If you agree Pat Benetar is the best R&R singer last 50 years, we have much in common

Bb4fun64

Experienced
If you agree Pat Benetar is the best R&R singer last 50 years, we have much in common

Hello,
You have excellent musical tastes and allow me to proposition you.

Gentlemen, Thank you for participating. You may now move to the exits located at the back of the post. While I appreciate you stopping by, your services (and anatomy) would be wasted on me. I am sure you are all funny, handsome, emotionally available and extremely well hung. Unfortunately, none of those qualities would move the needle with me.

Now that 90% of the crowd have called me creative names and been summarily dismissed, I can address any women still reading. This is my attempt to connect with women who find themselves through no fault of their own, in a similar situation I find myself in. I am a 52yo married man who would like to meet online and interact with a female of similar circumstances. And by circumstances, I am referring to over 40. As long as I am making a wish list, that interaction would definitely include pleasing and teasing each other online (including all that entails). My wife is unaware of my activities and would not be involved

I find that I have painted myself into a corner, domestically speaking. Obviously, I could alter my circumstances simply by walking across the wet paint. It would allow me to explore and satisfy myself as I have never had the opportunity to do (all my own doing I freely admit). I know I have the key, but using the key would help me, but affect others. I am choosing not to use the key, but also choosing to look out the window and wave. I know it’s a fine line and an obvious rationalization, but it’s one I choose to tell myself. I am putting the Bat Signal out to try and reach a like minded woman.

You are probably wondering “ Does he expect anyone to really respond to this ridiculous (yet oddly charming) request?” The only answer I can give is I do. I can honestly say that through a similar previous attempt, I have met more than 1 woman who I will be forever grateful for their interactions. They were each more than generous with letting me peek behind the curtain between men and women by indulging in my inappropriate questions (questions that most woman I know would not answer in mixed company) and by letting me literally peek behind their curtains.

You may be an experienced online companion who enjoys getting to know a man and seeing if they hit it off. You may be a woman who has never interacted with a man online and would consider this outside your comfort zone. You may be an executive who wants to let her hair down and are simply looking for someone to challenge her and hoping someone will dare her to take the step. You may be someone just looking for someone to provide a little sexy magic a few unexpected times a week. You may be someone looking to find someone to provide a little spark that doesn’t exist. If you see yourself in any of these or if you think you want to try and experience one of these situations, now is a wonderful time to reach out.

At this point, I am guessing I am down to about the final 1% of people who decided to read all my personnel brain droppings (pretty sure you are what the news refers to as a 1 percenters). Feel free to drop me a response. It might last 1 email or months. Either way, I can guarantee one thing. You will not be bored.

BB

lmao. I'm a 1 percenter then. Wonder if the outlaws know. Funny take on it mate. You're likely to find people. Even were I female, not my cup. But funny. Also: main reason I'm still here. "Hearrrrtttttbreakerrrr!," in my best Benatar solo crescendo voice.

Last edited:
If you are alone and in need of company, why not stop by and see if we have something in common?

Wow,
What an interesting post. I think it belongs at the top for a bit of sunlight

Back