If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(big hug) it's been a long time, T. so good to see you here. I was thinking about you when it was time to get my TSO tickets this year. Too bad I'll miss it since I have class the night they are in my city. :( Hope you're feeling better. missed you, buddy.

(big hug) it's been a long time, T. so good to see you here. I was thinking about you when it was time to get my TSO tickets this year. Too bad I'll miss it since I have class the night they are in my city. :( Hope you're feeling better. missed you, buddy.

I missed you too. It's a busy time of the year for me, and my arm still slows me down a bit. But it's good to hear from you. Can't class be moved/skipped for TSO or are you able to see them in another town maybe?

I missed you too. It's a busy time of the year for me, and my arm still slows me down a bit. But it's good to hear from you. Can't class be moved/skipped for TSO or are you able to see them in another town maybe?

Whisper those sweet nothings again....umm let me.....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back