Seeking a woman who needs to share her secret side

whistling_toad

Really Experienced
This 50 year old married guy is looking for that woman who everyone thinks is the shy and innocent one. The one who keeps everyone in her life together and would never be thought of as craving attention. The one who no one would suspect would be here. That woman who would be embarrassed if anyone knew how much her mind revolves around sex. She may only be on Lit as a guest because admitting these desires is hard to reconcile in her mind. However, she’s knows she needs a man to appreciate that need in her and tell her some things to do to excite her and please us both. She wants to share herself and be appreciated for how sexy she is...just so long as no one she knows in her real life knows. I crave that kind of woman! The secret naughty girls. The ones who ache to show just how deep their naughty thoughts run and how badly they want to share their minds and bodies. Is that you? If you think it might, please send me a message. Will you let me take you to those places where you show and tell me just what it is you crave? Waiting excitedly to see if you are feeling brave.

This 50 year old married guy is looking for that woman who everyone thinks is the shy and innocent one. The one who keeps everyone in her life together and would never be thought of as craving attention. The one who no one would suspect would be here. That woman who would be embarrassed if anyone knew how much her mind revolves around sex. She may only be on Lit as a guest because admitting these desires is hard to reconcile in her mind. However, she’s knows she needs a man to appreciate that need in her and tell her some things to do to excite her and please us both. She wants to share herself and be appreciated for how sexy she is...just so long as no one she knows in her real life knows. I crave that kind of woman! The secret naughty girls. The ones who ache to show just how deep their naughty thoughts run and how badly they want to share their minds and bodies. Is that you? If you think it might, please send me a message. Will you let me take you to those places where you show and tell me just what it is you crave? Waiting excitedly to see if you are feeling brave.
That sounds awesome! I would love to find a girl like that too!

Yes, I am innocent, yet so shameful to find my mind revolve around sex day and night.

you might need to put your glasses on.
The man is detective Dick, hired by her rich husband, investigating a case of adultery.
I didn't mean your avatar picture which is obviously an illustration. I suppose I should have said in your signature? I was talking about this photograph that can be seen in your about section of your profile:
20231103_185601.jpg

Bumping to find that secretly naughty woman who wants to let me take control and explore that side of her tonight.

Back