In praise of smaller cocks

reblogme-105207-c14mK7H4Nc.gif

Been having phone issues & couldn’t get on here. Been thinking about a couple on here & masturbating to their pics & thoughts of them a lot. I can’t get hard anymore & this is as hard as he gets. He doesn’t explode anymore either. Just dribbles out. I just jerked off to their pics. Both get me horny despite my impotence & shrinkage. Thanks to both of them!

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpeg
    IMG_0688.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0690.jpeg
    IMG_0690.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 57
Been having phone issues & couldn’t get on here. Been thinking about a couple on here & masturbating to their pics & thoughts of them a lot. I can’t get hard anymore & this is as hard as he gets. He doesn’t explode anymore either. Just dribbles out. I just jerked off to their pics. Both get me horny despite my impotence & shrinkage. Thanks to both of them!
I can so relate.

Would sure love to try to get you hard, would sure give it my best!

I'd love to suck it.

Looks tasty to me.

I actually love to take a sissy clitty in my mouth, suck and lick it for hours, and then lick up the dripping pre cum from it and lock it back up like it was. 😉

Pretty sure I want to do as much as I can this new year as my health is declining. I purchased a 7” dildo on Saturday evening & have been riding it on and off since then. I’ve never had anything in my ass except for a doctor’s finger & a colonoscopy scope while unconscious. I really like the feeling of something sliding in & out of my ass. It’s not that thick so it slides easily in.
I want to suck & swallow, get a cum bath, eat a cum filled pussy, and so much more while I still can.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpeg
    IMG_1422.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 40
Back