Illegitimacy, a Scorned Son (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Sadie (green eyes) checked the address she had been given. She was supposed to meet with her tutor, but he requested that they meet off campus. The short blonde was expecting a library or something but instead she was faced with what looked like a small hole in the wall coffee shop. There was no number to call him with, all she had was a name and the address. If the school hadnt provided the tutor, she probably would have been too freaked out to go in.

Normally Sadie was an A and B student, but college wasn't high school. Her grades were good, but "GOOD" didn't hold up to her father's standards. He expected perfection, he was paying for her to attend school, he wanted to get what he was paying for. It seemed like the old man expected too much from her sometimes and it was frustrating.

Stepping inside the small shop she could tell it was definitely a mom and pop kind of place, which she didn't mind she just didn't know the area too well. Sadie was actually attending school away from home and didn't go out much unless it was with a group of friends. There were a few people inside, but only one person sitting alone and with text books. She approached the young man, "Damien?" She asked, feeling a little nervous that he could possibly not be Damien and she would have to awkwardly walk away.

Her long blond hair was pulled back in a low pony tail and a clip held her bangs to the side. She wa dressed causal, a light blue flannel shirt, black tank top underneath and a pair of snugly fitted skinny jeans.

Damien looked up from the book he had been reading and took a sip of the coffee before him. He looked at the girl standing before him with a calculating gaze and smiled. So this was his half sister. He had pulled a lot of strings just to meet her and finally she was before him.

She was a good looking woman although a lot smaller than him taking after her mother in that, but she had inherited their fathers blond hair and good looks. She was dressed casually but he could still tell she would be a knockout if she dressed up and she would probably still turn heads dressed the way she was.

He himself was dressed pretty casually as well. Black jeans, an old Foo Fighters T-shirt and a white casual shirt over the top. He didn't want to appear too formal when meeting her, but also not too casual.

"Yes I'm Damien. I hear you are having some problems with your work. Why don't you sit down and tell me about it," he said indicating the chair across from him. "The board told me you requested the best so here I am although I am surprised at your need for a tutor. I have reviewed your grades and they are good. In fact you are passing all your classes in the top 20%. Why do you need me?"

He knew why of course. He had studied their father extensively ever since he had thrown his mother out onto the street and he had been old enough to know why. The man demanded perfection and he could guess that as good as her grades were they were not good enough.

Damien was very handsome. Sadie was regretting not putting on any makeup before leaving her shared dorm. When she arrived at the coffee shop she was expecting... well, she wasn't expecting a hot guy to be the one tutoring her. She started to feel nervous, worried that she was going to say or do something stupid.

Sadie could tell he was very self confident, but how much? When a guy exuded too much of it, it annoyed her. Hopefully this wouldn't be the case. He complimented her on her grades- well, it was more like he was stating a fact than giving her a compliment. Still, she was happy that the hard work she was doing on her own was recognized.

"There is always room for improvement," she answered him, but not as enthusiastically as she probably should have. Saying because her father was making her felt weird. She also didn't really know this boy, and he probably wasn't interested 'poor little rich girl' problems with her father.

"So, you're the best? Then getting me into the top ten percent should be a piece of cake for you." Hopefully that came off a playful and not bitchy, she thought to herself silently. The last thing she needed was to piss off the guy who was supposed to help her.

Damien saw the interest in her eyes and smiled. So he had aroused her a little, that was good. Now he had to grab her interest. Still first things first, he had to improve her grades. The way she had told him that there was always room for improvement, told him a lot. She was not the one pushing for these grades but their father.

Of course her other comment had him smiling as well. She was definitely his sister. She had that same habit of speaking her mind no matter the cost, although in this case he thought she was just being cheeky.

"Oh it will be no problem, as long as you follow my instructions no matter what you think of them. However first you better tell me just what subjects you are having trouble with and what you think is holding you back. After all it is hard for me to help you if I don't know the problem," he said smiling warmly at her.

His words stuck in her mind... Follow his instructions no matter what she thought of them? Was he going to take on the role of a drill Sargent or give her treats when she did something right, like how one would train a pet? The thought of him placing a biscuit on her nose made her laugh.

"Sorry," she apologized with a smile. "I just had a funny thought pop into my head. I'm on board with whatever you want to throw at me."

Sadie opened her backpack and started to pull out a couple note books and the books she was using for her two classes she needed help in. She was ready to get started.

