If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I volunteered to have an MRI for research ( like they'll find any answers there! )

The neuropsychs think it's all in the physio! Weak-brained reductionists, if you ask me. But a manual sub-pubic assessment on the living, that's a real test!

In assessing the living that way :)eek:which isn't really done!), some would say "Owwww" while others might say "Ohhhh." It's all in the 'w' or the 'h,' then Jane, isn't it?
Lightbulb over head Gotcha ;) I've almost certainly said both in the same sentence :D <- I hate that evil-laugh face

Lightbulb over head Gotcha ;) I've almost certainly said both in the same sentence :D <- I hate that evil-laugh face

(I rather enjoy that salaciously sardonic leer, dear... but, if you prefer, I'll eschew its use.)

Both in the same sentence? You'd really generate a sentence as a response to such an intrusion? I'll have to look you up next time I cross the pond and hear that for myself!

(I rather enjoy that salaciously sardonic leer, dear... but, if you prefer, I'll eschew its use.)

Both in the same sentence? You'd really generate a sentence as a response to such an intrusion? I'll have to look you up next time I cross the pond and hear that for myself!

What a pleasant surprise to find you here next to me.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back