I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

would love to rub that fabulous bum of yours... so inviting and mmmmm so in need of attention... it is a perfect bum so round and and just right! love your bum _me_ if you can't tell, lol just lovely and oh yes the knickers got to go, lol

lol I'm not that young anymore. Wish I was 20 again. Not because I feel tired and old or anything like that, but because of what I feel was wasted time. Ah well. What matters is the time now and how you will shape your future.

It certainly was a nice surprise to come back to all these sexy pics, btw. :devil: My toture would be so delicious.

You are young! :D
Aww....Why do you feel it was wasted time?

Mmm......;)

would love to rub that fabulous bum of yours... so inviting and mmmmm so in need of attention... it is a perfect bum so round and and just right! love your bum _me_ if you can't tell, lol just lovely and oh yes the knickers got to go, lol

Thank you! :D

Ha ha you really want them to go, don't you? :D

Afternoon!!

Aww :kiss:

:D

I don't make plans, I refer to do things on the spur of the moment. :p

Because I love it! :D

Good Tuesday afternoon, sweet one. :kiss:
I speak the truth.

Well you won't complain or fret when I take you hard on a moments notice! :devil:
An arse warming SPANK for being honest.
:p's that soaked :catroar: afterward! ;)

attachment.php

Rip that thong off with my teeth push you onto your back, spread your legs and dive into you! :p's :devil:

Good Tuesday afternoon, sweet one. :kiss:
I speak the truth.

Well you won't complain or fret when I take you hard on a moments notice! :devil:
An arse warming SPANK for being honest.
:p's that soaked :catroar: afterward! ;)

Afternoon! :kiss:
Mmm.......I won't! :devil:

I prefer you commando but thongs are easily ripped off!

There is that sexy laugh! :kiss:

They are, or moved. ;)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back