Incest is best(Closed)

Autumn had no way of knowing whether Matt had noticed the sliver of bare pussy that was now visible between her legs, but she was sure that when he once again took his position above her, his cock was even harder than before. And Matt wasn't trying nearly as hard as he had been to keep it from rubbing against her. In fact, as he began to massage lotion into her skin, his stiff cock pushed firmly against her butt, nestling between her cheeks.

"God that lotion does feel good," she said after a few minutes of letting her brother caress her back and shoulders, working the lotion into her skin. "Hmmm, damn! I wish you could just rub that all over my body..." she paused for a moment, letting Matt think about what she'd just said, then added, "Hmmm, make sure you get my lower back too."

As she said the last, Autumn reached around to the back of her panties and slowly peeled them down several inches, leaving almost half her ass exposed.

"I'm glad your enjoying the massage sis, hope it's making you forget about the bad day you had." He then thought about what she said about rubbing the lotion all over her body and he pictured her laying on her back with him rubbing the lotion into her breasts. Why was he thinking all these thoughts about Autumn. Before today he only thought of her as his sister and nothing more but now he was having all these dirty thoughts about her and had his hard cock pressed against her ass.

She then asked him to get her lower back and reached back and pulled her panties down some exposing even more of her ass to him. About half of her perfect ass was on display for him. Did she want him to massage her ass? Is that why she pulled her panties down some? He didn't know what to do so he just squirted more lotion onto his hands and started massaging her lower back firmly. Working her sides as well spending most of the time around the dimples on her lower back. Moving down some he started slowly working his way up the curve of her ass looking at her to see her reaction.

Autumn couldn't help but smile as Matt took the bait and began to slowly move his hands down to her ass, massaging lotion into the upper curves of her buttocks. The combination of his hands on her ass and his very large, very hard cock pressing against her backside was fantastic. She couldn't wait to see just how far things could go before her brother would object. Maybe, if she played her cards right, he wouldn't object at all.

The teenager waited for several minutes, letting the massage of her butt continue, then finally spoke up, "Lift up for a second," she said to her brother. As he raised up onto his knees, Autumn flipped over underneath him until she was on her back. With Matt still straddling her, the bulge in his pants now pressing against her lower stomach, she stared up into his eyes. Her breasts were now on full display for her brother.

"Let me see that lotion," she said, reaching over and grabbing the bottle from beside where they lay. She quickly squirted a liberal amount into one hand then rubbed it between her hands before placing a hand over each breast and beginning to massage them. "Oooh, that feels good."

Matt lifted up just like Autumn told him too and was caught off guard when she flipped over onto her back. This made two things happen, it left her breasts on display for him which he couldn't help but look down at before he notices his hard cock was pressing against her lower stomach. She caught him even more off guard when she started rubbing the lotion into her breasts. He watched her hands squeeze and rub her lovely mounds getting her flesh all shiny from the generous amount of lotion she was rubbing into her skin.

After a couple minutes had gone by he realized he was almost caught in a daze while staring at her breasts. When he snapped out of it his mind was filled with thoughts of how wrong this was for brother and sister to be in this position but neither of them did anything to stop it. He grabbed her wrists and placed her arms down by her sides. "I believe I am the one giving you a massage."

Grabbing the lotion he squirted more onto his hands and started rubbing the front of her shoulders and neck working down her arms and then back up. Keeping eye contact with her and he rubbed her upper chest above her breasts and skipped over them to start firmly rubbing her flat stomach down to her tattoo at her panty line. As he was rubbing her lower stomach he moved back some as his hands bumped up against his bulging shorts that were pressing against her.

Autumn took her time, slowly rubbing the glistening lotion over her round breasts, covering them completely. Her nipples slowly began to harden and swell from the constant contact. It was all a show of course, for her brother's benefit. And based on how intently he was watching, he seemed to be enjoying the show very much. The teen was starting to get into the feel of her hands on her breasts when suddenly Matt reached down and grabbed hold of her wrists.