"I understand the text within the books, it's the lectures that I'm having a hard time getting through. Doctor Helmpton, he started to go off of the text and then we were on something completely different and his accent is a little thick." She flipped open her note book where you could see where she started to write notes, but then it was obvious she got lost, and the Doctor did not answer questions as he was lecturing.

Damien nodded. He had attended a few lectures by Helmpton himself and knew how the man liked to ramble himself. The problem was he then liked to quiz his students on these long winded rambles and he did have an accent that got thicker the more excited he got.

The other problem was he was brilliant and some of his theories were stunning. He often came up with them while teaching and that was why the faculty refused to get rid of him no matter how many complaints they got against him from students.

Damien was one of the lucky ones who had no troubles following him. Sure he had a slight problem following his words but he knew German and so his accent didn't bother him as much, and besides he was able to follow the equations and tangents he went off on.

However he had several tricks up his sleeve for those that had trouble in his class. Looking at her notes he saw that she did indeed know the work, she just could not understand him as he became excited. Well she would be an easy fix then.

"Okay, looks like you understand most of it, but get lost with his accent. I want you to start sitting at the front of his lectures and buy yourself a good recording device, the best you can afford. Then record his lecture so when you get lost you can play it back slowly and piece together what you have missed. Try that first and then we can find out exactly what you don't understand if anything. I guarantee you actually know a lot more than you think you do and your grades will improve without my help at first."

He smiled at her and finished his coffee. "That's all for today. I will meet you again in two weeks. It will take that long for you to see any improvement and to work out where you are actually lost. Now if you will excuse me I should just make basketball practice."

With that he left her and walked out without saying goodbye. He wanted her to be intrigued by him and wanting to see more of him.

"Wait- what?" Be he didn't even glance back at her, he just marched on out of the coffee shop. Two weeks?! She was expecting once a week AT LEAST.

Sadie looked at her watch. It was only 15 minutes! He really thought that telling her to get a tape recorder and everything would sort itself out?!... ok it was a good idea, but they only just scratched the surface. The school was paying for HIS tutoring? After she packed up her bag, she started to head to the exit... Then stopped and went back to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate and a fruit tart to take back to her dorm.

Sweets was her normal remedy for when she was in a sour mood.

~*~*~*~

As the two weeks passed, Sadie had gotten a tape recorder and started sitting in the front row. She decided to make this a habit for all of her classes.... and she got a solid A on her next exam. She was happy, but also at the same time she was angry. One tutoring session (if you could call it that) did not mean that he deserved any praise from her. He simply made a suggestion and she did it. There was no work on his part.

Sadie had also decided not to even show up for the 'tutoring' session... but if she didn't her father would probably find out in one way or another. So there she was, sitting in the same coffee shop she had been in two weeks ago with a cup of hot chocolate and a half eaten fruit tart.

Damien was loitering across the street in his basketball sweats watching Sadie. He was now ten minutes late for their appointment and he could see the frustration on her face. He had checked up on her recent exam and seen she had aced it, and had even peeked in at her in her other lectures and seen her using his technique in them.

Well he had delayed enough. Walking into the shop he raised his hand to the waitress and smiled as she smiled back. He was a regular here so she knew exactly what he wanted. He sat down in front of Sadie and without waiting for her to speak began.

"So I see my suggestion worked. You got an A on your last exam. Good for you, however this is not going to help you on his pop quizzes is it." He smiled and thanked the waitress as she placed his latte in front of him, then returned his gaze to Sadie. "How many times did you have to stop and go back over his words before you understood him? Ten Twenty times? Are you still getting lost in class? Then we still have work to do. Helmpton is notorious for pop quizzes towards the end of his semesters. You are good enough to get B's but he still throws in things he will be talking about that day, often writing questions on the board. You might be able to muddle through them but why risk it?"

He took a sip of his coffee and smiled. She probably thought it was at the taste, but really it was about starting the next phase of his plan. "Right for the next two weeks you are to meet me in the library at eight o'clock sharp every night. Sorry it can't be earlier but I am busy with my sports and academic activities. Plus you are not the only student I am tutoring. For two hours you will be learning the basics of German."

Finishing his coffee he stood up and turned to leave. "Well basketball calls again. Until tomorrow night," he called over his shoulder as he began to walk out of the shop.

