If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg

OMG... I just looked at your profile pic, Maj. I'm in way over my head here! Tell your momma and them "Hello" for me. I'm outta here! Oh my chest. This might be the big one, Elisabeth; I'm coming to join you, honey.

Last edited:
OMG... I just looked at your profile pic, Maj. I'm in way over my hear here! Tell your momma and them "Hello" for me. I'm outta here! Oh my chest. This might be the big one, Elisabeth; I'm coming to join you, honey.

Aint she got the prettiest of backsides ?

who, me ?

Yes you, HP! ;) :kiss:

I'll strip you very slowly while I look into your eyes...when you're standing on the floor naked,
I'll kneel in front of you...your hard swollen cock is pointing right at my face...I close my right
hand gently around the shaft, squeeze lightly a few times, open my mouth in a shape of an O,
and swallow you to the base...:devil: :p

(I just made myself blush.) :eek:

I'll strip you very slowly while I look into your eyes...when you're standing on the floor naked,
I'll kneel in front of you...your hard swollen cock is pointing right at my face...I close my right
hand gently around the shaft, squeeze lightly a few times, open my mouth in a shape of an O,

If all that does to him is make him blush, somebody needs to get him a doctor, pronto.

Ah, the stuff of which dreams are often made.
[ I'm not saying what I'd do in return but it could involve a lot of kissing ]
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Chapter one.

Once upon a time a lot of sex was going on in a little town called "ButtVille"...:devil:

:D

There was Tio, and HP, and Eagle, and, yes, even Dragon was there. They all crowded around Maj. She turned this way and that, and all those around her rather enjoyed all this turning...

Oooh, does that mean I "woke up" with all of yall?

There was Tio, and HP, and Eagle, and, yes, even Dragon was there. They all crowded around Maj. She turned this way and that, and all those around her rather enjoyed all this turning...

Someone pinch me, I must still be dreaming.

In fact it is your turn, Eagle! ;) :devil::kiss:

Why don't you join me in the shower?

Unfortunately I'm off to bed, Eagle. :rose::kiss::kiss:
(It's late in DK.)

Poor Eagle, Maj; he can't seem to come to grips with this time zone thing. Is there anything we can do to help him?

Poor Eagle, Maj; he can't seem to come to grips with this time zone thing. Is there anything we can do to help him?

I feel like one of your students standing in front of the blackboard while I'm trying
to figure this out, Tio.

And this is how I look -> :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back