She nearly let out an audible gasp as he pushed her arms down to the bed and announced that he was the one giving the massage. Hearing him say that, feeling him take control, and seeing the look in his eyes, definitely made her pussy tingle with excitement.

She relinquished control to Matt without any argument, letting his hands once again begin rubbing lotion over her body. He wasn't actually touching her tits, other than the occasional bump or brush, but he seemed to be working up to it. The anticipation Autumn felt was maddening. And then there was the giant tent in the front of his pants. She wanted so badly to reach down and begin rubbing him, but she was still not sure it wouldn't scare him off.

Be patient, girl, be patient, she told herself.

Matt was considerably calm considering his sister was practically naked on his bed and he was rubbing lotion into her soft smooth skin making her sexy body glisten and seem even sexier. HE didn't know how she got him to do this or why he kept going on with it. If it was any other girl he wouldn't have minded but it was his own sister and his mind was telling him how wrong it was but he didn't seem to care.

As he kept rubbing her lower stomach his hands brushed against her panties a couple times and then he started working his hand back up. Using one hand to rub between her breasts as he got more brave to come closer to touching his sister's breasts. As he did this the sides of his big hand brushed up against both of her breasts. Then he started rubbing her sides right next to her breasts and didn't seem to move away from that area. "I can't believe your actually topless right now Autumn"

Feeling Matt's hands move back up to her breasts, touching them briefly as one hand slipped between them, then again as his hands moved to her sides, made Autumn practically squirm beneath him. She couldn't wait to feel his big, strong hands take her tits and massage them, squeeze them, rub against her stiff, swollen nipples. He was so close.

"I can't believe your actually topless right now Autumn," Matt said, clearly struggling with the idea, and his body's reaction to the situation.

"I hope it doesn't bother you. I mean, I can cover up if it does," she said, pretending to understand his concern. "It's so nice though, not having to worry about it. If you were an actual masseuse, I probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, but with my brother it's no big deal."

She left it like that for a few moments, resisting the urge to say more, and enjoying the ongoing massage. But then, her desire got the best of her. Reaching down to the bulge in his shorts, the teenager placed her hand directly over his erection and squeezed it, "Besides, it doesn't look like you mind that much."

As Autumn was talking Matt noticed that she seemed comfortable being topless in front of him. He guessed he was comfortable with her being topless as well considering his hands were practically caressing them right now. He was about to move his hands on top of her amazing tits but then she did something completely unexpected. She placed her hand on his very obvious bulge and basically had her hand wrapped around his shaft.

"Uhh.." He fought to form a sentence as his body froze at the feel of his sister's hand on his cock. He looked down at her hand on his shorts and then up into her eyes. "..okay you caught me. Just massaging your body and seeing you topless got me a little turned on. I don't know why though a guy shouldn't get this worked up over his sister"

"It's okay, Matt. It's a natural reaction, just like my nipples getting hard while I was massaging my breasts," Autumn said, trying to convince him that everything was okay. She was also trying her best to draw his focus back to her chest, hoping if she could do that they he might not notice that her hand was still pressing firmly against his crotch.

"Having big, strong hands massaging me like that, caressing me...I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little turned on too, but it's not a big deal," the teenager admitted. "I'd still rather have you give me the massage than some stranger or one of the jerks at school. At least I know I can trust you. I feel comfortable with you."

"Besides, if looking at my body gives you this reaction, it's probably just because you haven't gotten any in a long time," she said, giving his bulge an extra rub. "You probably just need a release is all. It's just biological."

As Matt thought about it he'd rather have him massaging her as well instead of one of the jerks from school. He was protective over his sister just like any other brother would be. Her small hand was still on his cock and she gave it a squeeze after mentioning he just needed some release. She was also right when she said he hadn't gotten any in a while. Last time he had sex was two months ago at a party his friends had. He hooked up with this girl from one of his classes.

His eyes trailed down from her eyes to her breasts looking at her hard nipples from Autumn massaging her own breasts. His hands became unfrozen and he continued massaging her sides watching her tits move and jiggle as his fingertips grazed the sides or her mounds as his hands kept working on his sister's body as she kept her grip on his shaft.