Sadie did not hide the fact that she was annoyed as she saw Damien enter the coffee shop. He just strolled in like he hadn't wasted her time, coming in late. Did he even take this tutoring job seriously?

"So I see my suggestion worked. You got an A on your last exam. Good for you, however this is not going to help you on his pop quizzes is it."

"Hello. Nice to finally see you too." She looked at him hard, but held her tongue for the moment while the woman set down his drink. Of course he started talking before she could say anything more.

"How many times did you have to stop and go back over his words before you understood him? Ten Twenty times? Are you still getting lost in class? Then we still have work to do. Helmpton is notorious for pop quizzes towards the end of his semesters. You are good enough to get B's but he still throws in things he will be talking about that day, often writing questions on the board. You might be able to muddle through them but why risk it?"

"I agree, there is more work to be done." A lot more work than he put in the last time they met. He took a sip of his coffee, and Sadie felt like he wasn't even listening to her, or at least tolerating her. Who the hell did he think he was? Just because he was older and made a suggestion that happened to help.

"Right for the next two weeks you are to meet me in the library at eight o'clock sharp every night. Sorry it can't be earlier but I am busy with my sports and academic activities. Plus you are not the only student I am tutoring. For two hours you will be learning the basics of German."

"Excuse me?" Was he serious? Who was he to bark orders at her, telling her when and where they would meet without asking her if she was actually free?

"Why should I have to learn another language? Wouldn't it make more sense to just study ahead? And you're assuming that I'm not busy." On her school normal class schedule, Sadie wasn't busy. Her last class was at four, but when she wasn't studying, she was taking advantage of something the campus had recently started doing. Open Classes.

The University was already successful, however with a wider curriculum meant more students which meant more money. Lucky for Sadie, the University was looking into opening a culinary major, but they had to determine if there would be a big enough interest. So between classes and studying, Sadie was learning how to cook and bake. If she had it her way, she would have gone to a culinary school but there was no way her father would allow and pay for that. Not his child.

"Well basketball calls again. Until tomorrow night," Her blood was almost at a boiling point as she watched him start to head to the door.

"Hey! Aren't you listening? I have a prior engagement. I'm not going to cancel my plans to learn a language just because you say I need to in order pass a class. Which by the way, that is ridiculous and sounds like a waste of time especially when you were hired to help be pass my classes, not learn how to order apple strudel."

While she was on her little rant, she was packing her bag. She wouldn't have been surprised if when she looked back up he was gone and she was just ranting like a crazy woman. Honestly, this was stupid. She was ready to go to the school board and demand a different tutor.

Damien was expecting this, in fact he had pushed her to exactly this point. He had taken in everything she had said and he knew exactly what she had been doing with her free time. In fact he knew pretty much everything about his half sister including what she liked to eat, her preferences in beverages, her wild sweet tooth especially when she was upset, what she liked to wear and even the stores she liked to shop at. He had done his homework on her and knew exactly what he could do to her to both make her angry and win her heart.

The first part of course had been easy, now he had to prove to her that he was right. " Fine Sadie be that way and you will only ever be mediocre in his classes. I am sure your grades will improve tremendously in your other classes seeing as how you have taken to using my method in them as I knew you would," he smirked at her. "However answer me this, just what language is professor Helmpton's natural language? Do you know?"

He stared at her and then smiled. "Well of course it is German and that is why I wish you to learn it. Oh I don't want you to become fluent in it, that would be silly. What I want is for you to start to understand it. Get to know the cadence of the language and the accent. You will find that by doing this you will start to understand the professor more when he starts to get excited. Oh you will never fully understand him but you are smart enough to fill in the blanks."

He studied her and shrugged. "I tell you what. Give me another two weeks. If after two weeks you are not stopping the tape less than ten times you can get a new tutor. What do you say to that?"

Last edited:
With her arms crossed and a backpack on her shoulder, she stood there and listened, didn't say a word. She was still really angry, but she was trying to keep it in check. The more he explained himself, the more it made sense and sounded reasonable. He suggested to give him two weeks... two weeks to prove that his method would work.

As she gave out an annoyed sigh, her eyes rolled up in the typical spoiled rich girl fashion. "Fine... but the best I can do is meet you at the library at 8:30." Thankfully the library stayed open really late since there were kids with night courses.

(I'm gonna just speed up to the next night)

The following night, Sadie had finished with her cooking class. She had been in such a rush to make sure that she arrived at the library on time that she forgot to take her apron off and leave it in the classroom. It wasn't until she found a place to sit down in one of the open study rooms did she realize it.

