Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bath bum.

attachment.php

You have wonderful taste in the staging of your pictures! So lovely and erotic!! :rose::rose:

Bath bum.

attachment.php

That's just beautiful, Icy. :) Very nicely judged focus on the peachy cheeks.

(I'm a tiny bit worried you haven't put your hair up, though, those curls are going to get wet :eek:)

Oh to swim in those waters 😃

Want to join my pod?

You have wonderful taste in the staging of your pictures! So lovely and erotic!! :rose::rose:

Thank you. I do put a little effort into it.

Very inviting

Pleased you think so.

Gorgeous!

Thank you.

That's just beautiful, Icy. :) Very nicely judged focus on the peachy cheeks.

(I'm a tiny bit worried you haven't put your hair up, though, those curls are going to get wet :eek:)

Thanks Numi. It seemed the obvious choice.

lol. My hair was pinned up a little. It will only curl more once wet.

Icy, let me wash your bum, please! I guarantee a thorough cleaning of every inch of your magnificent body!

Once again Ms. Icy you have shown the world why you are the greatest ambassador EVER when it comes to proper bath time etiquette. Oh, to be on the advisory Bath Time Etiquette board the day you were demonstrating. You continue to remind that the world is a great place and there is hope in humanity.

Thank you for sharing.

Bathe naked of course - I have been wearing all my clothes ! It never occurred to me to bathe without clothes!
:cattail:

Well at least you didn't have to do laundry. Lol

Ok I'm all caught up....Dammmnnnn!!!

Carry on sweety.

🎉

I want that kind of bath toy.:heart:

Bigger than a Duckie. Lol

Icy, let me wash your bum, please! I guarantee a thorough cleaning of every inch of your magnificent body!

Ooh a guarantee. Lol

Loving the POV!!!:kiss::rose:

Pleased you like it.

Once again Ms. Icy you have shown the world why you are the greatest ambassador EVER when it comes to proper bath time etiquette. Oh, to be on the advisory Bath Time Etiquette board the day you were demonstrating. You continue to remind that the world is a great place and there is hope in humanity.

Thank you for sharing.

Lol. You always make me laugh.

Icy, I may have never commented on your pictures but I have always enjoyed them. Without a doubt, you are a very sexy and attractive lady. thanks for sharing yourself with us, :rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back