Autumn breathed a sigh of relief when Matt resumed the massage, realizing that she'd gotten past the initial hurdle in her brother's morality. She knew her plans were still on the razor's edge, so to speak, but at least he hadn't stopped. He was still not directly massaging her breasts, but he didn't seem to mind letting his hand or finger brush against the sides of her breasts.

The brunette let her brother continue for a few moments before she spoke up again, "You know, it actually feels really good to have my breasts massaged...would you mind doing it, or would you prefer I do it myself?"

Matt just kept rubbing her sides in silence as he thought if he actually had it in him to massage Autumn's breasts. He kept looking down at her perky teen breasts, he would have been all over them but the fact that they belonged to his sister was holding him back some. She did have her hand on his cock still and really seemed to want him to massage her breasts. He tried thinking about it another way other than massaging her amazing breasts. Matt thought about helping her relax after having a long day of unfortunate events.

He didn't say anything he just looked into Autumn's brown eyes and nodded. Removing his hands from her body only to add more lotion to his hands. Matt then took a deep breath and then placed his big hands on Autumn's breasts. They felt so much nicer than he imagined they were so soft and warm against his hands.

After a few moments of just letting his hands lay on top of her breasts he squeezed lightly with his hands and started caressing them just like she did earlier when she massaged them herself. Every now and again his fingers would rub up against her hard light pink nipples. His cock twitched in excitement when he began massaging his sister's tits.

Autumn waited patiently for Matt to make up his mind, realizing that he was at another moral hurdle. She did her best not to smile when he finally placed his hands over her breasts, knowing he might read something into it. Even after he had moved his hands to her chest, the teen was still careful about saying or doing anything that might make her brother back off. But, when he started to truly massage her breasts, his hands squeezing and rubbing her, even touching her nipples, she knew it was time to take another step...

"Thanks, Matt. I know it's a little weird, but I really needed this tonight," she said, doing her best to sound like the grateful sister having a bad day. Then she gave the front of his shorts another gentle rub, "You should let me help you out. I don't mind at all."

Autumn didn't wait for her brother to say anything. If he had to say yes to her, he might never work up the courage, she knew that. Instead she reached for the lotion and squeezed a generous amount into her hands, then reached for the front of his shorts. She slowly started to peel his shorts down to free his massive erection, then suddenly, it sprang out of his pants and flopped against her lower stomach. Careful not to look Matt in the eyes, the teenager took hold of the thick, hard cock and gently began to stroke it with her lotion covered hands.

"Your welcome. I'm happy to help out you need it after the day you had." Matt said ignoring her other question at first while he thought about it. It appeared she already made up her mind though. As he started massaging her breasts more firmly looking down at her breasts as well he felt her tugging on the front of his shorts. Before it even registered in his mind to resist he felt the waistband of his shorts slide down past his shaft and then his huge cock sprung forward and landed on her lower stomach.

He let out the lightest groan as he felt the warmth of her soft lotion-slick skin on his cock. He looked down as he felt her small hands wrap around his cock with the feeling of the cool lotion. He liked how he looked even bigger in her small hands as she started stroking him. Matt leaned his head back and closed his eyes squeezing her breasts firmly as waves of pleasure started running through his body.

His little sister was stroking his cock while he massaged her tits. It was almost like a forbidden dream because the feeling of Autumn's lotion covered hands felt way better than anything he ever felt before. Could it be due to the fact that this was very forbidden and taboo of doing this with his own sister.

Autumn heard the little groan that came out of Matt's mouth, and she saw the expression on his face as he looked down at the sight of her glistening hands moving up and down on his manhood, but it wasn't until he leaned his head back and closed his eyes that she was sure she had him. Whatever it was, the long massage, the comments she had made about trusting him and needing him, or the sheer pleasure of having her stroke him, but whatever it was, her brother had given in to it. The teenager was so wet now, she was sure there was probably a wet spot on her brother's bed.

