Not open for further replies.
Off to bed, just leaving the next pic. :kiss:
attachment.php

Attachments

• October 10 2012.jpg
    October 10 2012.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 165
You are young! :D
Aww....Why do you feel it was wasted time?

Mmm......;)

Sort of. :D

Because I spent that time pretty much doing nothing. Nothing of significance, anyway. It would be much easier to break into the music scene because there wouldn't be as many adult responsibilities. Luckily for me, I have few for the time being.

Well I spend the day being sick. Or half-sick I should say. Not quite enough to feel like I should be in bed but enough. I guess those advils I took helped fend it off or whatever. I just feel really tired so I'll throw myself into bed early tonight. :)

Sort of. :D

Because I spent that time pretty much doing nothing. Nothing of significance, anyway. It would be much easier to break into the music scene because there wouldn't be as many adult responsibilities. Luckily for me, I have few for the time being.

Well I spend the day being sick. Or half-sick I should say. Not quite enough to feel like I should be in bed but enough. I guess those advils I took helped fend it off or whatever. I just feel really tired so I'll throw myself into bed early tonight. :)

You are!!

Yes, I understand that. :)

Aww.....Hope you're feeling better. :kiss:

what a way to leave.... our Jaws open, probably hands in our shorts, and big smiles on our faces. :eek: :eek: :eek:

btw good morning :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back