Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore this red lingerie again.

attachment.php

This set looks like it is beginning beautifully: red leading to pink?:devil:

That is a great piece of lingerie and a great shot.

I got a good laugh out of looking for your glasses - without your glasses. That is always a dangerous experience since it can end badly for the glasses (step, crunch). I've been there, done that.

Thank you.😊

Yes sometimes I leave them in the oddest places.

and it looks fantastic... but then you look good in any colour!!:rose:

Thanks. I suit vibrant shades generally.

Valentines Day came early and you gave us candy. Can I eat it now?

Candy? Is there some for me too?

This set looks like it is beginning beautifully: red leading to pink?:devil:

There will be less red.

Oh I like red. OK, I like any color you put on.:rolleyes:

Hehe. 😊

Very pretty

Thank you.😘

Indeed, and I'd love to have the pleasure of taking it off. :kiss:

You may get to see less of it.😉

Oops!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9712.jpg
    IMG_9712.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
Lovely in red :rose:

Thank you.😘

Icy, You are beautiful, I love all of your pictures!:rose:

Thank you.😊

DAMN FINE :D

😄

Somehow, I don't think that was an accident.:rolleyes: Not that I'm complaining, mind you.:D You are smoking hot as usual. :kiss:

Haha. Well maybe not quite an accident.😉

Can say that again

Aww, thanks.

Possibly the next best thing :)

We'll see.

There's always a compromise solution

Indeed.

Don't you just hate it when that happens:D But we love it.... going to miss your posts the next couple weeks... :kiss:

Lol.
I shall miss your presence here.😘

There's those beautiful lips again. So hot and sexy.

Well thank you.😊

Your oops are so much better than my mistakes! ! Beautiful! ! :kiss:

Haha. 😄

Last edited:
You've seen this one before. Well some of it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9725.jpg
    IMG_9725.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
What a beautiful spill. :) I've always have a penchant for half clothed or undressing images, for some reason that take a stronger hold on my imagination that the more explicit images. Maybe it sets them in context that my imagination can build off.

On glasses - two weeks ago I was sitting at the hospital waiting for a friend. I have my glasses on top my head and when I moved around. I glanced around and they fell off - onto the carpet which was this weird zig-zag pattern and it was like perfect camouflage - I had half the waiting room crawling around on their hands and knees looking for them.

You've seen this one before. Well some of it.

attachment.php

I'll refrain from commenting but if I were to comment I would say that is such a beautiful nipple. It looks injured from a ring or something. May I kiss it to make it better?

I wore this
red lingerie again.

Again? Oh that simply won't do Icy! No recycled outfits. You need to take that off right away and shoot the picture again. Sorry but rules are rules. I know you're a big fan of rules. And a bigger fan of breaking them. *gets a ruler*

Thank you for your immediate lingerie removal compliance. To be fair, I thought that was a quick release button too. Maybe it's the other one. *press* Nope. Maybe both at the same time? *press*press* Nope. :confused:

I had a Chinese puzzle box once that to open you had slide and push and manipulate all sorts of stuff. I think I should try that. What do you think Icy?

Cheers :kiss:

Absolutely incredible. I can taste you now....:kiss:

Hehe.:eek:

What a beautiful spill. :) I've always have a penchant for half clothed or undressing images, for some reason that take a stronger hold on my imagination that the more explicit images. Maybe it sets them in context that my imagination can build off.

On glasses - two weeks ago I was sitting at the hospital waiting for a friend. I have my glasses on top my head and when I moved around. I glanced around and they fell off - onto the carpet which was this weird zig-zag pattern and it was like perfect camouflage - I had half the waiting room crawling around on their hands and knees looking for them.

Well I do a lot of undressing images.

Lol. Was anyone in the dressing room dressed like me?

I'll refrain from commenting but if I were to comment I would say that is such a beautiful nipple. It looks injured from a ring or something. May I kiss it to make it better?

No injury. Must be the angle of the photo.

Again? Oh that simply won't do Icy! No recycled outfits. You need to take that off right away and shoot the picture again. Sorry but rules are rules. I know you're a big fan of rules. And a bigger fan of breaking them. *gets a ruler*

Thank you for your immediate lingerie removal compliance. To be fair, I thought that was a quick release button too. Maybe it's the other one. *press* Nope. Maybe both at the same time? *press*press* Nope. :confused:

I had a Chinese puzzle box once that to open you had slide and push and manipulate all sorts of stuff. I think I should try that. What do you think Icy?

Cheers :kiss:

I need a bigger lingerie budget!

What goes on must come off.😉
And I can see no harm in trying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back