Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the diamond shape is more like a giraffe.
No long legs here though. Lol

attachment.php

No, bet they would look good wrapped around a finger.

Maybe the diamond shape is more like a giraffe.
No long legs here though. Lol

attachment.php

Wowser! What a sexy outfit. I've been fishing with a net but I never catch anything like that.:rolleyes: I must be fishing in the wrong pond . . . or the wrong side of the pond.:kiss:

You can have it. Lol

I'm a world class lazer. Lol

Lol.

Glad you think so.

Yes.

Only the panties are resting.

Thanks.

Aww.

I'd never get out if that was the case.

Glad it's working for you. lol

lol.

I'm sure you would.

You're sweet.

lol. Really?

You'd never know when I'd pounce!

Aww, thank you,

I finally got caught up. :). I need to make sure I stop by at least once a day. Because, as you know, a day without Icy is like a day without sunshine. ;)

oh my! how beautiful! thank you for taking more shots of that sexy dress(?) :kiss::) you do have perfect breasts but such teasing bras and dresses make them to look even more desirable. those hard stiff nipples ... so exposed ... so free. and the shape of your breasts behind those diamond holes. the lines of your cleavage and your stunning side boob. so arousing!
thanks Icy! I appreciate doing my request! :rose::kiss:

What an amazing body in an amazing fish net body suit. It would be a pleasure to have the catch of the day in your case.

It looks like you've got the handful handled Icy. :kiss: But there's clearly a mouthful that needs to be taken care of (and I happily volunteer). My guess is you've got another handful around somewhere. ;) Maybe two more. :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
There is one of those long things again 😉

Lol. Yep!

I finally got caught up. . I need to make sure I stop by at least once a day. Because, as you know, a day without Icy is like a day without sunshine.

Aww, hehe.

Wow!!!! You look marvelous!!!!:heart:

Thank you.

What a lovely handful it is. If you need any help with those, I will be happy to assist you. I do have some big hands. ;)

It'd probably still be a handful.

oh my! how beautiful! thank you for taking more shots of that sexy dress(?) you do have perfect breasts but such teasing bras and dresses make them to look even more desirable. those hard stiff nipples ... so exposed ... so free. and the shape of your breasts behind those diamond holes. the lines of your cleavage and your stunning side boob. so arousing!
thanks Icy! I appreciate doing my request! :rose::kiss:

Oh I took a few shots while I had it on.😁

That is indeed quite a handful. Careful, though, the other one will get jealous.

They do demand equal attention. Lol

Looks like a two hand operation. Handle with care. ;)

Care and purpose.

Your wonderful attributes more than make up for no long legs, lovely Icy!!!

Thank you.

See??? Wonderful attributes!!! :D:rose::

Lol.

And a succulent mouthful....

Big mouth?

That's an erotically beautiful picture Icy, I like it.

Thank you tnman.

What an amazing body in an amazing fish net body suit. It would be a pleasure to have the catch of the day in your case.

Glad to know I wouldn't get thrown back. Lol

It looks like you've got the handful handled Icy. :kiss: But there's clearly a mouthful that needs to be taken care of (and I happily volunteer). My guess is you've got another handful around somewhere. Maybe two more. :devil:

There's an almost matching pair! Lol

such a lovely handful

Thank you.

Imagine the weird tan lines this would give.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 16
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

MMMM always so much fun catching up here, and darn you are so sexy.
And euhmmm would love to have a handful of those beauties, just saying :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

that would be interesting...maybe you could wear it out to get a tan and then show us the tan lines ;):devil:

Lol. Maybe next summer.

They would be unique Icy. :kiss: And oh so much fun to trace with finger, tongue and the tip of my co... nevermind. :devil: After all the path to heaven is paved in naughty intentions. Or something like that.

You meant coloured marker, right?

Top of last...

I like being on top last!

MMMM always so much fun catching up here, and darn you are so sexy.
And euhmmm would love to have a handful of those beauties, just saying :D:devil:
:rose::kiss:

Hi Emmy. Nice to see you. I hope you're enjoying your summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back