I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just did like a little vomit, like a vurp after reading from 2-07. Hahahahaha!!

I think I accomplished nothing today and it was wonderful, so I am going to go to bed....

i think --

there's nothing like receiving a tube of personal lubricant from your honey-bunny to get you in the valentine's day mood. a tube of k-y warming gel - i mean, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

i think --

there's nothing like receiving a tube of personal lubricant from your honey-bunny to get you in the valentine's day mood. a tube of k-y warming gel - i mean, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

I think that sounds like a douche-y gift to me.....like getting you golf clus or power tools.

*hugs*

Grab some eggs, puleeeze??

He makes killer french toast. :D

:)

tumblr_llu9vpUCg11qhy3e6o1_1280_large.jpg

and for later:

2lbgozq_large.jpg

i think i'm sorry, love. i also think you were right about the k-y douchey post.;)

*lots of hugs*

*returns lots of hugs with lots more*

I think nothing says I want to use you like K-Y. lol

I think if it would ave came from you to him it would have seemed a tad more romantic....

I think Respy deserves flowers...real good chocolate....and a nice simple romantic movie night.

I think saying it to her though spoils the surprise somewhat. lol

*returns lots of hugs with lots more*

I think nothing says I want to use you like K-Y. lol

I think if it would ave came from you to him it would have seemed a tad more romantic....

I think Respy deserves flowers...real good chocolate....and a nice simple romantic movie night.

I think saying it to her though spoils the surprise somewhat. lol

i think you should know that no man has ever thought enough of me to give me chocolates or a simple romantic movie night for valentine's day....so i don't think i deserve it. sounds ideal, though. maybe i'll do something nice for myself on that night.

i have been given roses twice in my life. when i was 16, my boyfriend at the time surprised me after school with two roses. i noticed that there were two additional roses in his car and asked who they were for. he told me his mom, but later when i found out he was cheating on me, i told myself those roses were for the "other girl".

i think you should know that no man has ever thought enough of me to give me chocolates or a simple romantic movie night for valentine's day....so i don't think i deserve it. sounds ideal, though. maybe i'll do something nice for myself on that night.

i have been given roses twice in my life. when i was 16, my boyfriend at the time surprised me after school with two roses. i noticed that there were two additional roses in his car and asked who they were for. he told me his mom, but later when i found out he was cheating on me, i told myself those roses were for the "other girl".

I think those thoughts are horrendous.

I think you deserve something special for Valentine's Day.

I think...bugger...should've known I wouldn't be able to avoid the rugby score on Facebook...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back