn't see any signs of panties. If her legs weren't pressed together like they were her teen pussy would have been on display for him. He knew she had to of been aware of this she must be teasing him again. "I guess it is too bad that we are brother and sister then" Matt said in a teasing tone

"Not that that stopped you from cumming on my tits last night," Autumn said daringly as she finally reached down and pulled her shirt closed. She knew she shouldn't have teased him like that, but she couldn't resist.

She hopped off the kitchen counter and walked over to where her brother was sitting, "I really am grateful for last night though, Matt. I really needed it and I can't think of anyone I trust more than you. I think that's why I enjoyed it so much."

Autumn leaned down and kissed her brother on the cheek, 'accidentally' letting her shirt fall open again. As she stood back up, the brunette pulled the shirt closed again. "I'd better get upstairs and get some real clothes on before Mom comes down or she'll give me a hard time."

His sister was right, the fact that they were brother and sister didn't stop him from cumming on her last night. Autumn was turning him on as her naughty talk increased. It was almost like she was trying to tempt him. Matt watched Autumn with every step she took from the counter to where he was sitting. The soft kiss she gave him on his cheek felt good.

After she pulled away from the kiss Matt looked over and saw his sister's bare breasts once again just inches from his face. Then she pulled her shirt closed before his eyes had the chance to trail down to her pussy. She still thought their mother was upstairs sleeping and if that was the case he would of come up with an excuse to keep her in the same room, but his mother was right outside and could come inside at any moment. He had no idea what she would think or say if he caught him and his sister like this.

"Yeah that would be pretty bad if she caught you half naked in the same room as your brother. She would have freaked out if she knew what we did last night." Matt then stood up and walked his glass over to the sink and then turned around and leaned up against the counter so Autumn would be able to see the huge bulge in his shorts.

Autumn was just about to turn and exit the kitchen, intending to go upstairs and see if her brother followed, when she saw Matt stand up and walk over to the sink. When he turned back around she immediately saw that he was once again sporting a massive boner in his pants.

"Jesus, Matt!" she exclaimed with a giggle. "You're gonna put some one's eye out with that thing if you're not careful." She put her hand up over her mouth as she laughed again, her eyes never leaving the large bulge in her brother's pants. She wanted to just walk over, drop to her knees and take his thick cock into her mouth but she was scared he would think she was some kind of freak. But then again, he'd stood up and given her a look at his erection, so maybe he was hoping she would do something...

"Can I see it again?" she asked tentatively as she took a step towards him, still clutching her shirt closed.

Matt grinned with Autumn when she said he was going to put someone's eye out. Then she asked to see it again and he figured she already saw it what harm could letting her see it again bring. With their mother being right outside this wasn't the time nor place to do it. He started walking slowly towards her with a grin. He didn't know how she did it but he could never say no to her.

He was just a couple feet from his sister and he placed his hands on her sides looking her in the eyes. "Tell you what I'll let you see it since you already saw it. I don't think the kitchen is the place to do it though. I don't know how you have been talking me into doing things like this with you. I'm your brother" Matt said softly adding a slight chuckle after mention how he didn't know how she talked him into things like this.

"You know mom is probably going to come looking for us for breakfast when she makes it so it will have to be quick." He then stepped past her not meaning to but let his bulge brush against her thigh. Then he started walking up the stairs and down the hall into his room which was closer than her room. He didn't know how long they had because once their mother came inside she was most likely going to cook breakfast for them like most mornings.

Autumn felt a chill run down her spine when Matt brushed past her and started upstairs, his erection actually rubbing against her hip. Just the thought of seeing his cock again was enough to start making her wet. With another giggle, the brunette bounced up the stairs on her brother's heels, following him all the way into his bedroom.

As she entered his room, the teenager closed the door, then turned to face her brother, wondering what he had in mind.

Matt could hear Autumn's footsteps directly behind him as he made his way up the stairs and into his room. When he turned to face her she was closing the door and turned to face him. Then he grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down with a little bit of hesitation. He wasn't wearing any boxers so once they past his cock it sprung forward and was pointing towards his sister. He looked down at his cock and then slowly up to Autumn to see her eyes looking down at his member.

"So..." Matt started speaking softly to his little sister. Did he dare speak the next part of the sentence he was thinking? "... now that my shorts are down how about you open your jersey? I think it's only fair..." There was something about his little sister that influenced him in such a naughty way. He was doing things he never would have done it was almost like she had him under some sort of trance.

And just like that, Matt's shorts were down around his knees and his gorgeous cock was pointing directly at Autumn, who stood transfixed by the sight of her brother's manhood. It was even bigger than she remembered and it took everything the teen had not to lick her lips right then. Instead, she simply stared at it, remembering what it had felt like against her ass, and what it had felt like in her hands as she'd rubbed lotion on it.

"... now that my shorts are down how about you open your jersey? I think it's only fair..." Matt said. Autumn barely even registered that he'd spoken at first, when she did, she still didn't take her eyes off of his rigid cock.

"what? oh sure..." she said and with a shrug of her shoulders, the teen let the red jersey fall from to the floor, leaving her body completely exposed to her brother's view. "Would you be freaked out if I said I wanted to touch it again? Just for a second..."

Matt watched as the red jersey fell to the floor and his eyes widened some as his little sister's teen body was exposed to him. He looked at her perky breasts and her nipples and then his eyes started traveling south on her body. Down her flat stomach and then he laid eyes on an amazing sight. Autumn's bare pussy, this made his cock twitch in excitement. Her pussy looked perfect it looked so soft and smooth to the touch.

Then Autumn said "Would you be freaked out if I said I wanted to touch it again? Just for a second..."

Matt gave it some thought and he didn't say anything but he looked her in the eyes and motioned his head a little. If his sister understood this he was okay with her touching it for a little bit. The forbideness of this whole thing turned Matt on even more and was what made him okay with some of this stuff. Was she going to come touch it and if so is that all that was going to happen between them.

Seeing Matt beckon her over with just the nod of his head, Autumn didn't hesitate. She took three quick steps to stand directly in front of him, her eyes on his as she reached down and timidly took hold of his cock. She didn't stroke it or squeeze, instead holding it like a piece of fragile glass. She couldn't read the expression on her brother's face, but she was almost sure that he wanted something to happen. You don't just agree to let your little sister touch your rock hard cock unless you are expecting something to happen, right?

Without a word, the teen dropped down to her knees in front of her brother, her eyes now locked squarely on his penis which seemed to dwarf not only her hand but her face as well. She held the shaft of his cock still, the swollen head just inches from her mouth. She licked her lips before finally speaking, "Has anyone ever actually taken the whole thing in her mouth?"

Felling Autumn's soft warm hand on his big cock made him sigh out. The way she kept eye contact as she gripped his thick cock made this experience so much more sexier. He stared into her sparkling brown eyes as she kept her sweet innocent look on her face as she did something so very naughty. Just when he thought she was going to start stroking he did something completely unexpected.

Matt guessed that it was bound to happen if he kept letting her see his cock that she seemed to be so fascinated with. When Autumn dropped to her knees in front of him he just stared down at her not resisting at all as he was under his little sister's trance.

"Has anyone ever actually taken the whole thing in her mouth?" Autumn asked

He waited for her to look up at him before he started talking. "Well I only had sex with one girl before and fooled around with a few other and none of them got the whole length of it in their mouth." After saying this Matt began to wonder how many guys his sister has been with. She was so sexy any guy would be lucky to be with Autumn.

Back