Placing her bag on the table, she took off the apron and stuffed it away. She wondered if she would be sitting there for a while before he finally showed up... Checking her watch she was a little on the early side. They weren't supposed to have food in the library, but she didn't want to throw out what she made and if she was going to wait, she could at least eat.

It wasn't anything fancy, just small finger food that you serve as an appetizer. In her opinion, she was pretty good at cooking and it was something she enjoyed. from the bag she took out a plastic container which held the delicious morsels of food.

Damien had been waiting for Sadie in the library since 8. He was not kidding about the time since he had wanted to study as well. She was not the only one on a tight schedule. This was one of the only times in the day that he had free to catch up on his studies and to write up his papers.

Normally he was well ahead anyway, but this semester was pretty hectic. He had basketball, swimming, the debate team and the quiz bowl team. He also had to keep up with his studies and his tutoring duties as well as a small part time job. He needed that to help him pay for his tuition and to have money to pay for food. He was also working on a small computer app that he was hoping to sell for a serious profit. It was almost ready for release and so far it looked very promising.

When she finally arrived he saw her wearing her apron and smiled. So this was the big engagement she just had to attend. No wonder she wanted to keep it a secret. Their father would not approve of this. Something not to do with academic studies was just not on. He would have a fit if he knew she was wasting her time with something like this.

Strolling up behind her he rounded the table just as she started to eat what he could only assume was what she had cooked that night. "Hmm you do know there is no eating in the Library don't you," he smiled at her as he chuckled at her expression. "Don't worry I am not going to tell anyone and the librarians hardly come up here anyway this late at night."

He waited until she had finished what was in her mouth before he pulled a thin book from his backpack. "Here, this is a children's book on learning German." He also handed her a small tape. "Use this in your tape recorder as well," he then handed her a USB drive "Or this if you got a hard drive one. It gives you the correct pronunciation of each word. By tomorrow night I hope you can say each one right. For now though let's go over them."

For the next hour he drilled her on the small book. It basically contained the very beginning words of German. Hallo,the informal greeting.Guten Tag, the more formal hello. Wie geht's meaning how are you. Gut, meaning fine. Danke. meaning thank you. Ich Bin, meaning I am. Ja, yes. Nein, no. Bitte, please. Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye. There were others as well and Damien help her to understand them all and to pronounce them correctly.

After an hour he called a break and pulled out two juice containers which he just knew to be her favorites and a couple of sweet tarts. "As I said I won't turn you in if you don't turn me in," he chuckled. He pointedly looked at her container and then smiled. "So I see you are a budding chef. The apron as you walked in sort of gave it away. Are you any good or are you still burning water?"

Seeing and being told that she had to use a children's book felt a little embarrassing but as he gave her the other tools, she knew he was being serious. He did tell her not to question his methods.

As they went over various phrases, he would say them and then she would need to say them back. It felt so weird to say the words, especially when she would need to think for a moment to remember what the word meant. She would watch his mouth to see how he properly pronounced the words and then try her best to mimic him. Getting the accent down was a bit hard, but then with practice it seemed to get easier.

When the break came, Sadie couldn't be happier to see the drinks he brought with him. All the repetitive speaking made her mouth dry and her tongue tired. As she was drinking, she listened to him confessing that he saw the apron. It wasn't a huge secret she was trying to keep from everyone else, but she was still pretty private about it. When he asked her if she was any good at cooking she smiled and nodded.

"I spent a lot of time with my grandmother when I was growing up. She cooked everything from scratch and when I was 11 she started to teach me. It was our own special thing we did together. She passed away two years ago, but I think about her all the time when I'm cooking."

Sadie reached for the container and opened the box, then held it up to him to offer him a piece. "It's not warm anymore but still tastes good."

Damien took a piece of the offered food and tried it. It wasn't bad at all, but still not as good as his mothers or his own. After all his mother made her living as a professional chef and had taught him to cook since he was old enough to hold a wooden spoon in his hand.

That was the position she had been in when Sadie's father had taken advantage of her. She had been young and he had used his wealth to woo her, professing his love and having a torrid affair with her until she became pregnant. He promised to help her. Instead she was fired on a trumped up charge of stealing and he forgot all about her and his child.

