Illegitimacy, a Scorned Son (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

The morning came, and Damien's phone (which was some where in the room, either in his jacket or pants pocket) lit up with a text message from his mother. It simply said "Merry Christmas. How is it going?"

Ms. Court not only was fully aware of her son's plan to ruin his father and use his half sister as a pawn, one could say that she encouraged it. She wanted to hurt that man that same way he had hurt her, through his child. As much as it pained her, Regina kept an eye on this man's life. When she learned that he married another woman it was a dark day. The proud woman had sunk deep into depression. It was one thing to sleep with a man, but she had given Maxwell her entire heart (need to check back on the names lol). He made her promises that he never intended to keep and he revealed his true colors when she told him she was pregnant.

Maxwell has insisted that there was no way he could have been the father, and even if he was she was better off aborting. Regina had considered it... but she didn't have the heart to. She was glad that she didn't because Damien was the light of her life. He was the reason she got up in the morning and the reason she kept her dream alive so she could support them both. Despite her success and the love of her son, the more she learned about Maxwell's and his family she just found herself wishing for his fall. When Damien was old enough and asked about his father and who he was, Regina told him everything. She told him what he did to her, what he promised, that everything his daughter had should have been his. From then on the two kept a close eye on the family until the time was ready.

The plan was simple. Damien would get close to Sadie, start a romantic relationship with her, then when he had the girl wrapped around his finger he would use her as a way to make Maxwell's life hell. The trip during the holidays was meant to be when they moved their pieces in for the kill. If Maxwell didn't want the world to know that his own daughter was seduced by her brother then he was going to pay. Of course it wouldn't just end. Damien would continue the charade until they got everything they wanted. It was supposed to end with Maxwell unknowingly saying on a live feed that the bastard son he denied was none other than Damien. It would ruin the poor girl's life but more importantly Maxwell's. All that mattered was hurting that man. His business partners would want nothing to do with him, all the money being paid to keep Regina and Damien quite would bankrupt him, and Damien would have forced his hand to giving him the company he had built.

What Regina hadn't planned on was her son actually building affection for his sister. Regina had her suspicions but ignored them. Damien knew how important this was, it was justice for all the wrong doings his father had done.

Patiently she waited for her son's reply. She missed having him home this time of year, but it would all be worth it in the end.

Sadie woke up, her body pressed against her love. Her eyes stayed shut. It was Christmas morning and right now the best gift she had was waking up to find that her boyfriend was still in bed with her. Her eyes slowly broke open and she shifted up on the bed until she was faced to face with him. She smiled sleepily and started tracing her fingers along his sleeping face. First over his brow. Then his cheek and down his jaw. Leaning in close to him she pressed her lips to his and kissed him until he was awake.

"Merry Christmas," She said between kisses.

Damien smiled as he leaned in and kissed her back, turning them into longer and longer kisses, his hands starting to wander all over her body as he began to harden, but as much as he would have loved to take her and make her squeal in delight, he had something else in mind for this morning. Besides there was nothing to say they couldn't get up to anything later on.

He pulled back from her and with a groan of disappointment he looked into her eyes. "It's Christmas honey, and as much as I would love to make that my first gift to you," he chuckled, "I did promise to call my mum, and didn't we promise your parents we would show up at breakfast or something?"

He vaguely remembered something about some tradition. Of course they had to attend a large banquet lunch and then dinner where supposedly all the who's who's of society would be. Lunch was for the locals while dinner was for his business associates. It was going to be more of a formal affair. Damien had big plans for tonight.

"Don't worry Honey, I promise if your good, I will be bad," he chuckled as he kissed her passionately again and then spanked her ass. "Now we should get ready for breakfast and I have a phone call to make," he smiled.

"So much for those promises of making me scream so my parents found out you were here," She teased him. "Go call your mom. Tell her I said Merry Christmas." She smiled as she got up and got ready to go take a shower. She hoped that when she met his mother that she liked her.

