Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloves and skin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0

Second time in a row it took me a while to notice the gloves Icy. :kiss: But when I did I recalled they were fingerless and then I had to wonder what the fingers were doing. :confused: :devil: This is a great end to the purple gloves series. I'd offer a standing ovation but...ah...you already got one. ;) :eek:

Cheers :kiss:

Second time in a row it took me a while to notice the gloves Icy. :kiss: But when I did I recalled they were fingerless and then I had to wonder what the fingers were doing. :confused: :devil: This is a great end to the purple gloves series. I'd offer a standing ovation but...ah...you already got one. ;) :eek:

Lol. I wonder.
Who said it's the end? Should I stop now?

Sexy and stunning

Thank you.😘

Stunning ..... thank you

Aww, thanks.😊

Hold on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
Icy,
Kim,
Well, (As I posted on Cheer) I have had a very hard time of late. My health is in the shits, now I find my mind is in the shits too.

Over the last few weeks I have found I can't do index right anymore.

I found I made major mistakes in Pamela ...Emmys ... and other small ones in other threads I have done.

I have made fixes most and posted the updated and fixed indexes on Cheer, still checking as I not 100% sure.

So if anyone find ok please let me know. I'm not doing more until I can think clear and be sure I can do it right.

There was 2 I found and fixed

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

So if ON is the left that means OFF is the right? Neat. *looks down* And I think in seen the light switch. :devil: If I flip it ON and OFF do your hands move? ON, OFF, ON, OFF *smack* Oh...it's more of a dimmer than a switch. Got it!

Can I help with that Ms???:D

I can always count on you to be a gentleman.😉

Icy,
Kim,
Well, (As I posted on Cheer) I have had a very hard time of late. My health is in the shits, now I find my mind is in the shits too.

Over the last few weeks I have found I can't do index right anymore.

I found I made major mistakes in Pamela ...Emmys ... and other small ones in other threads I have done.

I have made fixes most and posted the updated and fixed indexes on Cheer, still checking as I not 100% sure.

So if anyone find ok please let me know. I'm not doing more until I can think clear and be sure I can do it right.

There was 2 I found and fixed

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Hugs and well wishes to you Fred.

So if ON is the left that means OFF is the right? Neat. *looks down* And I think in seen the light switch. :devil: If I flip it ON and OFF do your hands move? ON, OFF, ON, OFF *smack* Oh...it's more of a dimmer than a switch. Got it!

Lol.😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back