She had had to move far away just to find work, and it had taken awhile, draining her savings. By the time she had she had no money or will to file a paternity suit against him but made sure Damien knew exactly who his father was.

Damien finished his piece of food and looked at her. "Very nice. It could have used a bit more seasoning and you didn't quite get the consistency right, but it was very good." He took a drink of his juice to wash away the last of the taste and again smiled at her.

"I find it strange that you are taking a cooking class though. After studying your classes you have only been taking academic subjects and applying yourself to them. I must say also you have been applying yourself very well to them indeed, normally in the top 5% and never out of the top 10%. So why now cooking? Won't that take up time you could be using for studying?"

Mentally, Sadie was stabbing daggers at Damien as he critique her food. What did he know about cooking? Normally Sadie wouldn't take things so personally but it was something important to her. Why did she even offer him anything?

He started questioning her decision on cooking. It was just something she always loved doing, and it was something her grandmother passed down on her. Her father had been a self-made man, he wasn't born into money and neither was her grandmother. If her father hadn't have gotten rich than she would have never been born because there was no way her mother would have married him. Her grandmother... just always made her feel happy.

"It's just a hobby," she said lamely as she closed the container and picked up the children's book, looking over the phrases. One minute she was excited that someone had finally asked, and now she was mad at herself for opening up about it. Damien's critiques kept popping in her head and making her feel inadequate.

Damien saw how upset he had made her and he decided he had better make it up to her. He didn't want her feeling this bad. Hmm maybe this was a way of getting to know her a lot better and actually bringing them closer together.

"I am sorry Sadie. I didn't mean to say that about your cooking. It just comes naturally to me. My mums a professional chef and she has taught me everything she knows. I have been cooking for as long as I can remember. It is probably the same kind of relationship you have with your grandmother," he smiled.

"Guess I have to learn to tone it down a little huh?" he grimaced. "I really meant it when I said your food was good though. You could sell that stuff and make good money. I just meant with a few little tweaks it could be 5 star restaurant quality. Sorry about that."

"Oh," She started to feel really silly after listening to him explain and he shed some more light about himself. "i'm Sorry too... its just... I guess I'm a little more sensitive about it than I thought I was. My grandmother was the only one who really spent a whole lot of time with me, so everything I do know I learned from her. She wasn't a professional though, just a stay at home housewife that learned from her mother and etc."

She was blabbering, he probably didn't want to hear about all that. "Your mom's a chef?" Sadie was genuinely interested in learning more about that and it showed in her body language as she turned to him more. She asked him how long his mum had been a chef, what kind of food the restaurant prepared. The questions kept coming and it was soon evident that cooking wasn't just a hobby or something she did when she fancied.

"Did your parents think that you would be a chef too, like your mom?"

Damien smiled at her. "I don't have a father. He abandoned my mother as soon as he found out she was pregnant. She has raised me all on her own while still managing to remain a top chef. However she has never pushed me into becoming a chef like her."

He smiled as he remembered exactly what his mother had told him. She had wanted him to become a top business man and then ruin his father like he had tried to ruin them. However he couldn't really tell her that now could he.

"She supported me in all my decisions and I found that I was drawn to business and computer programming. However I enjoy sports as well so I guess I have left my options open," he smiled at her.

"What about your family, do they support your decisions or have they sort of pushed you a certain way."

"It sounds like you both didn't need him anyway," Sadie smiled at him as she noted his handsome features. It felt like a brief moment passed and Sadie was worried that he might think she was starting. Blushing a bit and broke her gaze for a moment before he asked her about her family.

Sadie sighed, "My father would go mental if I told him I wanted to be a chef. Patisserie chef to be exact." Her parents didn't pay a lot of money for private school and extra tutoring to have her waste away to make confectionery concoctions.

"As soon as my mom was pregnant, my parents already decided what I would do." She took a drink as she realized this was another confession she was making to him. "I don't want to work in an office, I don't want to work for my father, and I don't want to take over it."

Looking right at him, she pointed to herself, "Does this look like the leader of a multi-million dollar company?"

Damien smiled. Actually with her grades he could easily picture her being the CEO of their fathers company. However after talking to her he knew she would never have the temperament for it. She would feel trapped and long for the freedom that she could never have.

"Actually yes, I could, but I think you would take too many long lunches and meetings out of the office to do much actual work. I can see you drumming up a lot of new business, but running the company, I am afraid not. You have the brains for it of course don't get me wrong," he hastily assured her less he be on the end of another one of her scowls, "I just get the feeling you would feel to trapped in an office."

