If you wanna make her sigh...

Depends on the woman. Sometimes, a sensual kiss on the neck or two does it. Sometimes just telling her what I want to make her do works. All else fails, I just give her my patented superior tongue action! ;) 😁

Can be a myriad of ways and can depend on the woman. And I equate a whimper/sigh with erotic foreplay and teasing and building the wanting and the need for more, but a few are.....

Coming up behind her against the counter or wall, kissing and licking her neck, breathing and perhaps whispering naughty things in her ear, reaching around under her shirt and teasing her ultrasensitive erect gumdrop nipples all while grinding my hardness on her butt.

Getting between her legs, licking and sucking her inner thighs, slowly circling the entirety of her pussy with the tip of my tongue one direction then the other around the outer folds, then circling her engorged clit, but careful not to make direct contact, at least for a decent period of time.

Prior to the main event, her on her back with legs up and wide, me on my knees slowly sliding the length of my cock between her moist lips, then manually run the head up and down from her asshole to her clit, perhaps pausing in the middle to feed her pussy just the head or first couple of inches before pulling out and resuming the tease.

In the latter, it can be difficult to resist the temptation to dive right in, but it sure does produce some whimpers and sighs and builds the erotic sexual tension for both of us.

when she comes home from a long day, I run my fingers through her long hair and begin to message

In what way have you made a woman whimper/sigh with pleasure.
Start by kissing & tongue the nipples then work my way down to the the pleasure palace with both hands one underneath for penetration and one on top to massage the clit and G...that goes on until you have had a couple orgasms then I get down on my knees slide one hand under you to get my thumb into you and the other up on your nipple while my tongue and lips devour your clit & lucious lips... some more O's until you say you need me inside for ropes of my hot swimmers into your wet pulsing orgasmic pussy!!!! that's how I do it but it is always ladies choice with me so let me know how you like it...

Oh. When I hand her a red wine and I drop to my knees as she walks through the door. I roll her skirt up and kiss her thighs.

I lick the crotch of her knickers. She puts her wine down, and sighs as she holds my head.

There is a perfect spot right behind the ear that if you hit it just right she melts
YES! I remember when Diane T and I were necking in my pickup in high school. She kissed my neck...the The Spot! Whew..what a feeling.

In what way have you made a woman whimper/sigh with pleasure.
Saying yes when , out of nowhere, a girlfriend, looking me straight in the eye , asked
“ can I sit on your face “ and I said yes …. A few minutes later I heard music from another world from her , and me ! X

Back