Definitely disappointed! Onward and upward!

Incandescent_Marigold

Autumn Lover
💗Are you prepared to Indulge in an unforgettable and amazing EXPERIENCE?

💗Pair that with a creative mind, luscious breasts, a perfectly round derrière, and a fun-loving, sensual soul and you have met your new secret crush. (Yes, it’s a secret and I am attached so let’s keep it between you and me!!)

💗 I love to wear silk, I am completely comfortable in my own skin. I’m clever, funny, and can’t wait to beat you at a board game. I’m competitive and it suits my personality, a 40 something who is passionate and warm. I’m told I’m a very easy person to be with and that’s a trait I wear like a badge of honor. (unless you message me with ridiculous requests or inappropriate behavior!)

💗 Imagine a woman who possesses the talent to ease your nerves and ignite sensuality between the two of us. I am really enjoying my time on Literotica exploring myself and new ideas for passionate endeavors! However, what I thought I wanted when I first started learning about myself and my needs on here is evolving and growing!

💗 I originally thought I wanted a D/s relationship solely, but I am not sure dominant men are my cup of tea! Many say they want the intimate relationship bdsm can bring, however, usually, what that interprets to is men who want dominance in sex. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you are going to establish the connection. Asking someone else to open up to you, yet you don’t deliver the same thing, it’s not building trust, or a foundation for anything other than role-play with sex. I enjoy that as well, but I am also looking for a friendship, and an intimate partnership.

So, I have decided to explore outside of that realm and see what else is out there? I still would like to develop a strong companionship/friendship with intimacy and sensuality, but I don’t think I should limit myself on where that could come from or who could bring that into my life.

💗 I am the REAL deal - A passionate, loving, sensual woman with a lot of fun and desires to share. I am a down to earth, fun-loving, open-minded, adventurer that aims to please. 
I value intelligent conversation and connecting with my companion through sensual word play and my exceptional listening skills. Therefore, I expect our relationship to develop naturally. If you're looking for a wham bam experience then I am not your type of woman!

💗I'm a reveler in the simple, small things. A dive bar with good music and greasy food, a backyard fire pit with a beer and conversation, blue jeans and walks, movie dates where we snuggle up and make out in the back of the theater. I'm a hand-holder, a road trip partner for the ages. I express most of my affection with touch - keep me close by.

💋Connections that are nothing short of magic are possible here. Message me and let’s get to the bottom of a new chapter?💋

IMG_0201.jpeg

Hello. You sound like a wonderful lady. Would you be interested in a sissy sister that you could turn into your very own?

Sometimes this site truly disappoints me! I keep getting messages from people who don’t read my threads. I am a sincere person, wanting to get to know someone else in a kind, sincere way. I’m not looking to meet men who want to boss me around and offer me ultimatums. I also would like a relationship to grow organically. I’m not looking for a man who needs someone to play games with. I am a mature woman Who knows what she wants. I don’t care if you don’t like that, I’m not here for you, believe it, or not, women have their own needs And desires. And we come here for ourselves. I have never met so many people playing games who don’t know how to be genuine. Being genuine means asking someone sincere questions about themselves.

Being authentic means not telling them about your previous relationship. I don’t need to hear about your gaggle of women! That doesn’t make you look attractive, it actually turns me off to wanting to get to know you. I’m not them, and I’m not wanting to fit into a mold of someone else that you had previously. I am my own person who is smart, creative, confident, and caring! What happened to the nice men who genuinely wanted to get to know someone else? What happened to the men with manners? What happened to asking people normal questions to get to know them?

Forcing yourself on someone is not attractive. Issuing them ultimatums is not attractive. If you wouldn’t do that with your wife, or a girlfriend, it’s not likely to work with a genuine woman on lit. I have never encountered so many people in one place who don’t know how to have an actual conversation. Try just being yourself, and offering normal questions to get to know someone. Don’t pretend to be someone that you are not. It isn’t plausible and it won’t last for a long-term conversation or relationship. I am going on record, if you were messaging me to get me on an app, don’t message me. If you are messaging me to get further pictures, don’t message me. If you don’t know how to have actual conversation in a realistic way, don’t message me. I would rather be alone than deal with people who cannot treat others with kindness and respect. I know my value, and I have confidence in myself . I don’t need a man to tell me if I’m submissive or not or if I’m a quality woman or not. I know who I am and I know what I want!!

I hope everyone has a nice day, and I hope adults can learn to treat others with respect and talk to them in an every day, typical way! If you don’t like what I’m saying, Move on , you don’t need to leave a comment and you don’t need to message me. I am a loving, caring person for the right individual. But I’m not settling for less and I’m not playing games anymore on here. And please don’t message me to tell me about your previous partners. Share your experiences with them or keep them to yourself. It doesn’t show that you’re genuinely interested in another person, rather, you are still hung up on the last person. And that won’t clear well and trying to establish a relationship with someone new.

Have a wonderful day!
❤️💋

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 99
Off to read your threads
Back when finished
This won’t make me a stalker will it?
Note ! I’m married.
Back in a bit

Ok. Good thing I am not claiming to be a Dom. I would fail horribly.

But ?!! I can make one hell of a s’more and I would keep you nice and toasty in a tent after the fire dies down

Last edited:
Off to read your threads
Back when finished
This won’t make me a stalker will it?
Note ! I’m married.
Back in a bit

Ok. Good thing I am not claiming to be a Dom. I would fail horribly.

But ?!! I can make one hell of a s’more and I would keep you nice and toasty in a tent after the fire dies down
I absolutely adore 🥰 s’mores!!

Back