As she felt Matt begin to massage her breasts even more firmly than before, Autumn focused on the slow, steady, almost rhythmic stroking of his cock. It was so massive, she almost couldn't believe it. Long, thick, heavy and so fucking hard! With the lotion on her hands, they seemed to glide up and down his length almost too easily. She found herself squeezing her hands a little tighter around his shaft, stroking a little bit faster. God, she loved the feel of his cock in her hands.

"Hmmmm," the teen moaned, louder than before as she continued to stroke his stiff erection with one hand, while she lowered her other hand down to gently caress his balls.

Matt was still trying to figure out what made Autumn's hands feel so good as they stroked his cock with long slow strokes. He opened his eyes and looked down at the sight of his sister's hands gliding along his shaft rubbing the lotion into his member. Then he watched her move one of her hands down to his balls and start caressing them. The sight of her hands on his cock was almost as good as how amazing it felt. The combination of the two made the pleasure increase even more.

How did they go from him giving Autumn a massage to this? He didn't really care at how wrong it was all he was thinking about was how good it felt. Matt was so focused on that he didn't even realize that he started using his thumbs to play and rub her hard little nipples. It must have been instinct that caused him to do this because he wasn't ready to do that on his own. He was ready to ask why they were doing this but if he opened his mouth all that was going to come out were groans.

Autumn moaned softly as she felt her brother begin to tease her swollen nipples with his thumbs. She was so aroused at that point she could feel her wetness spreading to her thighs. The teen was sure that her panties were soaked through with anticipation. Her moans grew slightly louder and as they did, her hands began to work more intensely on Matt's manhood, stroking him more rapidly, letting her hand curl up over the head of his thick cock, while she continued to gentle cup his testicles.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Autumn said, sure that he wouldn't. With the lotion on her hands and on her brother's penis, she couldn't be sure, but she thought she saw a small drop of pre-cum ooze from the end of his cock. A grin flashed across her face, but she quickly pushed it away. "I don't want to stop...I want to help you...I want you to get the release you need."

When Autumn started moaning Matt realized he was teasing her nipples and figured there was no use in stopping since he was already doing it. There was no way he wanted his sister to stop but he took a little to answer her not wanting to seem to eager. "No point in stopping now we already crossed the line" He said softly as he gazed into her brown eyes.

He definitely did not want to stop but he wasn't sure if he would go further if she wanted to. He was still trying to get past the fact the he was doing this with his sister. What if their mother knew what they were doing? He had no idea how she would react. Trying to block those thoughts he just looked down at her breasts and focused on them. Working his big hands so perfectly on her breasts kneading them like dough.

Matt kept playing with Autumn's nipples as he firmly massaged her tits. He knew he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Where was he going to shoot his load when he needed to cum? He just tried clearing his mind and focus on giving his little sister the relaxing massage she needed.

"No point in stopping now we already crossed the line" Matt said softly, bringing another quick smile to Autumn's face. She moved her other hand back to his dick and began stroking it with both hands, pumping them up and down his shaft, occasionally letting one hand glide up over the swollen head. She wanted him to cum, she wanted to feel his cum on her skin, to see it shoot out of his cock, to feel his cock spasm in her hand...

"You know," the teen started, then hesitated as if she wasn't sure she should say what was on her mind, "It's been a really long time since I've had any kind of release either. If you wanted, I mean, it's totally up to you, but if you wanted to help me out you could rub my..."

She didn't finish the sentence, but decided it was enough to get her point across. Any more might have been too much. Now she just had to wait to see if Matt would go for it.

Matt parted his lips to respond to Autumn but a groan came out of his mouth as she started stroking him with two hands again. As he groaned he gripped tighter around her breasts pressing down on her hard nipples with his thumbs. She was making him feel good working him to the point of much needed release it was only fair that he did the same for her. Was he capable of doing that to his little sister though? He was caressing her bare breasts was he ready to go a little further.

He was very hesitant and was thinking if he was ready for this, but he had to return the favor. She said she needed release and he wasn't going to bring that to her by massaging her breasts. "Well I guess I can help you out Autumn"

After he said that he hesitantly ran his hand down her side and towards her pussy. Then he softly placed his hand on her panty covered pussy and started rubbing softly. He could feel how damp her panties were and how soft and warm her pussy was through the thin damp fabric. His own sister was this turned on by him massaging her and her stroking his cock. He never seen a girl this wet before. Looking down he saw her inner thighs glistening from her juices and then focused on the sight of her small hands pumping his cock.

