I'm a guy who enjoys his nipples tweaked

I love having them pinched and twisted during sex. Sometimes mine have been sore for days afterwards. Also love having them sucked and even nibbled a bit while fucking or jerking. But yeah, they get really sensitive. I love holding my gf's head gently against my nipples while she sucks them...

I love having them pinched and twisted during sex. Sometimes mine have been sore for days afterwards. Also love having them sucked and even nibbled a bit while fucking or jerking. But yeah, they get really sensitive. I love holding my gf's head gently against my nipples while she sucks them...

Hot indeed!!

mhh...yes, I love it when she suckles them...could have this for hours...plus getting an oily massage...however she doesn't know about my urge to shape them more feminine...(blush)...and I don't dare to tell her...(more blushes)

mhh...yes, I love it when she suckles them...could have this for hours...plus getting an oily massage...however she doesn't know about my urge to shape them more feminine...(blush)...and I don't dare to tell her...(more blushes)

you again!
So be brave and tell her...perhaps she eventually makes your kinky dreams come true...

Huge turn on

I absolutely love it when the wife kisses, bites and pulls mine. Never fails to make me cum. It is as much as of a staple in our sex life just the same as taking our clothes off.:D

Makes me Wild

I absolutely love it when the wife kisses, bites and pulls mine. Never fails to make me cum. It is as much as of a staple in our sex life just the same as taking our clothes off.:D
Having my nipples pinched, bitten, twisted, pulled very hard during some hand play….makes me wild and always makes me cum hard!

Love Nipple Play

We discovered my love of nipple stimulation many years ago. Funny thing is it is only the right one! As my orgasm begins to approach my pain threshold goes way up. She can't pinch or twist that right one hard enough! After orgasm I can't bear any nipple stimulation for at least 20 minutes! I will often twist and pinch my nipple as I masturbate! Love it!

stimulating

Along with deep, wet , kissing I find nipple play to be very erotic. Finding a lover who understands that is not always as obvious as it would sound. I was with a woman for awhile who would lean over my chest as I fondled her, and make wet kissing sounds on my chest, then suckle my nipple, sometimes biting.
We would trade off like that for a very long time before having sex. Always such a sweet session.
Enjoy and be happy!

I thought I was a rare breed as I love this.....such a turn on....love it

My boyfriend loves having his nipples played with, it's as necessary for him as it is for me. I was with him as a teenager so I got used to it but when we split up and I went with other guys I was always surprised if it did nothing for them. We got back together some years later and the first time I was sat astride him again licking and rubbing his nipples, seeing his obvious pleasure, it was like coming home!

I've been away for a while and am sad to see my favorite nipple tweaking thread so low in the list :confused:

BUMP FOR NIPPLE TWEAKING.

Feels like it is connected to my cock during Aneros use or prostate massage :devil:

Back