Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this thread nears its 5000th post I would like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have spent time interacting with me here and also in private messages.

At this time I am going to be taking a break from starting a new thread.
I've enjoyed making pretty pictures and gotten to know some great people.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories and the friendships.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2010406&stc=1&d=1497666056

Just got back home to decent wifi, and find you are leaving us.:(

Hope you return as I have been looking forward to your beautiful photos.

As this thread nears its 5000th post I would like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have spent time interacting with me here and also in private messages.

attachment.php

You have a great body!
I love the fact you answer all replies! No matter how stupid my replies are!
You have a great body! :cattail:

So sad to see you are taking a break. I really love your thread...your beauty, your creativity, the personality that shows through. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break and that you will be starting a new thread soon. All the best to you :kiss::rose:

Very sweet of you to say.
I hope you continue to post pics in the Artsy thread.

Icy my Australian Temptress - I have followed your posts for many years now and seeing you are leaving our community makes me very sad. It was bad enough that we lost Aphro earlier today, now you are ceasing posting.

I want to thank you for all of the marvelous photographs, the kind responses to our comments and the true, genuine friendship. I'm re-posting one of my favorite photos of you - it always makes my heart smile.

attachment.php

Please reconsider and return to active postings - DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Thanks Dave. Fortunately I'm not dealing with what Aphro is.
I'm pleased to have made the friendship as well.๐Ÿ˜˜

Well, I may not have interacted as much (almost never), but I have certainly enjoyed all you have offered. Looking forward to a future Icy pic thread; they're always entertaining and visually appealing (well, how could they not, given the model being photographed).

Thanks. I could be mistaken but I seem to recall writing you a late note one day. Lol

Just got back home to decent wifi, and find you are leaving us.:(

Hope you return as I have been looking forward to your beautiful photos.

Thank you Todger.

You have a great body!
I love the fact you answer all replies! No matter how stupid my replies are!
You have a great body! :cattail:

Lol. I do my best with that.
Generally I answer them all unless I slipped up or a person is rude.

"As this thread nears its 5000th post..."

Such a short simple phrase but wrapped in it is the fact that this is your fourth thread to run it's full course. That's over 20K Icy related posts and comments (24,415 at present count to be exact) without including the one that ended early. Those four have gotten over 900K views. Bravo! I refuse to comment on how many of those views we're mine...

I've lost count of how many images you shared on your threads and others. How many new threads you happily supported. I, like many others, love your pics but it's your support of the Lit Am Pics community that truly sets you apart. That puts you in the ranks of the pillars of Am Pics.

Enjoy you break from having a dedicated thread whether it's days, weeks or months. I know you'll keeping popping up (and out ;) :devil:) on your Artsy thread and others. Also enjoy the winter and I look forward to seeing what the first Icy of Spring looks like. I started quoting you and I'll end the same way.

Thanks for all the and the friendship.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

Cheers :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

attachment.php

It has been our great pleasure, lovely Icy!!! :rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

You will be missed beautiful lady... and since it is a "break" you leave us hope that you will be back one day in the not too distant future... Wishing you well and thank you for all the wonderful photos and playful banter!:kiss::rose::kiss:

"As this thread nears its 5000th post..."

Such a short simple phrase but wrapped in it is the fact that this is your fourth thread to run it's full course. That's over 20K Icy related posts and comments (24,415 at present count to be exact) without including the one that ended early. Those four have gotten over 900K views. Bravo! I refuse to comment on how many of those views were mine...

I've lost count of how many images you shared on your threads and others. How many new threads you happily supported. I, like many others, love your pics but it's your support of the Lit Am Pics community that truly sets you apart. That puts you in the ranks of the pillars of Am Pics.

Enjoy you break from having a dedicated thread whether it's days, weeks or months. I know you'll keeping popping up (and out ;) :devil:) on your Artsy thread and others. Also enjoy the winter and I look forward to seeing what the first Icy of Spring looks like. I started quoting you and I'll end the same way.

Thanks for all the memories and the friendship.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

Cheers :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you HR.๐Ÿ˜˜
I always enjoyed being involved with new group threads.
Your thoughtful and original comments along with your support and friendship have been some of the most wonderful things about my time here on lit.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹

Imagine the admiring stares you would get!!!! :eek::rose:

Not sure they'd be admiring stares. Lol

It has been our great pleasure, lovely Icy!!! :rose::rose:

Thanks scot. Your comments were appreciated right throughout all my posting, and there was lots. lol.๐Ÿ˜˜

You will be missed beautiful lady... and since it is a "break" you leave us hope that you will be back one day in the not too distant future... Wishing you well and thank you for all the wonderful photos and playful banter!:rose::kiss:

Thanks so much CanadianM. I have so enjoyed our fun banter and your involvement in my threads. There were a few and you were there for them all.๐Ÿ˜˜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back