Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where they rest.

attachment.php

I see where I'd like to rest. Well there wouldn't be much resting going on. ;):devil:

Like a tiger. Lol

attachment.php

oh wow! what a sexy bra! please please take more shots with that! :) such tipless and revealing bras always been at the top of my favorite clothes on a woman.
love those fully exposed hard nipples! and that smile.
and though they are bit far but your feet and their arches make me aroused. changed their color?
:rose::kiss:

Well, if winter looks like that, I'm all for winter!!!!

You can have it. Lol

I'd love to be lazying about with you!!!!:heart:

I'm a world class lazer. Lol

Oh my!!!! Now You've got my imagination going full speed!!!!

Lol.

Such a lovely tease!!!!:heart:

Glad you think so.

Red toenails!!!! Yummy!!!!

Yes.

I see where I'd like to rest. Well there wouldn't be much resting going on. :devil:

Only the panties are resting.

Beautiful as ever in any color, or lack there of.:heart:

Thanks.

I'd love to join you!!!! There is something so sexy about a naked woman with wet skin. Especially when the naked woman is you!!!!:heart:

Aww.

Wow!!!! As hot as you are, I bet your bath water never gets cold. ;)

I'd never get out if that was the case.

I am totally loving your winter!!!! It is the best of both worlds. I get the heat from my summer and your delicious winter pics!!!! I can't lose.:heart:;)

Glad it's working for you. lol

That beautiful butt doesn't make me blue at all!!!!:devil:

lol.

I'd warm you up!!!!

I'm sure you would.

Yes I do and I definitely remember the beautiful lady that is wearing it. And her killer body. I could never forget her.

You're sweet.

Wow!!!! Just wow!!!! I just looked up the definition of sexy in the dictionary and your picture was the first thing it showed.

lol. Really?

I'd love to be hunted down by you.:D

You'd never know when I'd pounce!

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing basic about your beautiful body!!!!

Aww, thank you,

Hum... Wonder why I like this one.....:D

Because you like ass pics.

Love to kiss that sweet mouth and then kiss slowly down your body to those other lovely lips!!! :eek::devil::devil::devil:

Lucky I'm only like a tiger then. Lol

oh wow! what a sexy bra! please please take more shots with that! :) such tipless and revealing bras always been at the top of my favorite clothes on a woman.
love those fully exposed hard nipples! and that smile.
and though they are bit far but your feet and their arches make me aroused. changed their color?
:rose::kiss:

There's some more pics. It's actually a dress.
My nails are still the same red though they do look darker here.

Couching Icy, Hidden Sexy. :kiss: Ok, it's not really hidden at all. It's on full display in every picture you post. I actually struggled for the last word. Too many choices. Goddess, nympho, sexy, vixen and a few more. ;)

I've missed the blue dress. It's an excellent Swan Song.

Cheers :kiss:

Couching Icy, Hidden Sexy. :kiss: Ok, it's not really hidden at all. It's on full display in every picture you post. I actually struggled for the last word. Too many choices. Goddess, nympho, sexy, vixen and a few more. ;)

I've missed the blue dress. It's an excellent Swan Song.

It's probably my favourite dress. It was fun to put it back on again.

How about this one?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tFWD6aMq8

Maybe the diamond shape is more like a giraffe.
No long legs here though. Lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 9
It's probably my favourite dress. It was fun to put it back on again.

How about this one?

It's definitely my favorite Icy. :kiss: I've liked it every time I've seen you in it, no matter where. I'd bet it's a favorite of hubby too. We know he's got good taste.

Maybe the diamond shape is more like a giraffe.
No long legs here though. Lol

Not sure about the giraffe part but it makes me believe diamonds are a man's best friend too :D (sorry to all the dogs :(). Your​ legs are plenty long enough Icy and end in just the right way. ;) :devil:

Last edited:
I see some long things 😃😃

You must mean my hair.:)

Lovely outfit - would like to see the rest of it on you. :heart:

There's not a whole lot more to it. Lol

It's definitely my favorite Icy. :kiss: I've liked it every time I've seen you in it, no matter where. I'd bet it's a favorite of hubby too. We know he's got good taste.

Not sure about the giraffe part but it makes me believe diamonds are a man's best friend too :D (sorry to all the dogs :(). Your​ legs are plenty long enough Icy and end in just the right way. ;) :devil:

Well it does tend to be a favourite of his too.

Lol. Thank you. 😁

so very sexy in mesh!!!

Pleased you think so.☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back