Thankfully Sadie had a connected bathroom so she didn't have to venture out just yet. Since it was Christmas morning, she grabbed a pair of clean PJs instead of dressing for the day, to build the illusion that she hadn't been up all night with her boyfriend. When she finished showering she dressed for the part, even throwing her bathrobe on. When she came down stairs to the drawing room, where the MAIN tree was. The house was so big they have three different trees, but all the gifts were in the drawing room. It looked like Damien hadn't made his way down just yet.

"Morning, Sweat Pea," her father greeted her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Daddy." Sadie smiled. It seemed like her out burst from the night before had been forgotten, but she couldn't help but to feel a little guilt for what she said.

Her mother approached, with a mimosa in hand (which Sadie was trying to ignore). She also kissed her cheek as well.

"Merry Christmas, Mom." She said softly. "I... I'm sorry about last night."

"Oh sweety, lets not even think about last night," Her mother seemed oddly chipper. "Where is Damien? Still sleeping?"

"I think he will be down soon."

"Good, it's going to be a busy day, we should enjoy the morning now while we can." Sadie nodded and agreed.

Her parents sat on the lush looking couch and Sadie was sitting in front of the tree, just like she had done so many time as she was growing up. This time though she wouldn't be the only one sitting in front of the tree.

Damien had waited until Sadie had left the room before finding his phone. He noticed that his mother had already texted him and he grimaced a little. He was not looking forward to telling her that the plan had changed. Oh he was still going to ruin his so called Father, he was just going to do it in a way that did not hurt Sadie at all.

Dialing her number he was not surprised when it was answered on the second ring. "Merry Christmas Mum. Sorry I couldn't be there this year, but you know why."

"Yes, yes dear, now get on with it. How are things going? Have you met your Father yet and what is your opinion of him?"

Damien frowned as he answered. "He is an even bigger bastard than you told me. He lords it over his entire Family and nothing but perfection is good enough for him. Everything is about him and how it reflects upon him. His wife is an insipid woman who was chosen for her looks and definitely not her brains. As long as she shows up and makes him look good, he doesn't care what she does. Sorry to say mum but you were probably better off without this guy."

He heard a sharp intake of breath on the other end of the line and then her voice came back. "So what are you going to do?"

Damien knew what she was asking and he chuckled. "Oh I am going to ruin him of course," he told her to set her mind at ease, "Just not the way we had originally planned. Yes I know you are probably not going to be happy Mum but I have actually fallen in love with Sadie and I am not going to hurt her. Once you meet her you will too and will understand why. We are going to come over on New Years and if you still want me to go with the original plan we can talk then. For know though I am going to get close to dear old Dad," he said his voice dripping with both sarcasm and venom. "The plan is that Sadie and I are going to get married and I am going to take over the business and then ruin him personally. He is going to be made to look like a fool, an embezzler and a fraud. Hell I might even send him to jail."

There was silence for a minute and then his mother began to chuckle and then laugh. "Oh I like that, I like that a lot. Okay I trust you Son. I will met this girl and if she is as good as you say she is I give you my blessing."

Damien smiled. "I promise you will love her mum. Now I have to go, some breakfast thing. I love you mum."

He hung up feeling much better, and as he heard the shower shut off he waited a few minutes and then peeked inside watching Sadie walking into her own room. He went in and grabbed a quick shower himself then dressed in casual clothes and walked downstairs.

He found everyone in what was called a drawing room, (he was guided there by a Butler) and quickly walked over and sat beside Sadie giving her a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Merry Christmas sweety." Then looking over at his Dad and his wife he nodded. "Merry Christmas to you too."

