If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Sweetie, it takes a depraved mind to appreciate my thoughts. ;)

Well, this site, especially this part of it, is loaded with depravity. I know of no other place on the internet where you will find as much depravity as you see in the Authors' Hangout. :D

Remember, guys "the secret of a good lay is a firm bottom".

Ever seen a clockwork Lemon ?

Maj: come back to bed you flighty thing!

I think I'm just as flighty as Dragon. ;)

I love it here in your bed beside you, HP! :devil::kiss:

(Ever heard of a clockwork Cucumber?) :eek:

Does that mean there's no hope for you? Join the club! :kiss:

Well, he would probably say so, at least. Since I'm polyamorous, bisexual, and a switch....he would be right according to accepted Christian dogmas/tradition...at least the Calvinistic ones like his. Oh, well. I'll live. Bear in mind that this was a guy who claimed that Oliver Cromwell wasn't a tyrant and that it was a good idea to jail people for being gay. :eek:

Well, he would probably say so, at least. Since I'm polyamorous, bisexual, and a switch....he would be right according to accepted Christian dogmas/tradition...at least the Calvinistic ones like his. Oh, well. I'll live. Bear in mind that this was a guy who claimed that Oliver Cromwell wasn't a tyrant and that it was a good idea to jail people for being gay. :eek:

Anything else you would like to discuss? Come..sit with me in my nice warm bed and we can discuss all night long :D

*covers ass. Suddenly shy due to backside's lack of firmness*

Careful. There's a lot of ass there to fondle, sweetcheeks. ;)

Pushes cover away and begins fondling the nice, plump, smooth ass in front of me....

Remember the Queen song.....yeah, I happen to agree with it....

I start pressing something else against your crack.

Pushes cover away and begins fondling the nice, plump, smooth ass in front of me....

Remember the Queen song.....yeah, I happen to agree with it....

I start pressing something else against your crack.

lol! I remember LOTS of Queen songs, but am trying to remember the one that references that...

*big sigh* my ass is always getting me in trouble ;)

lol! I remember LOTS of Queen songs, but am trying to remember the one that references that...

*big sigh* my ass is always getting me in trouble ;)

"Fat-Bottomed Girls" by Brian May. :D

Are you gonna take me home tonight...ah right beside your red firelight. Are you gonna let it all hang out... Fat-Bottomed Girls you make the rockin' world go 'round...:D

"Fat-Bottomed Girls" by Brian May. :D

Are you gonna take me home tonight...ah right beside your red firelight. Are you gonna let it all hang out... Fat-Bottomed Girls you make the rockin' world go 'round...:D

Oh no. I get the song. LOVE the song. I just always assumed given that Brian May wrote it that he was simply showing love for curvy women versus... nevermind... You didn't crawl into my bed to discuss Queen did you?

So...um...back to what was pressing against me?

Oh no. I get the song. LOVE the song. I just always assumed given that Brian May wrote it that he was simply showing love for curvy women versus... nevermind... You didn't crawl into my bed to discuss Queen did you?

So...um...back to what was pressing against me?

I start rubbing my cock between your cheeks to enjoy the crack there. I love to hump that part of the anatomy....whether in frottage or outright sodomy.

I start rubbing my cock between your cheeks to enjoy the crack there. I love to hump that part of the anatomy....whether in frottage or outright sodomy.

Lol...note to self. Don't push Max. Conversation can get X-rated pretty damn quickly.

*glancing around to check if anyone can see in*

ummmm...Max? We seem to have attracted an audience. And HP has brought his camera! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back