He laughed a little then and pointed at himself. "It's amazing really. You have what I dream of and I have what you do, only it is a lot easier for me to teach you what I know than for you to give me that multi million dollar company."

He laughed out loud then, but choked it back as he looked around. "Whoops, Library and all. So how about it? Do you really want me to teach you German and cooking? We could do it at the same time if you wanted, I am sure we could work something out with the teacher."

"If I could, give it to you I would in a heartbeat." She laughed. He was right in his assumptions if she took over- WHEN she took over the company she knew she would be miserable. However there were probably loop holes she could find if she tried. No loophole in the world could get her out of feeling the guilt her family would put her in.

She thought about his offer. She didn't really have anything to lose and it wasn't like the teacher in the cooking classes was a professional either. He did say he had experience and was taught by a professional.

"You wouldn't mind?" She remembered him telling her that he had other obligations too. Strange how she got a tutor for her required courses and yet here she was learning a language that wasn't nessecarily needed (just needed to help make understanding easier) and now he was offering to teach her how to cook to obtain a high mastery of the skill. If her father knew...

But he doesn't and isn't going to, she thought quietly.

"Yeah, let's do it," she smiled at him. He was full of surprises it seemed.

Damien smiled. He knew he would be able to talk to whoever was taking her cooking class and get one on one time alone with Sadie after their session had finished up. Every teacher that cooked knew who his mother was and he only had to drop her name and doors magically opened for him.

"Okay tomorrow after your lesson, stay in class and I will meet you there. I can teach you German and cooking at the same time. You will just be learning German cooking words," he smiled. "At the same time I will taste what you cooked that night and show you how a few different ways of doing things will make it taste better."

He saw her about to open her mouth and held up his hand chuckling. "Yes, yes, I know what you are going to say. How do I know I can improve on what you cook. It is simple and I am sorry to say this but I like to be honest. I am more skilled than you and all of the teachers in this school. Heck you are better than half of the teachers in this school. I am not saying you are not good I am saying I can make you better."

He stood up and grabbed his bag and juice. Looking at her he smiled again. "Well that is enough for tonight. I am heading home. You need someone to walk you home or are you okay?"

Sadie was about to tell him it wasn't necessary that he walk her back to her dorm, but then she remembered how late it was. There were always campus horror stories and she at least we trusted Damien enough not to think he was a predator... At least not in the way she was thinking. She accepted the offer noting that she appreciated the gesture.

As they made their way through the library, the staff was closing up. Sadie had a thin jacket for during the day, but once they were outside, she felt how low the temperature dropped. It wasn't freezing but she did zip up her jacket in an attempt to keep has much warmth as possible.

"Are you staying in the dorms as well?" She didn't want him to be out too late just making sure she got safely to her place. She also didn't want to get raped in the school stairwell either.

Damien shook his head at her. "Nope I have my own little apartment just off Campus. It is not much but it allows me a bit more privacy and I can cook whatever I want. Seriously I save more on meals and eat healthier than I would living on Campus. Sure the rent is a little higher but my job pays for that."

He shrugged as he looked around and started to head towards the girls dorm area. He was not supposed to know where she lived, but all the girls basically lived in the same direction. "So what Dorm are you in? Just so I know where I am going you understand. It will kind of help me know when to really watch out for muggers and rapists, although now that I have you alone it could also help me to plan which dark alleyway to sneak you down and have my way with you," he teased as he grinned at her.

Sadie's face was priceless. Her eyes went wide and when they were under a lamp post he could see how red her cheeks were. "I- I." She whimpered softly in embarrassment. Thoughts that matched his words popped into her head. The idea made her nervous but it wasn't an unpleasant thought.

"You're fucking with me, aren't you?" She let out a nervous laugh. She smiled as they continued down and she directed him to where she stayed. It wasn't too long of a walk. Mentally Sadie was noting certain places he could utilize if he wanted to 'have his way with her'.

"I have two other roommates, one shower. From a girls perspective, you made the right choice of living off campus," she joked. "It's not all bad though, but the cons do kind of out weigh the pros at the moment." She was trying to distract herself from those thought. Damien was very cute, but he was her tutor and getting their relationship muddled into something romantic wouldn't be a good idea.

He was still very pretty to look at though.

Back