Her parents respectively returned the same holiday greeting. Sadie was beaming and for the moment it seemed that she completely forgotten about what happened the night before and was elbow deep in presents. Every gift she grabbed she checked who it was for and then gave it to the recipient. Of course the two with the most gifts was Sadie and Damien. Of course most of them were just items that were the latest trends, no real thought behind them. The only gift exchanges that seemed to hold any emotional weight was between the two lovers/half siblings. (We don't have to specifically say what the gifts are). Sadie had been worried about the whole experience being awkward, or her father maybe trying to scare him off. If anything, her dad was oddly quiet as he watched the two of them. This was different but not necessarily a bad thing. Her mother seemed completely uninterested in the activities, even when she was opening a gift to herself (most, if not all gifts she bought for herself).

After the last gift was opened the 'happy' family had breakfast with light conversation. Her father seemed to make more of an effort to get to know Damien. He asked what he was majoring, a little more about his family. Thankfully her mother seemed to have lost her interest in Damien. Sadie wondered if her mother really did try to visit Damien last night, only to discover that the two had been together. Silently she blushed, that would be embarrassing but if it helped to get her claws away from her boyfriend, she would take it. Her thoughts went back to their little role playing. That had been fun. She wondered what other naughty fun they could get into.

Sadly those thoughts would have to wait. There was a town luncheon and she had to make herself presentable. She wasn't even sure why she was going. Their family were only there for a quarter of the year. Every time she went to this, no one remembered who she was. Which was why she enjoyed coming up with different characters for herself every year. This year she would be with Damien, hopefully they would be able to come up with something interesting for the locals that had no idea who they were.

"Last year I pretended to be a Swedish super model that had terrible English. The year before that I was a teen mother of five, each kid with a different father, and I was chatting with the pastors wife," Sadie giggled as she recounted the look on the woman's face. Thankfully the two of them were driving separately from her parents. She had half a mind to suggest that they ditch her parents, it wasn't like they would notice.

Damien enjoyed watching Sadie open her presents. It wasn't the fact of what she got but the look of childlike glee in her face as she did. In fact the only time her face had really lit up with genuine warmth had been when they had exchanged gifts. They had been small, but personal ones showing that they knew each other well. He actually had another gift for her but it was back at his place and she would get that after this trip.

Once they were done and breakfast was over they started to head back to their rooms. He was a little surprised by how well it had all gone. His Dad had actually talked civil to him and become interested when he had mentioned he had been majoring in finance and business. He had quizzed him a little on a few things and had actually seemed impressed with his answers.

His wife seemed to have forgotten all about him for which he was glad and spent the entire time with a glass of alcohol in her hand. It was amazing how much she could drink and still be functioning.

Sadie grinned and pulled him into her room and explained the function of the lunch they would be attending. He shook his head. Rich people. Only they would get together to be seen by other rich people that they hardly knew just for the sake of being seen.

However he loved Sadie's idea and laughed at the ones she had already gone as. Then he had a wicked thought. Oh it was delicious and he wondered how far he could push it and just how much she would go for it.

"I have one for you, but it is pretty scandalous and I don't know if your up for it," he began shaking his head. "Hmm maybe it is a bit racy. You might not be able to handle it," he teased laughing and joking around before finally relenting. "Okay, okay I will tell you. How about you introduce me as your new boyfriend from college, just like I am," he smiled. "But then drop a bombshell. Tell them I am also your long lost cousin and we just found out when you brought me home."

He laughed and looked at her then paused and his eyes went wide with faked shock. "Oh wait I have an even better idea. How about instead of cousin we make it step brother," he said in a whisper.

Sadie never had a partner in crime like this before, it would be a lot of fun to come up with stuff on the fly as they were talking with people. The whole cousins thing was very racy, but that's what made it fun! She was about to agree to it, but then he changed the shocker and upped the anti. There was something inside of her that delighted in the idea, perhaps because she always wanted a sibling, but there was also a huge taboo factor. If Damien really had been her step brother, there was no doubt in her mind that eventually something would have happened between them.

"Did we start dating before or AFTER our parents got married?" She grinned and teased. "I did say I always wanted an older brother, but this wasn't exactly what I had in mind." She giggled, if only she knew. Sadie's hands had found their way to the collar of his shirt. Gently she grasped it and pulled him down for a chaste kiss. For a brief moment she wondered if she would give him the wrong idea. It wasn't like she had an incest fantasy... but this idea of pretend just really interested her and she was going with the flow.

