If you would like to see my big MILF boobs...click here!

WOW Two sets of pic within days of each other!

I am on a roll here...or horny...well ok both!! I just got waxed today (not that you can see that lol) it always makes me so aroused because it feels so smooth. Cannot bring myself to post a vajajay photo here just yet :D

Here is some new lingerie...love fishnet...

Attachments

• 0409130944lit.jpg
    0409130944lit.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,457
  • DSCN4618lit.jpg
    DSCN4618lit.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,421
  • DSCN4708lit.jpg
    DSCN4708lit.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,830
  • DSCN4733lit.jpg
    DSCN4733lit.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,589
I am on a roll here...or horny...well ok both!! I just got waxed today (not that you can see that lol) it always makes me so aroused because it feels so smooth. Cannot bring myself to post a vajajay photo here just yet :D

Very Sexy:rose::kiss:

My god you are beautiful. I have a request, if you don't mind. Photos of you in nothing but a blue man's shirt? I know it's very simple, but to me it's incredibly erotic and warm. Thanks, so much for sharing, you've made a lot of men ... happy, yes that's the word, happy.
:D
:rose::rose::rose:

Your body is gorgeous and the fishnet lingirie is really sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Love the netting too! Very sexy.

My god you are beautiful. I have a request, if you don't mind. Photos of you in nothing but a blue man's shirt? I know it's very simple, but to me it's incredibly erotic and warm. Thanks, so much for sharing, you've made a lot of men ... happy, yes that's the word, happy.
:D
Hi,
I think we have one of those...I will look :)

Ohh myyy you are utterly gorgeous!!!! What an amazing and sexy body!!

There is nothing finer than a smooth vaga'niner....... Just waxed.. hot nice LOVE IT

Oh this pic tossed me over the edge...
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1182922&d=1365566592

sure might take me some time but I always like to try new poses

You are damn sexy! The pose that is missing is you in our bed. You and my wife look like twins. Mmmm. It would be a lot of fun. We would love to see a full frontal shot.

ok some random shots...new lingerie!

Once again thanks everyone for your feedback and taking the time to look at my pictures :kiss:

I have a few I took with some new lingerie. I think I like the peekaboo nipple teddy.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 0423131520li.jpg
    0423131520li.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 850
  • 0423130652_01li.jpg
    0423130652_01li.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 820
  • 0423130653li.jpg
    0423130653li.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 819
  • 0425130716li.jpg
    0425130716li.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 888
Hmmmm

Once again thanks everyone for your feedback and taking the time to look at my pictures :kiss:

I have a few I took with some new lingerie. I think I like the peekaboo nipple teddy.

Enjoy!

Those hard sexy nipples could use as little ointment, here let Daddy help ;)

Enjoy!

I agree! That peekaboo nipple teddy is amazing! Would love to see more of it!!

Enjoy!

OMG!! They are spectacular in every sense of the word!! Simply gorgeous!!

attachment.php

yummy

Enjoy!

delicious, absolutely delicious. You're making a lot of guys (and mebbe some girls) tingle under their clothes, you know that, don't you?
Looking forward to that collared men's shirt ... <s>

Back