If you wanna make her sigh...

In what way have you made a woman whimper/sigh with pleasure.
I have a very talented tongue. Multiple orgasm mustache rides are my game. When you beg me to stop I hold you down and keep licking till you think your heart is going to jump out of your breast!

Going down on her no question. Once in awhile she does the same when she goes down on me. Its her weak spot

In what way have you made a woman whimper/sigh with pleasure.
I have tied up my wife, blindfolded her then walked out the door shutting it behind me then a few minutes later, I came back in but thru a different door. She's tied to a chair and can't see so she truly had no idea who was in the room with her. I lightly touched her with my finger tips and breathed on her neck

Teasing her nipples, talking dirty about what we're about to do, gently brushing over her body, from neck to lips to breasts to her clit and labia, using a mint in my mouth as I slide my tongue in between and on her clit and pussy, then breathing cool and warm air on the spots are a few of the ways.

Telling her, via chat, exactly what I want to do with her in excruciating detail one line a a time.

Back