They were supposed to be getting ready, but Sadie was feeling especially frisky. Her arms snaked around his shoulders, holding him to her and keeping him from moving. "Did you seduce me or did I seduce you? I mean if we want it to be believable we should get the story straight." Her fingers started to stroke through his hair on the bottom of his neck.

She kept telling herself that they didn't have time for this. They needed to leave soon. 'Don't start anything you can't finish...' she told herself... yet one of her hands was already slipping down and trying to find his member through his slacks. She was weak, but she didn't care. Once she found her prize she stoked him, hoping to get his hard and ready quickly.

Last edited:
Damien could hardly believe it. Not only was Sadie going along with it, although with the way she had been talking he was pretty sure she would just for the thrill factor, but she was actually getting turned on by it!

Well he could use this, especially after her questions. "Definitely after our parents got married," he said as he felt himself responding to her and the situation. Hell he was almost fully erect and she had hardly touched him. Reaching down himself he hiked up her skirt and quickly found out that her panties were soaked. Smiling he moved them aside and inserted a finger inside of her and began to twirl it around.

"Oh and you seduced me although I didn't put up much of a fight. Who would say no to such a cute younger sister," he smiled as he kissed her deeply and twirled his tongue with hers. Pulling back he smiled again. "Do you know what, we are so bad we just can't keep our hands off each other and do it whenever we can." He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "If you don't get my cock out of my pants right now and into you I swear I will have sex with you in the middle of the lunch."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" She teased before she kissed him again. She moaned as his fingers played with her hungry pussy. Part of her wanted to see if he actually would. Fuck after this she wouldn't be surprised if they did find an empty room or closet or something while at the holiday lunch.

Sadie quickly opened his pants stroked his cock. He was so hard! She dropped to her knees and immediately took him in her mouth. She started sucking hungrily and stroking him. She loved feeling him in her mouth and how he twitched when he seemed to get close. As much as she loved letting him use her mouth, she pulled back, a string of precum connected from his tip to her bottom lip as she looked up at him, smiling as she stroked him.

"Maybe I should leave you like this and continue to tease you until you can't stand anymore, big brother?" It was weird saying those words. She never thought she would ever say them in such a manner. She also never expected to feel her pussy throb as soon as she said it. A blush started rising in her cheeks. Was she always such a sexual deviant?

Sadie leaned closer again, her lips parting to allow her tongue to slip out and lick the tip. She could taste his cum. She couldn't help herself, as she started tonguing the tip of his cock, her hand slipped up her skirt and she rubbed her clit. Now she was purposely teasing him. She moaned softly as she played with herself and his cock with her tongue. She wondered how long he would let this continue and what he might do.

Damien was in heaven. He had his Sister down on her knees in front of him sucking on his cock and calling him big brother. He had never thought he would see the day, especially when she was getting turned on by it as well.

Sure it might be fantasy for her, but it was also reality and that was what made it so much fun. If he only had his phone with him he would take a short video and send it to his mother. She would get a kick out of this. Actually he wouldn't. She would be too tempted to use it as blackmail and ruin everything.

Still as Sadie continued to tease him he forgot about everything except her and him. It was time to teach her to stop teasing. Placing one hand on the back of her head he gently eased more of his shaft into her mouth, feeding half his length to her before sliding back out.

"Now come on little sister," he said looking down at her. "You know if you don't finish your meal Your big brother won't give you the treat you really like," he chuckled. "Don't you want to make your Big Brother feel good Sis," He asked with puppy dog eyes.

This was definitely a new kind of role play she never saw herself doing, yet here she was, on her knees and calling him big brother and he calling her little sister. She could feel her clit throb and her pussy getting to the point of dripping.

