Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on.

attachment.php

Hm, I can see how the gloves might help with the grip and leave the fingers free. :devil:

Ok doing that presently. Now what?

Hehe.😉

I am way behind on commenting on these lovely pictures. Funny, though, the gloves were not what I focused on.:rolleyes:

Really?

Yes, glorious, sexy skin.

Thank you.

So if you hold on to your . . . um, assets . . . and I hold on to mine, we might just forget about the gazillion miles between us.:devil:

Haha.😉

Gloves are okay, but your skin--more rather than less--is always welcome.:heart:

I will remember that.

As you wish, but you don't have to ask.:heart:

Hehe.

😘

Hm, I can see how the gloves might help with the grip and leave the fingers free. :devil:

So there may be a purpose.😀

Can I hold both?

Haha. Let's negotiate

The next line of the lyric is "I'm coming" :D

Now to find the correct tempo.

I would love to, actually! :devil::devil::devil:

You would? 😉

So glad you left one for me ... :) :kiss: Really HOTT ICY!! :devil:

How convenient.☺️

No where's my glasses?😉

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9693.jpg
    IMG_9693.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
Damn... I always have that problem too... but I sure don't look as good when I am searching for them!!!!:rose::rose:

Haha. They get lost everywhere.

I was going to make some suggestive comment about "where the sun don't shine" except I'm too distracted to get it right.:D

Haha. There's some light shining.😉

My glasses just steamed up. My compliments on your growing courage in posting more and more.:heart:

Haha. Don't you hate that?
I have my moments of bravery.

So damn hot! I have your glasses here, On my "glasses holder".

Well it's difficult to see without my glasses. Mind if I have a feel around for them?😋

Now where's my glasses?😉

Lost

Icy I have no idea where your glasses are but I do know where your ass is. It's at the perfect angle for a look, for a touch, for a lick, for a spank and oh so much more. :devil: :kiss: I hope you find your glasses so that you can see but only after we've managed to fit the lock and the key. ;) :devil:

Cheers

No where's my glasses?😉

attachment.php

I couldn't even see the gloves, and now you expect me to find your glasses. Tell you what, when you find them I have a nice bottle of red we could share. I think it came from your neck of the woods. :)

Happy Saturday... although I know it is already Sunday for you... Hope you are enjoying your weekend...:rose:

Omg I love this! Sexy

Aww, thanks.

My word, can we look for the glasses later and just enjoy this view a little longer :rose:

Well I can't see but I guess you could enjoy the view. Lol

Icy I have no idea where your glasses are but I do know where your ass is. It's at the perfect angle for a look, for a touch, for a lick, for a spank and oh so much more. :devil: :kiss: I hope you find your glasses so that you can see but only after we've managed to fit the lock and the key. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Well if I don't need to actually see I think that could work.

I couldn't even see the gloves, and now you expect me to find your glasses. Tell you what, when you find them I have a nice bottle of red we could share. I think it came from your neck of the woods. :)

Now I have to find the wine glasses. Lol

Happy Saturday... although I know it is already Sunday for you... Hope you are enjoying your weekend...:rose:

Thanks. I hope your weekend is good too.

I wore this red lingerie again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9700.jpg
    IMG_9700.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
That is a great piece of lingerie and a great shot.

I got a good laugh out of looking for your glasses - without your glasses. That is always a dangerous experience since it can end badly for the glasses (step, crunch). I've been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back