Hello. Anyone in or around VA?

bladeweilder

Virgin
Hello. Longtime member and lurker of the site. I mostly just chat but figured it had been a while since I posted so I would try again. I am a single 41 year old straight male in VA. I was hoping to find someone to chat with, ideally near me (Richmond), but just chatting in general is fine too. I tend to work odd hours but am supposed to be working day shift this week. I can chat while working but it is sporadic.

In general, I would love to find a woma close by who I clicked with and things could go further than just talking on here but I know the chances of that happening are low. I just want someone to chat with and pass the time. If you would like to have conversations ranging from everyday to erotic depending on our moods please feel free to reach out. Hope to hear from you soon.

Figured I would bump this and see if anyone new might read this
I’ll give you a bump as a fellow Virginian. There is a “VA friends” thread if you haven’t seen it. But it’s not all that active. Good luck.

Sausagefest. I was just out shopping. There are women in Virginia but none here. 😂

Back