As he forced her mouth on his cock, she moaned. Her lips wrapped around him and started sucking hungrily. Her fingers pinched her clit which caused her to moan once more. His teasing words were driving her to take more, until her chin rubbed against the fabric of his pants. She pulled back, panting for breath.

"What if I decide I'm not hungry? What will big brother do then?" She bit her bottom lip which was her usual tell that she was in the mood for a bit more forceful play.

He could tell what she wanted. She was giving him all the signs and for a second he thought about denying her and just zipping himself back up and going and getting ready for the lunch. Unfortunately he was way to excited to stop now, and he did want to see just how far he could push Sadie with this 'Sister' thing.

"Oh no Little Sis," he said, grabbing the back of her head and holding her in place. "You are not going to back out now. You have teased your Big Brother too much and just look at how BIG he has gotten," he said bringing her back until her mouth was back on his cock head.

"Now you be a good little girl and finish your Brother off and make sure to swallow everything he gives you or he will just have to smack your ass," he told her as he slowly fed his large cock into her mouth and down her throat. He watched as it disappeared into her well trained mouth and soon his pubes were tickling her nose. However he kept his groin there until she just started to struggle to breathe a little before backing off and then only let her catch her breath quickly before he did it again.

He kept that up for a few minutes using the hand on the back of her head to set the pace. "That's a good little sister. Suck it just like that," he told her easing off the pressure and allowing her to set the pace now. "You know you want what is in your Brothers big balls. See how fast you can make me cum sis."

Sadie resisted at first. When she felt his cock on her lips she tired to keep them closed but the second they open, in went his cock. Sadie continued the act. She whimpered softly as he pushed his way in, trying to pull away only to feel her head pushed forward until her chin came in contact with his balls and her nose was being tickled by his pubes.

Sadie was incredibly turned on. As her head was being held there she continued to play with herself. Her kneed spread and her hand slipped into her panties and directly touched the soft wet pink flesh. When he finally released her she was bobbling her head like a Wild woman. He promised her his cum and she wanted it. With every suck of her mouth and lick of her tongue she rubbed her clit, making herself softly mew on his shaft.

It wasn't long until she slipped two fingers inside herself. Her fingers pumped in and out. Her hand and panties were soaked. She bucked and fucked her self as she pushed as much of him down her throat as she could. When she came, his cock was so far down her throat that she started gagging. Her esophagus squeezed tight but she tried not to pull her head back. Soon it was took much. She pushed away so fast that she fell back, gasping and coughing for breath.

Damien had watched as Sadie turned into a wanton slut right before his eyes. Never before had she acted this way no matter what they had done. The closest had been when he had taken her in public, but this was on a whole other level to even that.

As her head continued to bob up and down on his cock, he could see her pounding her own slit mercilessly with her own fingers. He hips thrust themselves up and down even as her hand tried to force more of her fingers inside of her and her head moved further down his shaft. It was like she was trying to fill herself from both ends.

Finally something had to give and to his surprise it had not been him. He was sure he would come first as she continued to deep throat him, taking almost his entire length inside her. Then she had stopped and her throat had constricted around him and he had felt his balls begin to churn. He was on the verge when she suddenly fell back coughing and gasping.

The problem was he could not stop and as he felt the first rush of his orgasm flooding through him he quickly grabbed his shaft and aimed it right at her face. Time to see just how dirty his sister really was.

"Oh you don't get off that easy Sis," he grunted as the first shot sprayed out and hit high in her hair. However he compensated and the next shot hit her directly in her face across her mouth and nose. "I told you to take what was in my balls and I meant it."

He hit her another five times, covering her face before stepping forward and smearing his now sticky sisters face with his cock head. He then put it to her lips and smiled. "Lick it clean little sis and maybe at the party I will be nice and take care of you properly. Would you like your big brother to fuck you? Tell me what you want me to do and I just might do it."

Damien wondered if Sadie would have the nerve to continue with the charade especially after what he had just done, but his whole plan was now riding on it.

Back