Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

What I am saying, in my state, the GOP took over the House and Senate. In my state, early voting and Sunday voting were already in place. For the first time in years, the GOP took over the House, Senate, and the governor's office.

As soon as they took over, they passed bills to dismantle early voting, Sunday voting, and pushed for the display of voter IDs.

WHY?

Why are they scared of folks voting, after all, wasn't that how they got into power?

We know why.

But right wingers cry foul when folks want to push for gun regulation.

When all of those thoughts are carried through to their logical conclusion we begin to see what a fucking idiot you are.

Ishmael

When all of those thoughts are carried through to their logical conclusion we begin to see what a fucking idiot you are.

Ishmael

All you have are fucking insults. Here I was trying to be civil and you come back and have nothing to say but insults.

With age does not come wisdom, old bitter dog.

How can people expect to debate when all you have to come back is to call people idiots then you wonder why I go off and attack?

You are too stupid to know that all of these are ways to slowly strip voters of their rights and keep themselves in power because they know a high turnout means doom for them.

Because that's what you right wingers do, call people idiots when they differ from your views.

Fuck you

Last edited:
What I am saying, in my state, the GOP took over the House and Senate. In my state, early voting and Sunday voting were already in place. For the first time in years, the GOP took over the House, Senate, and the governor's office. My state is not an isolated example.

As soon as they took over, they passed bills to dismantle early voting, Sunday voting, and pushed for the display of voter IDs.

WHY?

Why are they scared of folks voting, after all, wasn't that how they got into power?

We know why.

you still didnt answer the question, its not that difficult a question

you still didnt answer the question, its not that difficult a question

I just answered your question and that was not what I was trying to say. You are twisting the words, my only point is to prove why the GOP is so fearful of democracy.

I just answered your question and that was not what I was trying to say. You are twisting the words, my only point is to prove why the GOP is so fearful of democracy.

you did not answer the question, I guess it is too uncomfortable for you for some reason

Ishmael

Ah, the irony of Ishmael, Mr. Oil-is-renewable-resource, calling someone else a "fucking idiot"....

"Oil is a renewable resource and there is PEER-REVIEWED science to back this up: Oil is burned by consumers, releasing hydrocarbons into the atmosphere. Hydrocarbons mix with water vapor in clouds, returning to Earth as rain. Since hydrocarbons weigh significantly more than water, they are absorbed into the ground faster, sinking beneath the water table. There they pool into reservoirs and coalesce into petroleum, and the cycle begins anew".

"♫♫ It's the circle, the cirrrrrrcle of liiiiifffffffffffffe ♫♫"

I'm the idiot, I'm the bitch, I get called all the names in the book but a child of God by you, but I wasn't the person who categorized Mexican immigrants as low life criminals and prostitutes.

You are a piece of work, Ishmael. You are one hateful old man, hate being challenged with someone with a vagina and deep melanin.

What I am saying, in my state, the GOP took over the House and Senate. In my state, early voting and Sunday voting were already in place. For the first time in years, the GOP took over the House, Senate, and the governor's office. My state is not an isolated example.

WHY?

We know why.

There is nothing wrong with voter ID's. You have to show an ID to get on a plane, or to write a check.

There is nothing wrong with voter ID's. You have to show an ID to get on a plane, or to write a check.

It's not just with the voter ID, it's about shortening the voting time, eliminating Sunday voting whichwas in place in my state before the full takeover.

It's the actions.

Last edited:
I'm the idiot, I'm the bitch, I get called all the names in the book but a child of God by you, but I wasn't the person who categorized Mexican immigrants as low life criminals and prostitutes.

You are a piece of work, Ishmael. You are one hateful old man, hate being challenged with someone with a vagina and deep melanin.

Then quit swimming in the shallow end of the genetic pool.

Ishmael

Then quit swimming in the shallow end of the genetic pool.

Ishmael

So you attacked me first when I kept it objective. How mature.

Republicans know that high voter turnout is disastrous for them so they set limits on voting. They took over both wings of congress during a sleeper 2010 mid term election in my state from then on they made voting more difficult with all the procedures they put in place.

You are looking mighty foolish with the insults now.

Your lame, empty juvenile insult shows to me that you have nothing substantial to say.

And you wonder why many on here trash you. No one is more bitter than you are.

Your response on attacking my intellect is not surprising. You are catty and take everything I say personal.

Last edited:
Republicans know that high voter turnout is disastrous for them so they set limits on voting. They took over both wings of congress during a sleeper 2014 mid year election in my state.

You are looking mighty foolish with the insults now.

Your lame, empty juvenile insult shows to me that you have nothing substantial to say.

And you wonder why many on here trash you. No one is more bitter than you are.

Your response on attacking my intellect is not surprising.

You're starting to get annoying.

I'll check back with you in a few years.

You're starting to get annoying.

I'll check back with you in a few years.

Good! God, what a bunch of whiny old buzzards in here can't take a little debate without getting personal.

Don't like me, the ignore button is there for you.

No I mean equalist. Egalitarians think that society should insure equality of outcome. Equalists think every one IS equal in every way, which is even dumber than egalitarianism.

Is "equalist" a word of your own coinage?

Is "equalist" a word of your own coinage?

Nope. But it has been co-opted to also mean a very different thing to people that still believe in equality of outcome but don't want to call themselves what they are which is feminists.

Look for it in Oxford soon.

Good! God, what a bunch of whiny old buzzards in here can't take a little debate without getting personal.

Don't like me, the ignore button is there for you.

Why are you standing there in your underwear?

Obama is blathering on about it now, I had to change the channel, and read his words later, Can't stand his lying, posturing, and amateurism. Fucking pathetic.

S'okay spanky, we know the big words the scary black man uses just confuse you.

Truthrevolt will dumb his words down for you later this afternoon.

Obama is blathering on about it now, I had to change the channel, I'll read his words later, Can't stand his lying, posturing, and amateurism. Fucking pathetic.

No, you won't.

Instead, you'll read some site that will tell you what you need to know, whether it is based in reality or not.

I'm also forecasting that there's a 99.6% chance that you'll C&P to Lit. before reading your latest brainwashing.

Obama is blathering on about it now, I had to change the channel, I'll read his words later, Can't stand his lying, posturing, and amateurism. Fucking pathetic.

I'll tell ya, it makes me long for truth tellers like Cheney and Rush.

Back