Autumn couldn't suppress the gasp that escaped her lips as she felt her brother's hand between her legs, rubbing against her wet panties. The pussy felt like it was on fire, her whole body was on fire, like it was going to explode. All the composure she had managed to maintain thus far was quickly crumbling. She continued to jerk on Matt's rigid cock, but her mind was focused on the feeling of his fingers pushing against her barely covered pussy.

"Oh god, bro, that feels so amazing...don't stop..." she encouraged him as she began stroking him even faster, her own pleasure heightening her need to pleasure her brother. "Just push my panties aside."

Matt's mind was so clouded with pleasure he didn't even give it a second thought. He pushed her panties aside and sighed out at the feeling of his sister's bare wet slick pussy. He looked down to see her bare teen pussy and his cock twitched at the sight along with the feel of it. Everything about Autumn's body was perfect. From her pretty face to her soft smooth skin, her long slender legs, lush round ass, perky teen tits and small nipples and her little bare pussy.

After a few minutes of rubbing two fingers up and down her wet slit he parted her lips and teased her snug entrance. He didn't slide his fingers into her as he wasn't quite ready to finger his sister yet. Other than his occasional groan and Autumn's moans the room was filled with the squishy sound of her lotion covered hands stroking his huge cock and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back.

"Hmmmm, Matt," Autumn moaned as she felt his fingers rubbing against her bare pussy. "I need this so badly...hmmm, you are the best brother ever." She meant it too. She did need it, she needed to feel her brother's hands on her body, pleasuring her. She'd been fantasizing about it for months and now it was finally happening.

"Oh god!" she gasped as she felt Matt part her lips and tease her sweet pussy with his fingers. She would have given anything for him to push one of his fingers into her at that moment, but she knew he probably wasn't ready to go that far. What he was doing was more than enough. "That's it, keep doing that...yes, I'm going to cum."

Autumn waited for a few seconds, letting her statement sink into her brother's mind, then she spoke again, "I want you to cum too, Matt. I want you to cum...you can cum on my chest if you want..." Still stroking his massive erection, the teenager aimed his cock directly at her tits, hoping he would do as she asked.

Hearing Autumn said she was going to cum made his cock twitch in her hands. He was nearing the edge as well and he felt her angle his cock so it was pointing right at her perky breasts that he was still caressing with one hand. "I'm going to cum too" He then groaned out softly. His sister's hands were working wonders on his cock.

He started working his fingers a little faster and more firmly against her bare pussy. His two fingers were getting coated with her warm sticky juices. Matt was then sent over the edge and groaned out firmly squeezing her breast with his one hand as he started to cum. Since he was so backed up he came a lot. Shooting stream after stream of warm thick cum all the way up to her tits and the several streams after that landed on her upper and lower stomach.

Even as she began to work her brother's cock more vigorously, Autumn felt Matt pressing his fingers more firmly against her pussy. Her whole body seemed on the verge of a massive orgasm when suddenly she heard her brother groan and felt his cock spasm in her hands. Then it happened, Matt began to climax. The teenager watched on in fascination as thick, white cum spurted from his dick and onto her chest. She couldn't believe how much cum there was. It coated her tits, mixing with the glistening layer of lotion already there. Autumn kept stroking her brother's cock, though slower now, wanting to milk every last drop of semen from his gloriously large cock.

As she watched a small drop of white liquid fall down onto her stomach, Autumn's orgasm finally hit her. Her whole body twitched, her muscles growing tight for a moment then releasing, her body trembling as she struggled to keep her moaning down to a dull roar. She'd never climaxed so hard in her entire life. She bucked underneath her brother's body several times before finally falling still, her breathing shallow and fast. And all she could think was that he hadn't even penetrated her. She couldn't imagine how intense her orgasm would be if he actually fucked her.

Back