If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you teach me, HP? :cattail:

(I'm sure you're a great kisser.) :devil:

Pucker this way, Maj...

"His lips pressed against hers, lightly at first, and then with increasing insistence. Hers trembled is response, and he pressed harder, parting the quivering pink of her lips to brush them with his tongue, taking a taste before..."

Pucker this way, Maj...

"His lips pressed against hers, lightly at first, and then with increasing insistence. Hers trembled is response, and he pressed harder, parting the quivering pink of her lips to brush them with his tongue, taking a taste before..."

Mmm...(SIGH.)

Hi, Tio. :rose::kiss::kiss:

Mmm...(SIGH.)

Hi, Tio. :rose::kiss::kiss:

"Hi Maj," he said as his lips lingering left the touch of hers. Formalities done, his mouth returned to give attention to the Dansih tease, tracing the curve of neck to shoulder with little kisses, as light as a butterfly's landing...:devil:

"Hi Maj," he said as his lips lingering left the touch of hers. Formalities done, his mouth returned to give attention to the Dansih tease, tracing the curve of neck to shoulder with little kisses, as light as a butterfly's landing...:devil:

And with image I'm back to bed, Tio. ;)

:devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back